Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Women Are Priceless. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Priceless. (322 Views)

Female Soldier Returns After One Year, Her Dog's Reaction Was Priceless (video) / Polish Yourself. You Are Priceless So, Be Priceless. / 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Priceless. by DaniDamani(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2019
She wakes up by 4am, gives you sex,
You sleep back, she will move straight to the kitchen. She would join morning devotion by 5:30am, start preparing kids by 6:00am, serve everybody food by 7am, take the kids to school and move to her office by 7:30am, go for school runs by 2pm.

She would come back to the house by 5-6pm, start washing of clothes and cooking dinner by 6pm. Serve dinner by 7:30pm, start home work for kids by 8-9pm, Shower and meet you the husband in the room by 9:30pm, discuss with you and catch fun so that you will be in the mood for sex.

And you the husband with your big head will sleep like a king, She will get up to check on the children if they are sleeping well, switch off the light, Start praying for you and the family by 12am -1am. Sleep a little and wake up again by 4am to start all over again...
And yet we don't respect the ladies in our lives.. Oga change your ways.

Good women are to be celebrated.
Sometimes I feel nature is unfair to you.

But you are a miracle.

It's you who bleeds blood every month with severe pains and crams. Even in those pains, you still have to put things together for a normal day. The cooking, washing, etc.
It's you who carry another human inside you for 9months. The inconvenience, the discomfort, the sacrifice, and carefulness. You sacrifice what makes you happy just to keep another life healthy.

When it's time to deliver, your life is on the line. It's a 50/50 chance for you. You may live and you may die. But being the life-giver you are, you will choose the life of a new stranger over yours. Even the process is not favorable to you. Either the pains of childbirth or surgery.

After it all, you still carry yourself up and continue life activities with bandage and pains. But what is miraculous about this all is the smile you put on your face while facing all this.

May God bless every woman out there.
Good women are to be celebrated.
Re: Women Are Priceless. by Walewestt(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Truly woman are priceless in every sense, Same goes for the man as well, I'm not taking sides, I just want to level the plain field...
You mentioned valuable qualities of a responsible Nigerian woman, well guess what, Men also do as much as that to keep the home, whenever you are pregnant he must be regardless of her changed aggressive/repulsive
Character, must provide regardless of how business or economy tries to make things impossible, you didn't mention finance and we all know no marriage works with a good balance, so I'm sure you know it goes both ways, if we could feel the pain you ladies go through some of us would, but that's essence of a balanced life itself, the two must work hand in hand, cause without other there's no union... you think say e easy to be real man for this era !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Priceless. by DaniDamani(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2019
Walewestt:
Truly woman are priceless in every sense, Same goes for the man as well, I'm not taking sides, I just want to level the plain field...
You mentioned valuable qualities of a responsible Nigerian woman, well guess what, Men also do as much as that to keep the home, whenever you are pregnant he must be regardless of her changed aggressive/repulsive
Character, must provide regardless of how business or economy tries to make things impossible, you did mention finance and we all know no marriage works with a good balance, so I'm sure you know it goes but ways, if we could feel the pain you ladies go through some of us would, but that's essence of a balanced life itself, the two must work hand in, cause without other theres no union... you think say e easy to be real man for this era !!!

Sure you also have a good point.
Re: Women Are Priceless. by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2019
Aww this is so sweet kiss
We deserve mothers day everyday month!!
God bless you op!!!
Re: Women Are Priceless. by chrysanthus07: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Aww this is so sweet kiss
We deserve mothers day everyday month!!
God bless you op!!!
trust you 've those qualities the OP mentioned above?? cool
Re: Women Are Priceless. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2019
Op you deserve every good thing of life and much more, God bless you kiss

1 Like

Re: Women Are Priceless. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2019
no offence or hating here..

But the last time I checked, soul is what no man can create and is therefore priceless..

So humans are priceless regardless of gender.

And if what constitutes "priceless" is the efforts and sacrifices they make, many men make theirs too and it falls on both sides.

So to add to your prayer:

May God bless every man out there
Good men are to be celebrated

(1) (Reply)

Situationship / If You Are In Aba Abia State Let's Link Up Here Singles Only!!! / My Boy Is One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.