Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

LEADERSHIP Entertainment&tourism Editor Bags Indigenous Award - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / LEADERSHIP Entertainment&tourism Editor Bags Indigenous Award (263 Views)

Indigenous Award Nigeria 2021 Holds 5th Edition, Honours Persons From Several Se / Indigenous Award Nigeria 2021 To Honour Nigerians In Forthcoming Epic Ceremony / Shina Peller, Ifeanyi Ubah, Abba Moro, Others Selected For Indigenous Award 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LEADERSHIP Entertainment&tourism Editor Bags Indigenous Award by okrote4real: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
It was a night of celebration and splendour at the 3rd edition of Indigenous Award Nigeria 2019 held at the Ladi Kwali Hall of Sheraton Hotel, Abuja where LEADERSHIP Entertainment and Tourism Editor, Anthony Ada Abraham emerged winner in the media personality category after a keen contest for the online voting to chose the winner.

Mr Anthony who couldn't hide his joy thank all those who voted for him to win the media personality category and also friends and colleagues who came enmass to support him on the night.

According to him, " I'm happy that people recognise my effort as a journalist who had been promoting entertainment, culture , tourism and art. I'm happy that our articles are going far and people are seeing and recognising what we are doing.

" This is telling me that no matter the difficulty I found myself in this terrain, people are watching and are happy with the job I'm doing. I want to thank all those who voted for me to emerge the overall winner. It wasn't easy. And to my other contestants, we are all winners.
I appreciate my friends and colleagues who came out to felicitate with me. This is for all of us. Also I won't forget LEADERSHIP for giving me the platform to showcase myself," he appreciates.

Also, at the award night graced by dignitaries from all walks of life , there was also a beauty pageant show which saw the 2018/2019 reigning Miss Indigenous Africa, Queen Mary Obadofin(a LEADERSHIP staff) has in the early hours of Sunday, November 17, 2019 officially and gleefully handed over to the newly crowned Miss Indigenous Nigeria, Queen Jerome Jessica.

Queen Mary, whose era was marked by laudable impacts through her invaluable and indigenous pet projects also decorated the newly crowned Mr Indigenous Nigeria, King Ukachu Emeka Knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

1 Month To Go / Trade Expo Nigeria (TEN) / Customer Care And Public Relations For Improved Organization Performance.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.