Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ciara Expresses Gratitude To Her Fans For Making Her Album Go Platinum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ciara Expresses Gratitude To Her Fans For Making Her Album Go Platinum (395 Views)

Rachel The Piper NGO Holds Outreach In Abaji, Extends Gratitude To Partners / Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire / Sophia Momodu Thanks Her Mother For Not Making Her Bleach Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ciara Expresses Gratitude To Her Fans For Making Her Album Go Platinum by CityMusicHQ: 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
http://www.citymusichq.com/ciara-expresses-gratitude-to-her-fans-for-making-her-album-go-platinum/
Ciara’s arrival hit “Level up” went platinum nearly a year after it’s release. The song is her first release under her label imprint.

She took to Instagram to thank her fans for making her song ‘Level Up’ go Platinum. She also spoke about how faith in God and belief in herself got her there.

The singer held her Platinum plaque as she reminisced on starting her own label imprint two years ago. Then a year ago, she released “Level Up, the first release under her label imprint.

She told fans about her journey and thanked them for their support.

She captioned the video, “Speak Life!”

She added: “Still surreal to know that my 1st release under my own label imprint BeautyMarksEntertainment went platinum! Thank you to everyone that has supported me and never stopped believing with me! I feel so blessed.
I have the best fans in the world!
Never stop believing! #BME #LevelUp Love CC

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reveals Release Date Of EP / How Much Is Nicki Minaj Net Worth / Uche Jombo's Birthday Celebration Was A Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.