Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

DSTV/GOTV:Multichoice Nigeria Newly Introduced Five (5) Packages - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DSTV/GOTV:Multichoice Nigeria Newly Introduced Five (5) Packages (1184 Views)

There Are Five (5) Important Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime / BREAKING! Dstv, Gotv Break Silence Over Social Media Reports / See Five (5) Things Newly Married Wives Must Know And Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV/GOTV:Multichoice Nigeria Newly Introduced Five (5) Packages by TyroneP(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
MultiChoice Nigeria Newly Introduced Five (5) Packages Only For Dstv And Gotv Users

The MultiChoice Company has finally introduced new five packages mainly for Dstv and Gotv users to help pass a quality content for the coming festive season.
Many people ( Dstv/Gotv users) has find it very difficult to watch some of The channels being subscribed by them because some of them prefer watching sports or news channel while others might prefer watching latest movies and entertainment channels etc.
That’s why MultiChoice company introduced the 5 new packages which will take effect on December 1st 2019, these packages will help the Dstv and Gotv subscribers to make their choice from the five new packages. The 5 new packages is mainly designed for Nigerian user with new display/viewing experience.
Dstv subscribers has 3 packages to choose from, these packages are Dstv Yanga, Dstv Confam and Dstv Padi. Gotv subcribers has 2 packages to choose from and the two Gotv packages are Gotv Jolli and Gotv Jinja.
The MultiChoice Further added Gotv Max package to the newly 2 Gotv packages which include more channels and also make the channels to be more valuable and also affordable.
John Ugbe who is the chief executive of MultiChoice Nigeria said that the new packages customized for Nigerian will automatically unlock a new entertainment and valuable channels for the users, giving them improved choices and new Dstv and Gotv experience.

Re: DSTV/GOTV:Multichoice Nigeria Newly Introduced Five (5) Packages by sweetonugbu: 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
At what cost?.

1 Like

Re: DSTV/GOTV:Multichoice Nigeria Newly Introduced Five (5) Packages by Tomjazzy2: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Totally useless if you ask me.

I was hoping I'd be given the chance of choosing the genres of channels to view. Apart from the sports channels, I find DSTV totally useless

2 Likes

Re: DSTV/GOTV:Multichoice Nigeria Newly Introduced Five (5) Packages by srclark: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
Tomjazzy2:
Totally useless if you ask me.

I was hoping I'd be given the chance of choosing the genres of channels to view. Apart from the sports channels, I find DSTV totally useless
they are a very useless company and i think efcc needs to look into their operations i pay for the package i am on because of sonymax and ci (crime and investigation) then mid month i cant find ci again okay let me while away time with sonymax no where to be found and i am sure alot of people pay for this expensive packages just because of one favorite channel
Re: DSTV/GOTV:Multichoice Nigeria Newly Introduced Five (5) Packages by Tomjazzy2: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
srclark:
they are a very useless company and i think efcc needs to look into their operations i pay for the package i am on because of sonymax and ci (crime and investigation) then mid month i cant find ci again okay let me while away time with sonymax no where to be found and i am sure alot of people pay for this expensive packages just because of one favorite channel

Be sure the package you paid for actually has those choice channels in it. Because I think they automatically upgrade your package for 1 week once you renew your sub.

I am on compact+, but I always get some extra channels on the premium package, within 1week of my renewal

1 Like

Re: DSTV/GOTV:Multichoice Nigeria Newly Introduced Five (5) Packages by srclark: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tomjazzy2:

Be sure the package you paid for actually has those choice channels in it. Because I think they automatically upgrade your package for 1 week once you renew your sub.

I am on compact+, but I always get some extra channels on the premium package, within 1week of my renewal
this channel has been closed and they closed it middle of the moment without prior notice is that not fraudulent

(1) (Reply)

Familander Challenge / Toilets Habits You Should Stop Now! / Payment Of Third Term Fee When Schools Have Not Been Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.