Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS (2774 Views)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tacha Did Not Get An Endorsement Deal With Ciroc”- Kemi Olunloyo Revealed, Teebillz Reacts.

Nigerian Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has ridiculed the reports that 2019 BBNaija housemates Tacha signed an endorsement deal with Ciroc.

According to the veteran journalist, it is only a PR stunt by Tacha and her management to gather more fans and create awareness.

Justifying her stand, Kemi said Ciroc would definitely allow anyone to customize their bottles, and Tacha’s customized Ciroc bottles are mere gifts from the company, not an endorsement.

In her words;
“My second degree is Public Relations Management. We have something called PR Stunts. It’s used to create awareness for our clients. Tacha did not FaceTime Jack Dorsey nor sign a deal with Ciroc. It’s a customized gift set. No contract was signed”.

Tacha you have a paid partnership with @ciroc, you are losing money and views/exposure. Start using your @instagramforbusiness Branded content tags!!!!! OMG you are wasting time O!! @teebillz323 get these things active. Brand content tagging will let this picture be seen in the 317M @instagram FEED! Brand content is different from ads you see on Instagram. She can collect MORE MONEY from Ciroc and move their brand to the top and her also. If it's a paid partnership they should both do a paid partnership brand content tagged post. This is only on verified pages. Many Nigerians verified on Instagram don't even use it���. Use your energy wisely. I told Tiannah this too during my birthday. A brand content tagging with her let people as far as Hollywood see my shoot. A star over there can call her and fly her to them just like that. Take the opportunity. It's not everyday I give N1M PR and SM tips.

See Their Conversations Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/tacha-did-not-get-endorsement-deal-with.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Olympus adago. I said it has fallen.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS by Amstupid(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
Who is tachering here embarassed

Re: Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS by Rextizzy: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Please if you don't have a firm and orange like boobs stop showing us your cleavage.

1 Like

Re: Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS by Rextizzy: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Amstupid:
Who is tachering here embarassed
I guess your stupidity is tachering. grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS by Cuccitini(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Audio endorsement
Re: Tacha New Photo: Fake Endorsement, Kemi Olunloyo Says, Teebillz Reacts. PHOTOS by Kendumazy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
Inside life! They even make up for the boobs.

(1) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Toke Makinwa Marriage Proposal / BBN: See What Boma And Angel Where Caught On Camera Doing At The Middle Of The N / Actress Funke Akindele Bello Tensions Instagram With 15 Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.