Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Help My VLC Player Always Skip. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help My VLC Player Always Skip. (810 Views)

Vlc Player Fast Forward Itself While Watching Movie / How To Remove Audios From Videos Using VLC Media Player / How To Make Self Recording Using VLC Media Player On Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My VLC Player Always Skip. by pablobellins(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
pls house; what could be the cause? The movie audio works just fine; but the video will just get stuck in a place after a whiile continues again to catch up with the audio, already i would hv missed some scene.

I will appreciate ur input; thanks
Re: Help My VLC Player Always Skip. by lordtim001(m): 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
pablobellins:
pls house; what could be the cause? The movie audio works just fine; but the video will just get stuck in a place after a whiile continues again to catch up with the audio, already i would hv missed some scene.

I will appreciate ur input; thanks
Update your graphics adapter. Go under Device manager, search for it and update. You should be connected to the internet. Or use Driver Pack to update it
Are you also sure the movie or whatever isn't corrupted? Or is it something that happens all the time?
Re: Help My VLC Player Always Skip. by pablobellins(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2019
lordtim001:

Update your graphics adapter. Go under Device manager, search for it and update. You should be connected to the internet. Or use Driver Pack to update it
Are you also sure the movie or whatever isn't corrupted? Or is it something that happens all the time?
bless u bro; it happens all the time... I think i will just update what u ask, i hv internet acccess on the pc. Thanks once again.
Re: Help My VLC Player Always Skip. by pablobellins(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
lordtim001:

its uptodate. the movie played fine using another player. i think the problem is with VLC, is there a way i can update it?
Re: Help My VLC Player Always Skip. by lordtim001(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
pablobellins:
its uptodate. the movie played fine using another player. i think the problem is with VLC, is there a way i can update it?
Yeah, you can
There is an option for update in the VLC console. You can also download the latest version from videolan.org
Re: Help My VLC Player Always Skip. by pablobellins(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
lordtim001:

Yeah, you can
There is an option for update in the VLC console. You can also download the latest version from videolan.org
Done that thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Neat 2kva Stabilizer For Sale or swap with unlock mifi that can work with glo4g / Specialize In All Brands Of Laptop Repairs / Pc Gamers , Help Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.