Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

How I Avoided A Regrettable Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Avoided A Regrettable Marriage (701 Views)

Stingy Men Should Be Avoided At All Cost. Honestly They Are So Irritating / Was He Really Stingy Or He Just Avoided Been Exploited? / Any Girl that Is Materialistic Or Money Loving should be avoided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Avoided A Regrettable Marriage by RomanceDoctor4U(m): 3:11am On Nov 22, 2019
HOW I AVOIDED A REGRETTABLE MARRIAGE

Let me tell you my story.

If you can patiently read this piece to the end, I can assure you that you will gain the confidence that it is possible to accurately identify and choose the right life partner to avoid heartbreak, avoid time wasters, avoid getting married to an abuser, avoid a regrettable marriage, and build a blissful marriage that is fight-free.

The truth is, if you end up in a regrettable marriage, it won’t be the fault of your parents, uncles, aunties, siblings, friends, etc. It won’t be the fault of your matchmaker if that’s how you found your spouse. It won’t be neither God’s fault not the devil's. It will be totally your fault. That’s why you have read what I’m writing with all seriousness.

Do you know I almost gave up on marriage because of my fear of the pain I see people in it are enduring?

From the age of 13, I started contemplating never to marry based on some of the pains I saw in many marriages around me.

I hated marriage so much that you will think marriage is the greatest evil ever committed against humanity.

I used to think that God created marriage to punish humans.

My hatred for marriage continued until I turned 17 years.

By age 17, I concluded that marriage is a punishment for humans and decided I won’t get married ever.

I even started planning on how to become a monk and relocate to a monastery. Lol.

I mean every word i'm saying o!

It was that serious for me because I can’t imagine ending up in something that will steal my peace of mind for a lifetime.

For that reason, I didn’t go into any romantic relationship as a teenager even when my peers were going into it and coming out of it as if they are changing clothes.

So, what happened that I’m married today and had become a romantic relationship and family affairs coach, teaching the “single” how to identify and choose the right spouse to avoid a regrettable marriage, teaching the married how to build a blissful marriage that is fight-free and mutually enjoyable, and teaching parents how to raise responsible children who’ll not give in to pair pressure and are prepared for the future?

When I turned 23, I began my search on why marriage was ever created.

I wanted to know if it is possible for one to identify and choose the right spouse to avoid a regrettable marriage.

I wanted to know if it is possible to avoid breakups and heartbreaks before one gets married.

I wanted to know if it is possible to detect a time waster and pretender.

I wanted to know if it is possible to identify and avoid an abuser before marriage.

I wanted to know if it is possible to avoid marrying the enemy of my joy and peace of mind.

I wanted to know how to identify the right woman and win her heart without resistance.

I wanted to know how to sustain my partner’s affection.

My search continued over the years.

But until I got the right knowledge and answers to these questions, I never entered any romantic relationship.

You know why?

✅ I never wanted to break the heart of any woman and I don’t want any woman to break mine.

✅ When I turned 28, I’ve gathered enough information to know that marriage is not the greatest evil ever committed against humans and it is not a punishment for humans.

✅ When I turned 28, I’ve found the process one can follow to identify and choose the right person to court and marry.

✅ When I turned 28, I’ve found the principles that will make courtship and marriage a mutually enjoyable journey and fight-free.

� � � The fear of marriage became a mirage in the light of understanding. � � �

I’ve had 6 years of FIGHT-FREE COURTSHIP and over 5 years of FIGHT-FREE MARRIAGE now.

Now, I am a happily married man and teach both male and female how to choose the right life partners and be happily married too.

You are not afraid of marriage because marriage is bad. You are afraid of marriage because you are ignorant of how it works.

� � � You don’t need the right knowledge to desire a happy marriage but you need the right knowledge to create it. � � �

�����

� Now I know why marriage was created.

� Now I’m over 100% sure that it is possible for one to avoid breakup and heartbreak in romance.

� Now I’m over 100% sure that it is possible for one to avoid PROPOSING COURTSHIP to a time waster.

� Now I’m over 100% sure that it is possible DETECT a PRETENDER.

� Now I know how to check who the right person for me is so I won’t end up in a regrettable marriage.

� Now I know the process to follow to win the heart of the right woman.

� Now I know the things I should do to sustain my partner’s affection.

� Now I know how to IDENTIFY an ABUSER before marriage.

� Now I knew how to avoid marrying the enemy of my joy, etc.

� And in the past 17 years that I've been studying marriages and about marriage, I can boldly tell you that ONLY the RIGHT KNOWLEDGE CAN PRODUCE the RIGHT RESULT. �

�����

For those who’d attended School of Romantic Relationship and Marriage (SORRAM) can testify.

✅ I believe that you too want to avoid the pain of heartbreak, avoid time wasters, avoid pretenders, avoid marrying the wrong person or avoid ending up in a regrettable marriage but you are not sure of how to achieve it.

✅ It is for that reason I have written this so you can avoid heartbreak in courtship or avoid a regrettable marriage.

� Stop trying to CHOOSE the RIGHT SPOUSE through TRIAL AND ERROR. It is SAFE to SEEK the RIGHT PROCESS and FOLLOW it. �

❌ If you MARRY the WRONG PERSON, even amidst LUXURIES of this world, you'll just be ENDURING your PARTNER'S PRESENCE.

❌ I know that that is not what you want, not even for your enemy. ❌

Am I wrong?

� ✔ If you MARRY the RIGHT PERSON, even amidst CHALLENGES of this world, you'll just be ENJOYING your PARTNER'S PRESENCE.

I know that that has been your heart’s desire.

Is that not so?

WHO you MARRY is the most important MARITAL DECISION you will ever make, not the type of WEDDING or WHERE the WEDDING holds.

ENSURE you MARRY WHO FITS YOUR LIFE that is if you KNOW what MARRY WHO FITS YOUR LIFE means.

I am the CREATOR of CHOOSE RIGHT MARRY RIGHT PROGRAMME for SINGLES; BLISSFUL MARRIAGE PROGRAMME for the married, and INTENTIONAL PARENTING PROGRAMME for parents.

You want to join CHOOSE RIGHT MARRY RIGHT PROGRAMME or BLISSFUL MARRIAGE PROGRAMME?
Send me CRMRP or BMP via WhatsApp message to 08065483221 NOW!
Re: How I Avoided A Regrettable Marriage by cenaman(m): 3:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Las las na advert u do.

3 Likes

Re: How I Avoided A Regrettable Marriage by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 22, 2019
All those words and nothing was said
Re: How I Avoided A Regrettable Marriage by galadima77(m): 4:31am On Nov 22, 2019
No content, just beating around.
Re: How I Avoided A Regrettable Marriage by maynation(f): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2019
If you are still 28 please wait till you are 38 and above.

You will understand what they mean by 'inside life'.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Was The Best Advice My Dad Ever Gave Me / Spamming, Hacking, Loading, CC Top Up Tutorials / Common Sex Fears And Their Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.