Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 (28570 Views)

NMFB: I Was ₦‎201,773.38 Through My Bank Account! Help / How To Sell Your Old Inactive Fiverr Account / BUA Reopens BUA Ports And Terminals For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by godofuck231: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
When will Nigerians start to play osuwe, simply skip your opponents house jump to your destination, if the senate passes the 7.5 per vat wo go for minimum wage increase, no need to play chess,.
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by Ijaya123: 7:33am On Nov 23, 2019
BraniacX:
emefiele is an appointee! No federal initiative is his own, it must come from the rock! Accept the truth and stop deceiving yourself

You mean Emefiele is just a puppet and a zombie CBN governor?

Interesting...
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by BraniacX(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2019
Ijaya123:

You mean Emefiele is just a puppet and a zombie CBN governor?

Interesting...
under buhari, isn't the head of every parastatal?
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by executive12: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2019
helinues:

Bro, stop mentioning me or I exposed your alternative monikers to the mods.

Not bluffing and not bragging.. Also let me add please, stop mentioning me.

As you threaten, please watch your grammar.
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by Ijaya123: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2019
BraniacX:
under buhari, isn't the head of every parastatal?

So you agree Emefiele is a slave to the Jubril.
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by BraniacX(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Ijaya123:

So you agree Emefiele is a slave to the Jubril.
read my lips...........YASSSS
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by executive12: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Sleevia:

What shocked me is that don't these people have someone that can talk to them?

How I wish there Is world body that can invade country and kick the president out if the president is making lives unbearable for people.

The people can always remove their leaders if they want. Nigerians had the opportunity to remove the incompetent bigot Buhari in 2019 but failed to do so.
People get the leadership they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by executive12: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Ijaya123:

That is falsehood and fake news else you provide the directive from Buhari to that effect?

Assuming that to be true, Godwin Emeifele must be daft to comply to it.

So if there is a directive from Buhari, you expect it to be made public Are you not aware that the bigot does not follow the Nigerian laws?
I guess you will also ask for proof that it is on Buhari's orders that some prominent Nigerians are still being detained despite getting bail from the courts.
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by executive12: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Ijaya123:

Emeifele brought back the N65 charge on withdrawal from other banks ATM when GEJ appointed him.

Now he charging N50 on POS transaction.

Where is the Buhari directive in it?

Stop making a fool of yourself, will you?
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by executive12: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Sleevia:
and I am telling you he does nothing without directive from PMB and his cohorts.

Don't mind the guy. Too many Nigerians are daft.

1 Like

Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by Sleevia: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2019
executive12:

The people can always remove their leaders if they want. Nigerians had the opportunity to remove the incompetent bigot Buhari in 2019 but failed to do so.
People get the leadership they deserve.
bro, they took away our education, they institutionalized poverty and hunger, they baited out starvation...

A lot of Nigerians are slave in their own country. You and I are a minority of learned folks when compared to the vast majority of illiterates.

Another issue is that we must find a way to decentralize the system before we can begin to have a voice.

PDP didn't know this will haunt them and that was why they didn't do what they ought to by fortifying our constitution.
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by Sleevia: 7:57am On Nov 23, 2019
executive12:

Don't mind the guy. Too many Nigerians are daft.
imagine saying 65naira was introduced during GEJ tenure, same GEJ that removed it.
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by executive12: 8:01am On Nov 23, 2019
paix:
The APC's initial intention was to cause confusion in the country if PDP had won the 2015 general election, but (un)fortunately God used GEJ to give them the power and they had it on a gold platter. That's why they're all confused. No focus, no direction, no human feeling in their administration. Everybody is crying. God have on innocent Nigerians.

The same "innocent Nigerians" that voted the incompetent Buhari for second term? Nigerians are actually getting the leadership they deserve.
If you do a poll on Nairaland, don't be surprised that majority will support the bigot.
Our leaders are mirror images of us.
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by paix(m): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2019
executive12:

The same "innocent Nigerians" that voted the incompetent Buhari for second term? Nigerians are actually getting the leadership they deserve.
If you do a poll on Nairaland, don't be surprised that majority will support the bigot.
Our leaders are mirror images of us.
You're right, absolutely!
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by Johnayoola(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Please guys,hlp a bro..i really need 6thousand ready to double it in a week time pls
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by McCoy662(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Haven't seen any APC stooge here or are they not happy?? Their useless government is trying.

At least make I bash the useless dullard before they finally gag me with their useless law grin
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by ayo2pec(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
We have a counter productive fiscal policies.

We want to encourage cashless economy , we introduced cash charge at some threshold, at the same time you charge POS transactions.

We need to go learn how developed economy works, you will ordinarily expect a reverse policy, that will reward you for POS transactions of certain threshold too.

We need to make this nation ours
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by GMbuharii: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
helinues:

I have told you stop. Stop pls

After today oo, and no adjustments, na sorry case oo

I am tired of getting people banned

Please again oo

Looks like the mods yaff do the needful for this BMC chop-money mental
Lzaa immhotep
grin grin
Re: Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 by Nobody: 5:13am On May 21, 2021
Nice information about POS, here visit my blog for your business ideas and tips
https://kenlegit.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elon Musk Hires New Female CEO For Twitter / NIN/BVN: Opay To Log Out Accounts By March 1, Issues 5m Cards / Four Nigerian Banks Among World’s Top 500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.