Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 AM

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 (115465 Views)

National Orientation Agency NOA Recruitment 2019 |several Positions | Apply Now / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For Indepent Electoral Comission ( INEC) Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by NJobs: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
Frankdammy:

Lol. I ll advice you put your attention and time on something else at the mean time while you wait. Bank recruitment process takes months upon months.

The least is 3/4months after going through series of test and interviews.

Anyways, all the best, and success to us all.
3/4 months I doubt...
The entire recruitment won't last more than mid January..
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Nosajeff(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
NJobs:
3/4 months I doubt...
The entire recruitment won't last more than mid January..

Lol,
Find firstbank thread and see or even the previous sterling bank threads
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Thecvbankng: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nosajeff:

Lol,
Find firstbank thread and see or even the previous sterling bank threads

Lol that first bank case since January no be here

Sterling would definitely take between 2-4 months of recruitment process before foundation school
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by NJobs: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thecvbankng:

Lol that first bank case since January no be here

Sterling would definitely take between 2-4 months of recruitment process before foundation school
LOL,things can change..
Moreover, workforce is very efficient.
The next stage should be assessment centre, which ordinarily should not take more than the 3rd week of January, feedback inclusive
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Archegos: 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
NJobs:
LOL,things can change..
The next stage should be assessment centre, which ordinarily should not take more than the 3rd week of January, feedback inclusive
Let's just hope it's soon
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Thecvbankng: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
NJobs:
LOL,things can change..

Assessment center will take beyond one week to conduct. That's a fact and we will all be witnesses to it. Typical workforce assessment center takes 3 - 5 hours per set and given the amount of skills tested for in that stage from the several activities given, data would be collated and compared for the top performing candidates to proceed to the next stage. This takes time and as crucial as the stage is, workforce won't rush it. Assessment center isn't aptitude test; a process that was administered in a day nationwide. Also remember that workforce conduct recruitment processes for several firms simultaneously. So factoring that fact too, you'll find out it won't go as fast as you imagine.

And if you read the first email sent from workforce well, you'd realise that assessment center isn't even the next stage candidates should be expecting wink

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by tesayan: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
please i would like to know what a typical assessment center day is like? like what do they test for...how are the test administered...things along that line... please i would appreciate a very detailed ans.thanks
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Odigie26(m): 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Have you received the success mail
tesayan:
please i would like to know what a typical assessment center day is like? like what do they test for...how are the test administered...things along that line... please i would appreciate a very detailed ans.thanks
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by FynGuy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Thecvbankng:

Assessment center will take beyond one week to conduct. That's a fact and we will all be witnesses to it. Typical workforce assessment center takes 3 - 5 hours per set and given the amount of skills tested for in that stage from the several activities given, data would be collated and compared for the top performing candidates to proceed to the next stage. This takes time and as crucial as the stage is, workforce won't rush it. Assessment center isn't aptitude test; a process that was administered in a day nationwide. Also remember that workforce conduct recruitment processes for several firms simultaneously. So factoring that fact too, you'll find out it won't go as fast as you imagine.

And if you read the first email sent from workforce well, you'd realise that assessment center isn't even the next stage candidates should be expecting wink
The Pre Assessment & Assessment centres will most likely run simultaneously...The assessment centre will not span more than 2 days on max.. Trust me, workforce is now super efficient. Feedback max should be 2 weeks..

All subject to change though. I am only focused on positives sha
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Odigie26(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
Has anyone gotten the success letter
FynGuy:

The Pre Assessment & Assessment centres will most likely run simultaneously...The assessment centre will not span more than 2 days on max.. Trust me, workforce is now super efficient. Feedback max should be 2 weeks..

All subject to change though. I am only focus on positives sha
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
No one has received any success mail... They're just busy speculating and analysing how efficient workforce is
Odigie26:
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by tesayan: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Odigie26:
not at all....am just curious as to what the asessement center stuff usually entails....
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by lonewolf20: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2019
FynGuy:

Coming from someone who did the the recruitment last yr, pre assessment chat and assessment center did not run simultaneously. Infact Assessment center was held one month after pre assessment chat(held early January). Training school last yr started April. Things might change sha. Success to you all
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by lonewolf20: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2019
tesayan:

not at all....am just curious as to what the assessement center stuff usually entails....
Before assessment center, there will be a pre assessment chat, it will be more like a little presentation. You will pick a topic and will be given about 5-10 mins to prepare for it then you will be called in to present. It can be on any topic oooo.
The Assessment center will come after the pre assessment chat for those who were successful. It will entail report writing on Ms Word, presentation on Power point, essay writing and competency interview. Those who are successful will move to the final interview.
Last year 42 persons made it to training school. So you must bring your A game. Success Guys

6 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by UgoChibueze: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Good Morning Guys... can someone share the thread for Ecobank Graduate and Management Program.

Workforce conducted the test and I got a Positive Feedback but since then, I heard nothing from them.

According to the Mail,they will schedule for the next stage before the End of the Year but the Year is Ending today and I have not been communicated
Thanks
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by tesayan: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
lonewolf20:

Before assessment center, there will be a pre assessment chat, it will be more like a little presentation. You will pick a topic and will be given about 5-10 mins to prepare for it then you will be called in to present. It can be on any topic oooo.
The Assessment center will come after the pre assessment chat for those who were successful. It will entail report writing on Ms Word, presentation on Power point, essay writing and competency interview. Those who are successful will move to the final interview.
Last year 42 persons made it to training school. So you must bring your A game. Success Guys

wow...all is well...well they better delay like a month or two(i am sorry for being selfish most people wont mind things moving much quicker...but the thin fear me...essay, report, presentation ).....hehehe
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for the info...do u have idea about how many minutes that will be given for the presentation after 5-10 minutes preparation?
lonewolf20:

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by FynGuy(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Welcome to 2020..
We will all celebrate TS

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Joeliki: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2020
FynGuy:
Welcome to 2020.. We will all celebrate TS
Amen ooo in Jesus name, thanks bro
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Thecvbankng: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
FynGuy:

assessment center for nationwide recruitment to be completed in 2 days max ? Lmao Okay

I'll surely remind you this one.
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Thecvbankng: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
NJobs:
LOL,things can change..

The next stage isn't assessment center.
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Joeliki: 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Scholar94:
Thanks for the info...do u have idea about how many minutes that will be given for the presentation after 5-10 minutes preparation?

just 42 were picked? with all the people traveling from other states?. candidates in abuja alone are more than 500, na was o
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by 4Jean: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Joeliki:

just 42 were picked? with all the people traveling from other states?. candidates in abuja alone are more than 500, na was o
This is serious
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
The dude is referring to the previous recruitment and not this one
Joeliki:

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Nosajeff(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
If you didn't get a regret mail and you want this job, you know what to do!

Be smart, don't let anyone deceive you..
This is Nigeria..

Follow, who know road!
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by ditha(f): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don't know what to do oo.. I didn't get a regret mail or any email atal ..who know road??
Nosajeff:
If you didn't get a regret mail and you want this job, you know what to do!

Be smart, don't let anyone deceive you..
This is Nigeria..

Follow, who know road!
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Nosajeff(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
ditha:
I don't know what to do oo.. I didn't get a regret mail or any email atal ..who know road??

Talk to me privately
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
I guess the guy mean u should start getting ready (by preparing ahead) for the next stage since regret mails have been dished out already. But I feel nothing much can be done now until instruction for the next stage come in.
ditha:

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why not say this here so others can learn too?
Nosajeff:

Talk to me privately
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by FynGuy(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2020
ditha:
Thread carefully...

The next mail from workforce hopefully this week will furnish you with information on the next road to take...

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by adamkanbai(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Success mails just rolled out. check your inboxes or spam folder
Re: Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 by Oladotun189(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2020
adamkanbai:
Success mails just rolled out. check your inboxes or spam folder
When did you get urs?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.