Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

How To Unbanned Your Number On Whatsapp In 2019 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Unbanned Your Number On Whatsapp In 2019 (1649 Views)

How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth / How To Know If Someone Blocked Your Number On Android / Best 13 Free Premium Link Generator Working In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unbanned Your Number On Whatsapp In 2019 by naijatechboy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Today, I will explain how to unban or unlock your number on WhatsApp. Due to some people’s complaints about WhatsApp banned their phone number from using the WhatsApp messaging app, I will guide you on how to recover your account.

Note that there are some certain reasons why WhatsApp banned your number. I will guide you today on how to unban your number on WhatsApp and the reasons why you are banned.

I have been banned on WhatsApp before, but I contacted them and my phone number was unlocked. You should be acquainted that there are two types of locks on WhatsApp;

Temporary Ban: This is a warning from WhatsApp, and it may lead to permanent lock if you didn’t comply with their rules. In most cases, WhatsApp themselves will unlock the account after a few days.

Permanent Ban: This means you have violated their rules and regulations and it’s not that easy to unlock.

There are several reasons why you were banned on WhatsApp. Actually, using GBWhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, OGWhatsApp mod version of WhatsApp is against their Terms of service.

WhatsApp has been working hard to stop everyone using their forked app version. To those people who are using WhatsApp forked app, don’t be surprised when you are ban. The forked version is not recommended and it’s against their rules, you should use the WhatsApp messenger app from Google Playstore and stay safe.

Some of you are using WhatsApp forked app because of the features. There was a time when I started using the WhatsApp Business app from Playstore. I really like the WhatsApp Business app for my business but after using it for more than a month, I was banned on WhatsApp. I contacted their support team to unban my number on WhatsApp, which they did after one hour of sending the message.

Read more with the link below⬇⬇

https://naijatechboy.com/how-to-get-unbanned-on-whatsapp/

https://naijatechboy.com/how-to-get-unbanned-on-whatsapp/

Re: How To Unbanned Your Number On Whatsapp In 2019 by Xavier0980: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
garyjohnson1:

I think this is only when happens when you are using official WhatsApp and these YOWhatsApp, OGWhatsApp Apk, FMWhatsApp Apk, WhatsApp Plus, GBWhatsApp, etc. with same number's. But thanks for aware us about reason of banning on WhatsApp.

yes you are absolutely right once I have red in a article about this if user's use official WhatsApp and modified version's with the same number's there will be temporary banned by the official one.

(1) (Reply)

Smart Watch / Online Shopping / How To Hack Gidimo App To Get Unlimited Data--latest Gidimo Hack 2019 / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Solar Panels/inverters In Port Harcourt....pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.