Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? (947 Views)

I'm Going To Have Sex Now If No One Stops Me. / I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now / Young Man Marries His Aunt After Having Constant Sex, Now She’s Pregnant (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
This post is basically for women though and whether you like it or not, it's pure evening fact kiss..

Now generally, it's a known fact that a whole lot of ladies frown on the "first date" sex or better yet, won't be down to have sex early in a relationship..

They always would wanna drag on for a while before giving their bodies out for the sole purpose of them not appearing too cheap to their partners.. One can't really fault y'all though, sex is kind of a "biggie" in this part of the world..

It's perfectly understandable, the reason a whole lot of ladies in relationships would prefer to hold out a partner for months before they agree to having sex but i do not think it means much whether you give in early or later..

I'm not saying women should start opening their legs for every dick and Harry they meet but if you truly do not wanna come of cheap to a guy and probably have a high value attached to your body, then I think your best bet would be to save yourself till marriage wink.. Yea yea yea, the good old abstinence till marriage is your best bet and this even isn't all that guaranteed given the rate of failed marriages these days but it's still your best bet..

But if you're already sexually active and have no problems having sex outside of marriage and in other not to appear cheap (probably to keep a man or something), you drag him on for months. If you at any point in that relationship finally open your legs, then I'm sorry girl, the joke is on you.. Any guy that'll say you're cheap cause he had sex with you early in a relationship, will also say " I had sex with her after all her gragra" if you choose to drag on and give him later and believe me, that is the sweetest..

Just want y'all to know that any man that will love you, will love you. Sex or not and any man that is a dog, will always remain a dog angry.. A lot of guys out there are ready to wait a whole year even, carry wine to your parents house even, Romeo you to death even, just to sex you wink and dey scram right after..

In conclusion

Sex is healthy. It shouldn't be a big deal like we make it look and if you love and need it, by all means pleeaase have it.. If a man doesn't feel cheap, you shouldn't feel cheap either for choosing to enjoy yourself because at the end of the day who go dey for you, go dey for you..

To my guys tongue, sorry oo.. It just had to be said lipsrsealed..

Peace..
Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by sweetonugbu: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sex is overhyped, some kpekus is not even hygienic.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by majamajic(m): 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
me I loves girls that gave on first visit or if possible on first Time

the more u delay me , the lesser interested I will be with u

and if it's not sweet join after every , I will walk off immediately . I have love for any girl that submit on first date
Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:

grin grin grin

This guy na award winning clown. Laugh want burst my belle.
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by sweetonugbu: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
TheGiftedOne:

grin grin grin

This guy na award winning clown. Laugh want burst my belle.
grin grin grin

Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
majamajic:
me I loves girls that gave on first visit or if possible on first Time

the more u delay me , the lesser interested I will be with u

and if it's not sweet join after every , I will walk off immediately . I have love for any girl that submit on first date
it's clear you love the sex, not her..

1 Like

Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:
lmao.. Funny dude..

1 Like

Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by IamPlato(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sex! Girls! Money! Cheating! P0rn! Last In Bed! Bl0wj0b! Eat Pussy! Can Somebody just Come Up With Something New Please.

1 Like

Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by Offpoint: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
here we go again, another sex thread
Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Sex! Girls! Money! Cheating! P0rn! Last In Bed! Bl0wj0b! Eat Pussy! Can Somebody just Come Up With Something New Please.
Omo you're right bro.. Need something new..
How about politics or astronomy then?? Too tired to open a thread in Romance section about politics or astronomy tho.. Next time perhaps tongue.
Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by majamajic(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2019
KiidaACE:
it's clear you love the sex, not her..

all men love sex before love

though women like love before sex
Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 22, 2019
IamPlato:

I'm tired of the whole thing sef. No interesting topic anymore.
Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 22, 2019
KimberlyWest:

I'm tired of the whole thing sef. No interesting topic anymore.
sorry ma'am tongue.. Truly am..
Re: Have Sex Now Or Later, What's The Difference? by Tallesty1(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2019
Now generally, it's a known fact that a whole lot of ladies frown on the "first date" sex or better yet, won't be down to have sex early in a relationship..
This is not exactly the truth. A lady will sleep with you when she is comfortable with it, it's not about now, later or forever.

It is the guy's fault sometimes, ladies want sex as much as we do but they don't want you to go straight to the point if they haven't done it with you before, so before you invite a lady over for the first time, ensure she is very comfortable discussing sex related topics with you on phone or chats.

If a woman is 100% comfortable with you on phone and you make her feel at least 70% comfortable when she's with you then chances are you will sleep with her on the first date.

(1) (Reply)

Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick / Why Are Gays Increasing In Universities and polytechnic s / 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.