Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Get A Jiji Sticker To Increase Your Business Reputation Free - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get A Jiji Sticker To Increase Your Business Reputation Free (839 Views)

Excellent Reputation For Our Outstanding Customer Service / Our Reputation / COLOR PAPER STICKER LABELS for as low as #5 Five Naira 2 X 2.5 Inch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Jiji Sticker To Increase Your Business Reputation Free by LeadsPlus: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Please read through this very important message.

Today we are in a world of internet where online business is one of the the best way to reach millions of customers for your business or service and in other to achieve this great milestone, I want to use this medium to inform you about something that will be of great value to your business or someone you know!

So what's it I want to talk about?

I am talking about JIJI #1 Nigerian Online Marketplace.

Jiji is not like Jumia or Konga that takes a lot procedure to start selling on it platform and the don't take goods from their merchants or sellers then deliver them to their respective customers or buyers once an order is placed through there website or app, Jiji is just like our traditional market square where both sellers and buyers meet to do business, but since this is online Jiji gives its sellers the opportunity to display there goods and services along with their phone numbers and business address on her website or app for free so buyers can contact and visit the sellers directly.

Now the most interesting part!

Currently Jiji are verifying and branding both new and old sellers on her website and below are some of the benefits you'll gain as a branded Jiji user.

1. Jiji Branded Stickers: You'll get a free Verified Jiji sticker to paste on the face of your business.

2. Your account name will appear on Jiji's website and app as a company or business.

3. As a verified seller it creates a very strong connection and authenticity with your customers.

4. You will get a verified logo on your account with Jiji (coming very soon) e.g when you visit cheki the popular car website you will see some sellers have verified logo on their posts.

5. You will get great ways and offers on how to optimize your sells (especially for sellers).

6. Exceptional customer services.

Okay, you will be thinking how is this possible?

Okay this is where I will be playing a good role! I have this additional job with jiji titled "Vendor Acquisition Manager", this position means I have the capacity to convert old accounts, activate new accounts and brand them as trusted Jiji users and this is completely free!

Though some of you already have account(s) with Jiji but this opportunity is applicable to both new and old account(s) as stated earlier.

So why am I sharing this with you?

"With over 10m people using Jiji monthly looking for different products and services and the platform has over 200,000 active sellers. I believe must of you have one or more businesses that needs customers or you might want to sell anything online; believe me Jiji is the best place to start with if you want to reach large numbers of customers fast and it's very easy and completely free to start so I think this great deal may be of interest to you"

Thank you.

If you are interested in becoming a verified seller on Jiji kindly reach out to me via WhatsApp/Call on 09012640095

Please feel free to ask me any question and below is the sample of the Jiji brand sticker.

Re: Get A Jiji Sticker To Increase Your Business Reputation Free by LeadsPlus: 6:39am On Nov 27, 2019
Gud morning with with love to this big family forum 'nairaland'

My people make una no leave this opportunity oo...get the following:

1. Jiji Branded Stickers: You'll get a free Verified Jiji sticker to paste on the face of your business.

2. Your account name will appear on Jiji's website and app as a company or business.

3. As a verified seller it creates a very strong connection and authenticity with your customers.

4. You will get a verified logo on your account with Jiji (coming very soon) e.g when you visit cheki the popular car website you will see some sellers have verified logo on their posts.

5. You will get discounts on premium services just like the one on the pictures below.

6. Exceptional customer services.

Call or whatsapp me through 09012640095

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Digital Printing / Shipload Of Sugar For Sale / Solar In The World -www.greensolaring.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.