Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) (5260 Views)

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Actress Lilian Afegbai Flaunts Her Killer Curves In A Sexy Swimwear (Photos) / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by frankleesehi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has join the list of celebrities travelling to Dubai on a vacation.

Destiny who has been known for her natural killer curves flaunted it in a poor on her vacation in Dubai.

The Killer Curves Queen, she called herself

See more photos and watch video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5IvkyQAPB-/

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/destiny-etiko-flaunts-her-killer-curves-in-pool.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by frankleesehi(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
More Photos And Video HERE

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by micxwell(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Front page worthy...

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by englishmart(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
But I didn't die grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by sweetonugbu: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Who is she?
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by navzla(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
All i see is buts job
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by cassidy1996(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
she carry nor be small
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by Rextizzy: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
OLOSHO
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by Amstupid(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
Olosho too plenty for naija angry
Nawao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
Someone let me know when this gets to frontpage.
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by Jgoldie: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
If I was a man...this is the kind of hoes to drill....I will pay you to pole dance for me all night
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jgoldie:
If I was a man...this is the kind of hoes to drill....I will pay you to pole dance for me all night

Pretty bad . tongue
But u got what it take
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by danny56: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
But is like the last pics no fine o... undecided

Or is it the camera?
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by danny56: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Who is she?

Me too wonder o... The moment the invest in boobs and butt, they are made in life be that. Men are wiser now Sha!
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by makeherscream(m): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2019
On a normal level

This lady is damn hot I can imagine me being alone with her for one night choi
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by makeherscream(m): 12:24am On Nov 22, 2019
Jgoldie:
on a normal level you nailed it .
BTW did you hear of the new decease call beautiful? I think you are infected ooo madam
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by crazyABO(m): 12:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Jgoldie:
thank God you not grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by nikkypearl(f): 12:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Smh
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by Rextizzy: 5:25am On Nov 22, 2019
nikkypearl:
Smh
Mehn those boobs, can I cum and suck
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by 21savages: 6:09am On Nov 22, 2019
After viewing this page my data increased
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by nanakgh(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2019
Lol so much exaggeration. This body is just ok. Not mind-blowing like y'all are making it out to be
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by Jerkules: 9:19am On Nov 22, 2019
nikkypearl:
Smh
Gorgeous plungee boobs,wish I could tear that top....

And give u a sweater to wear tongue
Re: Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Pool (Photos, Video) by obi3x(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2019
Jgoldie:
Only if she can shake,and wiggle that ass like a pro

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Advice Me To Do The Surgery In Dubai Now I’m Suffering The Pain / 4 Children Who Were Raised By Wild Animals: See The Nigerian Child In The List / They Said Obi Cubana Is A Billionaire Yet See What He Was Caught Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.