Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,350 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. (10637 Views)

Don't Let Girls Deceive You With Menstural Pains!! - Redpill / Let Girls Take Care Of Their Problems, or They Go Become Ur Problem(PICTURES) / Most Very Rich Guys Don’t Make Good Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin grin
Lol I'm just giving them their size bt i know you different wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by movid(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
Any babe that stays around Ijaye Abeokuta. Hit me up on 08120058819(Whats app). Let's hook up just to hang out.
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lol I'm just giving them their size bt i know you different wink

no p, my dear.

cruise on.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by RPirez: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
sweetonugbu:
My kind of topic

grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by RPirez: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Are you minding those fools? If you check well they just smelling street boys forming online!! Only few monikers here that are really reasonable nd you will never see them opening thread like this, the truth is if your handsome nd cute no girl will snub your message!! That says alot about them!! Broke dirty underage boys!!!

Dis one wey her papa and mama dey broke wella wey still dey depend on some broke dude abroad to come bail her and her family out of poverty... Just imagine ooo, I tire grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by AstroG: 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:
See them, when ladies reject their useless self they come to nairaland to lay their frustration grin grin nd start yabbing grin,some dirty ugly boys self dey claim dey picking girls up meanwhile in real life they can't even approach a girl without getting their shorts wet grin
Only God knows who re dating all these smelling naija boys grin,you will never see a handsome rich guy opening thread about ladies because he was snubbed grin,no wonder ladies are snubbing them!! And all these kids are someone girlfriend? All thanks to social media they can nw spill trash online!
Dirty boys picking dirty girls, no wonder they say "birds of the same feathers flock together".

See this brown stick girl,always saying rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by MrCork: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
hotwax:

See na eye problem u get? Or ur brain video dey skip?

Please read that post again

...u dint hear him say he buys biscuit for women....bro do u read in the dark?(No oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
sex is over rated...but we can't do without it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Newguyhere: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
gbam!! You just said my mind grin
Girl wey her family never chop bellefull undecided.
I dey very sure say nah that white mumu boy dey send money wey all of dem dey take feed grin
Poverty stricken hoe grin
RPirez:

Dis one wey her papa and mama dey broke wella wey still dey depend on some broke dude abroad to come bail her and her family out of poverty... Just imagine ooo, I tire grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by hotwax: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
MrCork:

...u dint hear him say he buys biscuit for women....bro do u read in the dark?(No oofeense) angry

Mallams who sell biscuit and sweet...do u take brukutu? That thing dey cause blindness

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:

They're booking spaces for insults... *Spreads mat* lelefufu, what's your name abeg bring your popcorn grin
its not an insult pussy smells.
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Cleopatrah(f): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin
Firstorderwizard:
Op no even mention mouth odour. Some don suvk dick to the extent that the kind of odour oozing from their mouth is enough to render a man impotent.

After my last encounter with smelly p*** I have finally decided to port to Botswana babes
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Hubsolar: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Newguyhere:
Reminds me of one Muslim babe wey I lash some time ago. Guys if una see this girl ehnn, extremely fine and clean!, Massive backside with nice standing tits. To top it all, the babe kon know book join. Anyways as a Guyman, I was intimidated at first, but owing to the fact say I get small $$, I decided to try my luck cool.
To cut the long story short, I eventually got her but when it now got to the fucking phase, I was deeply disappointed in what I saw sad sad.
The kine smell wey this babe pussy dey ozze out no be here ooo angry. Extremely repulsive!!!! angry
Thank God for condom!!

So you still lounged in
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
RPirez:

[s]Dis one wey her papa and mama dey broke wella wey still dey depend on some broke dude abroad to come bail her and her family out of poverty... Just imagine ooo, I tire ;[/s]D
Someone is pained grin grin,smelling boy no wonder you can't get classy girl!! No reasonable girl will be with broke dude like you!!
Only God knows how ugly you will look like!! At least no matter how broke you call my boyfriend he will still feed your generation nd will never open thread!!
Last time mentioning a dumbass like you!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:

Come sit down... Sorry ooo, I dey try ooo. grin grin grin
u this babe who is teaching u pidgin english grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by DenreleDave(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

The truth is dirty boys sleep with dirty girls!! I know what I'm saying!! I know handsome clean guys nd their gfs are usually clean nd beautiful,they are dirty hence the reason they sleeping with dirty girls!! Na their type dey wear boxer for two months!! Some guys armpit can send you to early grave!!

Mumu, they are talking about pussy, u quickly change am to armpit... Loser
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by fuckpro: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dimples0303:
How's the weather where you are grin

Just curious dear where are you from
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Too much hate here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Newguyhere:
gbam!! You just said my mind grin
[s]Girl wey her family never chop bellefull undecided.
I dey very sure say nah that white mumu boy dey send money wey all of dem dey take feed grin
Poverty stricken hoe[/s] grin
More like your generation fool!! You wey never chop belle full dey claim to spend on lady,if guys dey talk you should be hiding your face because you not in league of reasonable guys!!
Las Las you still asking for my number grin
Abiru oshi grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

Mumu, they are talking about pussy, u quickly change am to armpit... Loser
Even you depressed fool dey talk,las Las we will be waiting for your suicide post here!!!
Useless fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by MrCork: 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
hotwax:

Mallams who sell biscuit and sweet...do u take brukutu? That thing dey cause blindness

u were glasses? angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by AstroG: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
RedCreme21:
Too much hate here.

Do you knw why ah really hate you,your claiming to be matured while the reverse is the case.

Goan get admission first b4 u dabble in anything here

Thank You

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by AstroG: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

More like your generation fool!! You wey never chop belle full dey claim to spend on lady,if guys dey talk you should be hiding your face because you not in league of reasonable guys!!
Abiru oshi grin

Ah wonder what NL guys see in a plane poverty stricken plank like you that always spits trash.

Am just disappointed in you undecided

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
AstroG:

Do you knw why ah really hate you,your claiming to be matured while the reverse is the case.

Goan get admission first b4 u dabble in anything here

Thank You [/s]
i dont hate you. Btw, you're entitled to your opinion. But i wont be so reduced as to wallow in the mud.
You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Designerdollars: 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Please take down your profile picture.
You look disgusting. I even thought the lady behind the account was fine.work hard to earn more money so you can eat better quality food.
You look hungry and unkempt.
Pettyprincess:

Even you depressed fool dey talk,las Las we will be waiting for your suicide post here!!!
Useless fool!!!

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Alexaonfleek: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
franchasng:
Forget about being clean, most times its not about washing your pussy with soap and water and putting on sexy panties.

Infection can creep in from so many ways because women's body is open exposing to risk of getting infection.

Do you make use of only your personal toilet always It goes beyond being clean.

But I tell you that men are usually pitiful towards ladies. Even after dicking her, he won't tell her out of pity. Only the rough bad boys won't care, they will tell the lady straightaway lol
I dunno if you're a guy or you're a lesbian,but if you know any girl with a bad odour on her pu$y or even any part of her body,you're doing her more harm than good if you politely refuse to tell her
There's a way you can tell her without hurting her.
Pu$y odour is not always because the girl is dirty,as most men here have testified
It could be because of toilet infection,probably an sti,or some other health issues.
In the long run,you're doing more damage to her health

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
AstroG:

[s]Ah wonder what NL guys see in a plane poverty stricken plank like you that always spits trash.

Am just disappointed in you[/s] undecided
It doesn't change the fact you a demented fool!!
Quoting me up nd down like a jobless slowpoke!!
On a normal day deranged fools like you shouldn't have access to internet!! Last reply to you also grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Newguyhere: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
send your account number now and I go drop money wey your broke white bf no fit ever give you in one glance grin.
Mumu girl, you think we are on the same level abi undecided?.
I can't even believe that a local girl with such low self esteem even has the balls to argue with me undecided
Pettyprincess:

Abiru oshi grin
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Designerdollars:
Please take down your profile picture.
You look disgusting. I even thought the lady behind the account was fine.work hard to earn more money so you can eat better quality food.
You look hungry and unkempt.
Continue using your alternate account fool!! Have busted you that you couldn't troll with your real account!! You should even be glad you can view my picture here cuz on normal day you can't have the opportunity to exchange words with me not to talk of viewing my picture!! I block fools like on social medias!! This is your fifth account i know grin ode jatijati!!!
Last reply also!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by RPirez: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Someone is pained grin grin,smelling boy no wonder you can't get classy girl!! No reasonable girl will be with broke dude like you!!
Only God knows how ugly you will look like!! At least no matter how broke you call my boyfriend he will still feed your generation nd will never open thread!!
Last time mentioning a dumbass like you!!!

I hate to do this but, think 2ce before rolling those dice, dear! cool
Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Newguyhere:
[s]send your account number now and I go drop money wey your broke white bf no fit ever give you in one glance grin.
Mumu girl, you think we are on the same level[/s] abi undecided?
Pained pained pained!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don’t Let Girls Packaging And Snubbing Deceive You. by hotwax: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Continue using your alternate account fool!! Have busted you that you couldn't troll with your real account!! You should even be glad you can view my picture here cuz on normal day you can't have the opportunity to exchange words with me not to talk of viewing my picture!! I block fools like on social medias!! This is your fifth account i know grin ode jatijati!!!
Last reply also!!!

R u d one in that dp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.