Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Meanwhile Am Single To Stupor. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meanwhile Am Single To Stupor. (297 Views)

Why I Am Single At 31. True Life Story / I Am Single To Stupor / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meanwhile Am Single To Stupor. by yazga: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2019
Most times it becomes irritating when some ladies who got divorced come to social media to express how they are proud of taking such decision.

No one, I repeat no one prays to get divorced in a marriage, its because of certain circumstances which might as a result of infidelity or disgusting attitude that make couples to go separate ways.

Some divorced ladies have turned to renowned feminist whose duty is to attack men, insult them and most times dish out divisive disposition in the name of advising the younger girls.

Note that I wouldn't advice any lady to inhale abuse, maltreatment or negligence from her husband in the name of marriage. If it becomes unbearable you quit, move on with your life and put everything in God's hand.

At the beginning it's always sweet but trust me the end doesn't go down well.
Meanwhile am single to stupor.

2 Likes

Re: Meanwhile Am Single To Stupor. by Rubyjade: 11:17am On May 25, 2022
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Introvert Turn Extrovert...is It Real? / Mind Disturbing Questions People Ask About Their Ex / Am Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.