Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread (1121 Views)

Football Manager 2020 / Football Manager Mobile 2020 Thread / Help!!!football Manager Mobile 2018 Working APK Download!!! / Football Manager Mobile 2018( Real Names And Club Logos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by DesChyko: 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
So..Manager Des Chyko ventures into the world of Football Manager Mobile Unemployed..

He has all the honours necessary to get a job. Not a top job though so the job search is on.

An obscure but nonetheless club gets promoted, and finally, after a barren two years, the job that fits his level became available.. Enfield Town, a club just joining Vanarama National South League..the lowest.

With not many willing to take the job anyway, Enfiel eventually considers him for the job. And he accepts!

Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by DesChyko: 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Imagine the shock when the board promised to release only £62k for a barren team to win the league!! shocked

Well, straight to work..and after ages spent scouring the market for the cheapest options available, a team of 22 players signed contracts with the club, most requesting a modest release clause fee as they do not wish to get stuck with a tiny team.

While a good number were free agents, and some cost between £500 and £4000, the most expensive was the left back, Ronny Nelson, who cost half the transfer budget grin

The next game calls; against a significantly bigger club, Wealdstone How will they fare in their first game?

Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by DesChyko: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Enfield Town started their VNS League sojourn under the tutelage of Des Chyko with a draw away to Wealdstone, which is a solid result, considering the odds against them.

They went on to win their next 5 games before a draw against Dartford ensured they remained grounded. With their unbeaten run intact, Enfield took a surprise lead at the top of the table, which they maintained with two more wins.

However their 10th game proved to be herculean. The odds were against the team vs Billericay

And thus ended the unbeaten run. Enfield lost 0-1 to Billericay, dropping from top spot, second behind Bromley now.

The next game wasn't any easier. Once again, odds firmly stacked against them, their opposition being table toppers, Bromley!

Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by DesChyko: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sheer determination ensured a flawless display against Bromley to win with their biggest margin ever. Once again, Enfield goes top and sends a strong warning to others in the League that their season's shocker is no fluke!

A lot of their season's successes rest on the shoulder of the former Chelsea academy striker, Ashely Murray who at this point had scored 11 goals in 10 games, including a hat trick against Bromley.

Another sensational player is the man between the sticks, Declan Earl, former Man Utd academy goalie, whose superb form ensured Enfield had conceded the lowest goals in the division.

A second league defeat turned up for Enfield owing to the team's collapse after indiscipline and some erratic showing saw them throw away a 1-goal lead to lose 3-2 to Bath.

Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by Emmaco10(m): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Can you do a save game for me.
If yes this should be my details
Coach name: Emmanuel Asuquo
League: England from league 2 to premier league
Nationality:Nigeria

Others league:None.

Thank you i will so much grateful
Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by babalonshee(m): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2019
is the game online or offline? and what's the size ple
Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by Vanwhizyy: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2019
please how do download this game with out buying it from Google Play
Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by soles21(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2019
Vanwhizyy:
dm me WhatsApp 08149601633
Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by deprynce2(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
DM me on whatsapp to get the game 08168985962
Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by DesChyko: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Emmaco10:
Can you do a save game for me.
If yes this should be my details
Coach name: Emmanuel Asuquo
League: England from league 2 to premier league
Nationality:Nigeria

Others league:None.

Thank you i will so much grateful

I will not do a save for you. Instead I will help you own the game for next to nothing. Add up +234 810 545 6502 on Whatsapp. Don't forget to thank me when you own it
Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by DesChyko: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
babalonshee:
is the game online or offline? and what's the size ple

It is offline.
Basic data is 700mb. If you wish to add player pictures, it'll download additional data at your expense.
For installation, contact +234 810 545 6502 on Whatsapp
Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2020 Career Thread by DesChyko: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Vanwhizyy:

How about if I let you know how you can buy it once and for all for next to nothing and get updates too whenever it is available?

Call/Whatsapp: +234 810 545 6502

(1) (Reply)

Who Has PS4 Slim For Sale / The 13 Ranks In Predator Hierarchy Society / Notches Explained. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.