Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them (6136 Views)

Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Lukgaf(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2019
Praise be to Allah.

Because you were at fault and are the one who caused this accident, then you must bear responsibility for it in full. If the other party wants to let you off and forgive you, then he has the right to do that. It is his right: he can waive liability or he can demand compensation.

But he does not have the right to deceive the insurance company and make them think that he was the one who caused the accident, so that they will bear the costs of repair, because this is lying, cheating and deceit, and it is contrary to the conditions of the contract between him and this company.

Based on that, you have to return this money to the insurance company, because you took it unlawfully. If it is too difficult to return it to them for any reason, then you must give it in charity to the poor and needy.

The fact that you are not well off in contrast to the wealth of the other man is not an excuse or justification for obtaining the money unlawfully.

And Allah knows best.

Source: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/201112/ruling-on-money-obtained-from-the-insurance-company-by-lying-to-them

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Babaheekmat: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Is Insurance even sin or shirk?
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Babaheekmat: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
What's Islamic ruling on insurance..

Discussion should start from there
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Babaheekmat: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Everything na copy and paste..

Simple explanation and extraction of evidence from kitab wa sunnah.. You no do.

Tsfu
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by gaetano: 9:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Something is most definitely wrong with all you Muslim folks. So you have a ruling on insurance? Chineke Nna Choi! I'll love to know the rulings on bokoharam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by marvin906(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2019
so una get ruling on insurance premium..
Musa has finally given up

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by DIKEnaWAR: 9:50am On Nov 29, 2019
I think the problem of Islam is trying to regulate every aspect of life and daily living. I mean it should just stop at setting parameters for what is good and wrong and let our morality and conscience direct us in that regard.

For clarity, it is this opinion on every issue and trying to regulate everything that breed many varied interpretation and give rise to plenty sect leaders and fundamentalism.

6 Likes

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by busar(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2019
Alhamdu lillah for Islam... There's hardly an aspect of life that Islam does not touch.. Proud Muslim smiley

9 Likes

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by gaetano: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
I think the problem of Islam is trying to regulate every aspect of life and daily living. I mean it should just stop at setting parameters for what is good and wrong and let our morality and conscience direct us in that regard.

For clarity, it is this opinion on every issue and trying to regulate everything that breed many varied interpretation and give rise to plenty sect leaders and fundamentalism.

It's annoying really. They want to have a say in every aspect of life. Last time i saw ruling on banking. I'm still waiting on ruling for Niger delta oil grin

8 Likes

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by gaetano: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2019
busar:
Alhamdu lillah for Islam... There's hardly an aspect of life that Islam does not touch.. Proud Muslim smiley

Naso. You people should Sha stop touching terrorism, y'all have overdone that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by BizLifeE: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm.... Humans can go on any length.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Newnas(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Is Insurance even sin or shirk?

It's a sin, rather one of the major sins but isn't up to the level of shirk or kifr; except if the person's says it's halal.
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Newnas(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Everything na copy and paste..

Simple explanation and extraction of evidence from kitab wa sunnah.. You no do.

Tsfu

What prevents you from creating your thread? undecided
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Babaheekmat: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Newnas:

What prevents you from creating your thread? undecided

It's much better to comment. I don't need to create counter thread. Lots of people are reading

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Babaheekmat: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2019
Newnas:

It's a sin, rather one of the major sins but isn't up to the level of shirk or kifr; except if the person's says it's halal.

Dalil
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Newnas(m): 10:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

It's much lazier and easier to comdem. I don't have what it takes to create a thread. Lots of brilliant people are reading and my ignorance might be exposed.

Corrected cool
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Newnas(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Dalil

Do you have a contradictory opinion?
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Babaheekmat: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Newnas:

Do you have a contradictory opinion?

For you to say something is sin.. Explain
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Babaheekmat: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2019
Newnas:

Corrected cool

You are a fool.

Adding nonsense to my post.. Laughing.. In fact, so many people full this nairaland o.. Mad people plenty here o

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Newnas(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2019
Babaheekmat:

For you to say something is sin.. Explain

What is this one saying.

It's like you're jobless abi. Go and be digging soakaway if you can't get correct plumber gigs na, abi
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Babaheekmat: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Newnas:

What is this one saying.

It's like you're jobless abi. Go and be digging soakaway if you can't get correct plumber gigs na, abi

You see, when everything that you are told you accept.. Just like sufi.. Nothing concerns you with dalil.

Your problem though
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by ednut1(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2019
Funny
Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Khaleell001(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2019
gaetano:
Something is most definitely wrong with all you Muslim folks. So you have a ruling on insurance? Chineke Nna Choi! I'll love to know the rulings on bokoharam and isis

Yes.
We have ruling on how one should lead his life.
Worship
Marriage.
Upbringing children
Dressing.
Greeting.
Learning
Neighborliness.
and e.t.c.

That's why Islām is not just a religion but a way of life.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Khaleell001(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

What hypocrisy!

You don't complain about government regarding your lives but when Islam does, it becomes a problem.
Islam is not stopping anyone to live their lives, but to choose rightly what to do with is life without breaching or encroaching on other people's life.

If Americans as crazy as they are have regulations on how they live their lives,I don't think you should be complaining;because we muslims aren't complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by Khaleell001(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2019
gaetano:

Naso. You people should Sha stop touching terrorism, y'all have overdone that aspect.

Why are guys pained?
why are you crying more than the "bereaved?"

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Premium Obtained From The Insurance Company By Lying To Them by yetunsbay(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
gaetano:
Something is most definitely wrong with all you Muslim folks. So you have a ruling on insurance? Chineke Nna Choi! I'll love to know the rulings on bokoharam
Islam dictate a way of Life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be A Good Person... / Re: How I Discovered Shia Islam Was The True Islam / Which Is Better - Giving Zakaah Openly Or Concealing It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.