Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. (10725 Views)

Don't Let Girls Deceive You With Menstural Pains!! - Redpill / Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) / Most Very Rich Guys Don’t Make Good Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by proxillin(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
While they snub you online, they are giving it free to mallam selling biscuit and millo on their street, Okada man for free Okada ride.

Do not let filter pictures and pan caked makeup deceive you. Some of them are dirty with STDs. They are having sex with Agberos/Conductors who don’t bath in days. Go to their street and see how street boys pass them around.

They complain of how men are dogs. When they get married and their husbands cheat, they complain. Ask them what they did in the days of their youth.
Don’t let that snubbing deceive you. It doesn’t guarantee quality.
When they snub you, move to the next one.

I have seen enough…bad experience everywhere, everyday. After getting the one wey snub me for month, I later discovered I wasted my effort.
Light skin, Clean face, clean skin, Behind babe na candida STD, the whole room will be smelling like rotten meat. I tire for Nigerian girls jare...

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pussy smelling is d nightmare of every man

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Newguyhere: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
...... lipsrsealed

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by PerfectMatchNG: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
How many people in your present circle makes a million monthly ?

How many people in your circle makes 10million monthly ?

How many people in your circle are achieving their dream ?

Who you surround yourself with reveals so much about your dream not the people

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
How's the weather where you are grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Newguyhere:
H

They're booking spaces for insults... *Spreads mat* lelefufu, what's your name abeg bring your popcorn grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by lilmax(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
You had to beg a girl for sex for a month?

How do most of you sleep at night?

And of course light skin women were clean till 2010

The light skin women we see these days are those who bleached, so they must smell like trash

Brown,black skin women are taking over at the moment, I can testify

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Newguyhere: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
cheesy
Dimples0303:

They're booking spaces for insults... *Spreads mat* lelefufu, what's your name abeg bring your popcorn grin
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by hotwax: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
lilmax:

The light skin women we see these days are those who bleached, so they must smell like trash

Yes ooo..natural dark skin babes rock

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Newguyhere: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
I'm telling you!! Even girls you wouldn't suspect angry
Onijagidijagan:
Pussy smelling is d nightmare of every man

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by hotwax: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:
How's the weather where you are grin

The same weather where u r..same smelly stuff...as if
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Newguyhere:
reminds me of one Muslim babe wey I lash some time ago. Guys if una see this girl ehnn, extremely fine and clean! Massive backside with nice standing tits. To top it all, the babe kon know book join. Anyways as a Guyman, I was intimidated at first, but owing to the fact say I get small rabba, I decided to try my luck cool.
To cut the long story short, I eventually got her but when it now got to the fucking phase, I was deeply disappointed in what I saw sad sad.
The kine smell wey this babe pussy dey ozze out no be here ooo angry. Extremely repulsive!!!! angry
Thank God for condom!!
Guess you didn't tell her to take care of herself.. I would've told her in a heartbeat, put on my clothes and leave..
I'm very allergic to odors.. Especially ones that are unnatural angry..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by hotwax: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
lilmax:

You had to beg for sex for a month...blablahbla

As if girls in ur area says yes the first day...

Nija girls and hard to get..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by MrCork: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
proxillin:
While they snub you online, they are giving it free to mallam selling biscuit and millo on their street, Okada man for free Okada ride.

Do not let filter pictures and pan caked makeup deceive you. Some of them are dirty with STDs. They are having sex with Agberos/Conductors who don’t bath in days. Go to their street and see how street boys pass them around.

They complain of how men are dogs. When they get married and their husbands cheat, they complain. Ask them what they did in the days of their youth.

I have seen enough…bad experience everywhere, everyday. After getting the one wey snub me for month, I later discovered I wasted my effort.
Light skin, Clean face, clean skin, Behind babe na candida STD, the whole room will be smelling like rotten meat. I tire for Nigerian girls jare...

angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by sweetonugbu: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
My kind of topic

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Newguyhere:
Reminds me of one Muslim babe wey I lash some time ago. Guys if una see this girl ehnn, extremely fine and clean!, Massive backside with nice standing tits. To top it all, the babe kon know book join. Anyways as a Guyman, I was intimidated at first, but owing to the fact say I get small $$, I decided to try my luck cool.
To cut the long story short, I eventually got her but when it now got to the fucking phase, I was deeply disappointed in what I saw sad sad.
The kine smell wey this babe pussy dey ozze out no be here ooo angry. Extremely repulsive!!!! angry
Thank God for condom!!

And you still hit that... Birds of a feather comes to mind. *grabs her nose and runs* embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by MrCork: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
proxillin:

...u offer women biscuit & then u wonder y they snub u....bro have u seen doctor? ( No oofeense) angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by sweetonugbu: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
I want to be as consistent in ukwu matter as mrcork.Thenk u.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Designerdollars: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
I was once a victim of foul smelling pussy undecided
It wasnt funny at all.
Had to tell her to leave my house.
She beg tire sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by sweetonugbu: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Readers association of Nairaland
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by sweetonugbu: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bad kpekus smell can make you forget what you have in mind

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:

u no spell my name well grin.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by hotwax: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Bad kpekus smell can make you forget what you have in mind

As in that cucumber will just flat like earth worm cry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by showafrica(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Guys make una forget woman make money.. Money is easy if you dedicate all your time and energy especially, when you are still young without kids. Just find one clean babe for cure of konji

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Newguyhere: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
how was I suppose to know? undecided You won't know a lady's pussy stinks nah, until you dive in and the fluids are all over the condom
Dimples0303:

And you still hit that... Birds of a feather comes to mind. *grabs her nose and runs* embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by hotwax: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
MrCork:

...u offer women biscuit & then u wonder y they snub u....bro have u seen doctor? ( No oofeense) angry

See na eye problem u get? Or ur brain video dey skip?

Please read that post again

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Op no even mention mouth odour. Some don suvk dick to the extent that the kind of odour oozing from their mouth is enough to render a man impotent.

After my last encounter with smelly p*** I have finally decided to port to Botswana babes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
lefulefu:
u no spell my name well grin.. grin grin grin

Come sit down... Sorry ooo, I dey try ooo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Newguyhere:
how was I suppose to know? undecided You won't know a lady's pussy stinks nah, until you dive in and the fluids are all over the condom

Because your nose is broken, you want to lie to an owner of a pussy. You're as dirty as her angry angry

If you had an ounce of self respect you'd jump off and run... But like all the loud mouth hypocrites in here, you'll will suck on a tampon when konji hits y'all. Come to nairaland.com to feel better about yourself afterwards grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by hotwax: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:

Because your nose is broken, you want to lie to an owner of a pussy. You're as dirty as her angry angry

If you had an ounce of self respect you'd jump off and run... But like all the loud mouth hypocrites in here, you'll will suck on a tampon when konji hits y'all. Come to nairaland.com to feel better about yourself afterwards grin grin grin

We don see them...candida crew forming class..holier than thou on nairaland...

I have a feelin u r one of those op is referin too

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by FatherBona: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Newguyhere:
Reminds me of one Muslim babe wey I lash some time ago. Guys if una see this girl ehnn, extremely fine and clean!, Massive backside with nice standing tits. To top it all, the babe kon know book join. Anyways as a Guyman, I was intimidated at first, but owing to the fact say I get small $$, I decided to try my luck cool.
Thank God for condom!!
Deserving of a Pulitzer
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by FatherBona: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
lilmax:

Hope you not talking about That BBN contestant that was disqualified undecided
Cos if you do you will get it hot from me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? / Can U Marry A Lady That As Gone Through This? (PICS)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.