Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) (74286 Views)

3 Shot As Robbers Attack Bank Road Umuahia, Abia State / Men Wearing Police Uniform Attack Bank In Osun / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jerkules:
I'm avoiding banks this Xmas period Abeg, I'm saving all my money inside Pot, at least robbers eye no dey reach there.
Don't worry o, watch out to night.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by HacheNoire: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
Bukola Saraki's men!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
my own state?

they will be arrested as soon as possible. why steal and kill? innocent people for that matter

which kind cruel robbery is this
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Why is the bank looking like an ogogoro roadside joint
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
these stupid boys no dey fear anything again..... they can operate in the morning, noon and night and also kill..... funny enough, they always successfully go away with money and valuables, while wasting lives as well.

7 days from now, you all shall meet your doom.

RIP to the lost lives.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Skepticus: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Irore:

It beats my imagination how robbers raid banks successfully and no law enforcement agents to protect citizens with the police recruiting daily.

Which stupid imagination?

Are you not in Nigeria.

Have you seen any sector of government being efficient since you were born?

How do you expect a poorly equipped policeman face better motivated robbers with better guns?

If you were raised in this country, whether police recruits millions, everything is bound to fail.

You better save your energy from wasteful imaginations and think of how to get you and your loved ones out of this God-damned hellfire.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by beezle(m): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
The rate of robbery in ekiti is alarming, country is bad but ekiti is on another level. May the soul of those innocent people rest in peace.. SAD
FeedMeNews:
A police officer attached to a branch of the United Bank for Africa (UBA) in Oye-Ekiti has been shot dead in a robbery attack on Thursday.

A girl, believed to be about five years old, was also killed by the gunmen while on her way back from school.

The gunmen made away with money from the bank’s vault and stole from the customers.

http://igberetvnews.com/1153163/breaking-policeman-girl-shot-dead-ekiti-bank-robbery/

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by tokunbo22: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
What a lost for us in our town.. The police officer he's from my town.. His Nick name is TEAR
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheen! December things. They sha want to go village to show off. Rest in peace to the dead. May God comfort their families.

what if they are from the same village they robbed ??
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Bakerdav: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
December Don come, let b careful going to bank, boys wan do Christmas oo, na every December it's always happens
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sweeetheart:
my own state?

they will be arrested as soon as possible. why steal and kill? innocent people for that matter

which kind cruel robbery is this

those guys always kill to put fear in people's mind.

well, I expect a CCTV footage from the bank ASAP.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Splendor27: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
If they had did been doing there school assignment then,,they wunt be robbing now...
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by kerry57: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
The only bank in oye ekiti na him they attack so. God save this country from all these mess
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by rightchic(f): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
RIP little angel and to the police officer cry cry cry
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by lacemose(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
These people again...when they will not sit down and make money like THIS
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Marshalemmy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lord have mercy on your creatures
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by drololaaof: 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
May their soul rest in peace, but wither thou the soldiers at the check points.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by LabDNA: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
If the CCTVs are not working hold the Branch manager responsible, he planned the attack.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
You can't see things like this and not support jungle justice for robbers. Just imagine the wickedness. Killing people for no reason after stealing. Omo we need to go back to our culture and tradition ooo. Start using heavy juju to protect banks.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2019
Skepticus:

Which stupid imagination?

Are you not in Nigeria.

Have you seen any sector of government being efficient since you were born?

How do you expect a poorly equipped policeman face better motivated robbers with better guns?

If you were raised in this country, whether police recruits millions, everything is bound to fail.

You better save your energy from wasteful imaginations and think of how to get you and your loved ones out of this God-damned hellfire.
l concur with you but zombies and patriotic citizens will disagree with your post and call you names, l say it all the time, Nigeria is a failed state, dead completely beyond redemption sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by elonize(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jesus Christ, I finish serving at oye l.g.a about four yeara ago o,na dat bank everybody dey go take witdrawa...blood of jesus
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by RevengeNimi(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jerkules:
I'm avoiding banks this Xmas period Abeg, I'm saving all my money inside Pot, at least robbers eye no dey reach there.

Which side your house dey because I wan ask you something bruh...?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Rest in Peace Officer, rest in Peace Pupil....

But I am still wondering, what exactly is that wooden bench doing in UBA premises,,?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by noisy45(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Christmas is at the door
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by jolyment: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
bro4u:
Armed robbers are getting bolder everyday in Nigeria... Police are also getting bolder too; but unfortunately towards unarmed citizens. RIP to the dead

IG will say the armed robbers are fake armed robbers.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jerkules:

grin grin oil deh ur head

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by mamajj17(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
femtex007:
What a wicked world. So sorry for the innocent girl..

Really dear cry cry her next World she no go wish to be AFRICAN
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by BRASH: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Luciferlove:
Start your hustle early... Must you rob to be a big boy? angry angry angry angry
Deliver us oh lord
. Even lucifer is begging GOD for deliverance. It is finished.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by HowDareU: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
It will get worse. Unfortunately, fraud doesn't pay anymore. The armed robbers are getting menacingly daring and overtly emboldened. Unfortunately, the banks are just unwilling to invest in security and safety gadgets. This is what the banks must do. It will only reduce it. 1. CCTV can't do it alone. Use the other tripartite gadgets as well: mirrors to scan incoming and outgoing vehicles, hand-held scanners to frisk visitors, bullet-proof doors to withstand ballistic weapons . . . 2. Get the services of a security consultants. 3. Train your in-house guards on thorough security and safety procedures. . . check my blog for your security and safety solutions at www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
There have not been bank robbery in the wgole of Anambra for the past 7 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja / Woman Used Her Private Part To Trap Lagos Robber During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.