Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

All We Need To Know About Spirits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All We Need To Know About Spirits (232 Views)

Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All We Need To Know About Spirits by Judeudochukwu(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SPIRITS

There is no good or bad spirits.
All spirits are one!

Spirits are like humans

No good man no good woman

No bad man, no bad woman

You can turn good or bad

So the spirits we work with

It's how you pray spirits they serve you

All they care is to give you what you wanted

If you want to save life, given them what it takes to save life: you see them as life saver

They won't fell you

If you ask them to kill someone, give them what it takes to help mission. They go and kill

It's like a child born in a family. He grows not under my career but under the care of the given parents

Because he/she doesn't grew under my care, you don't expect him to do as I do

I might be evil

He won't be evil because his parents are good

But if I happen to train him, he grow up being a bad one before the people

This is why a child whose father smoke cigarettes likes it's fume while it's not acceptable to a child whose parents doesn't smoke at home

Tomorrow, that same child whose parents doesn't smoke cigarettes might end up winning Benson and Hedges smoking award, courtesy of friends

This is how some becomes a high killer. They became notorious as a result of bad friends not because their parents can kill a fowl

The truth remains, no one born evil or good

These we grew up to become

So the spirits

No spirit is known for evil mission while the other are known for good mission

It's same spirits, same services

After all that man who has joy whenever he kills human has lovingly daughter or son

Why didn't he also killed him?

The fact that he cherish his beautiful daughter and won't want him hurt but can kill a beautiful daughter of another man makes him a good and bad man

So the spirits

All spirits are good if we said they are and at the same time bad if we said they are

That spirit which helped you from accident because of what you did for him can as well cause you a fatal accident because of what you did to him

It's only a fool who think that Holy Spirit are only known for good work holy spirit also do evil (kill)

You may tell names of spirits who do good and those who do evil

In the book of Exodus 11:29 we read:
At midnight Adonai killed all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh sitting on his throne to the firstborn of the prisoner in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of livestock. 

In Judges 15:14-15 we read.
When he got to Lechi, the P’lishtim came running and shouting at him; and the Spirit of Adonai came on him powerfully. The ropes on his arms became as weak as burnt flax and fell from his arms. 15 He found a fresh donkey jawbone, took it in his hand, and with it he struck down a thousand men. 

We bring you these information to help knowledge

Know your world and understand how these things work.
Otherwise you think like Ofeke and have to leave like Ofeke

This is ECHOES of truth where knowledge rules.
We tell you the truth so that you hear and know the truth.
The truth you know shall set you free.
Make a difference proving wisdom for wisdom can't be mocked

Get knowledge and understanding. In all your get, get wisdom. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Wisdom saves the life of its owner.
Follow the wise and you shall become wise.
A friend to a fool shall face disgrace.

I have to call it a day.
I wish you the very best you wish yourself.
May the Divine spirits answer when we call.
More light to our paths as angels guide us all.

Whatsapp/call::08103253857

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Explain This Dream / Re: Here Are 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist PART 2 / Question: "Why Did Jesus Entrust Mary To The Apostle John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.