Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) (68319 Views)

Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic) / Man Beheads Businessman For Money Ritual In Osun / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by owl770: 6:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Bynz:
Naija Federal Govt will see to this... This is a violation of his fundamental human right

What's this one saying?....
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by RxSameer(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2019
I don't know why we always like the easy way in this country from the leaders to the citizens....
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by stanliwiser: 6:40am On Nov 23, 2019
teepain:

This is wrong because the killing is extrajudicial. However, people who peddles mind altering drugs are themselves not different from killers; because the drugs they sell usually lead to loss of lives either directly or indirectly. A lot of violent crimes are committed under the influence of these drugs.

When there is hue and cry about the side effects of a type of drug, drug dispensers and peddlers have a social responsibility to try and sanitize the supply of such without being goaded. Everything shouldn't be about profit making all the times.
Killing hasn't really helped so much to prevent drug crimes, The most effective ways of stopping drugs crimes and offenses is information gathering and security intelligence.
killing create public fear but that's just for a short time.
The way this man was killed actually made no sense. his offence was merely drug peddling which we don't know if it was even true. THE DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by stanliwiser: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2019
RxSameer:
I don't know why we always like the easy way in this country from the leaders to the citizens....
I don't also know why men with guns will be wanting to just shoot and kill anyone.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by stanliwiser: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2019
AnanseK:

Why did you remove an important part of my post? We need to know your real interest
There are two side to the story
1. A soldier killed a man in cold blood because he was selling tramadol.
2. A man was illegally selling tramadol.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by RxSameer(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2019
stanliwiser:
I don't also know why men with guns will be wanting to just shoot and kill anyone.
maybe u are igbo so stop the sentiment it's very evil to kill some1 wen dere are laws to prosecute them but the get rich mentality shown by some nigeria willing to do anytin to achieve their aim our moral values in our society shud be checked be deir supporting ur broders wen dey are at fault ..don't bother to quote me back
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Smoke55: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2019
RTSC:

There is broad daylight robbery even in America.

Cameroon is a lawless shitthole.

I don't think you can convince me otherwise.

Peace enforced by dictatorship and heavy handedness is not real peace.
and I Tell You Dat That Dictator Is Performing More Than The Whole President Nigeria Ever Had,i'm Nt Tryin To Convice You Rather I'm Wish U Visit There And See For Ur Self.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by stanliwiser: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2019
RxSameer:
maybe u are igbo so stop the sentiment it's very evil to kill some1 wen dere are laws to prosecute them but the get rich mentality shown by some nigeria willing to do anytin to achieve their aim our moral values in our society shud be checked be deir supporting ur broders wen dey are at fault ..don't bother to quote me back
There were two side of the story

1. A soldier killed a man because he was alleged to be selling drugs.
2. A man was said to be a drug dealer.

So you mean the soldiers killing a man who wasn't armed and who hasn't been persecuted wasn't anything we should worry about?

Selling drugs is a bad crime but extrajudicial killing isn't any better.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Pat081: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Bynz:
Naija Federal Govt will see to this... This is a violation of his fundamental human right
Is better you should not think that way, let me ask you something ,how many have they see to in Nigeria , SARS or court ??no freedom in this country if u talk too much Efcc will go after u RIP to the dead only and they can only see to it only If it is one of dia son, so far is poor man son nothing will happen
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Smoke55: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2019
ba7man:
Tell that to the dead guy. undecided
the Dead Man Lived In Bamenda And Bamenda Presently Is A War Zone,so Any Thing Goes.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kapeter(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Paul Biya is becoming a beast. This is irritating. I don't know it seems Nigeria is afraid of that country though. Let's put prob between France and U.K once and for all. Or Nigeria is scared the U.K royal Army would leave them in the hands of French Army if it happened?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Majid1990(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2019
Bynz:
no doubt you're a drug addict
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2019
immhotep:

Guy why are you denying your best friend Nzeogwu grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
anuofia

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Gift84(f): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Bynz:
Nija wan hang anybody for hate speech,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Smoke55:
and I Tell You Dat That Dictator Is Performing More Than The Whole President Nigeria Ever Had,i'm Nt Tryin To Convice You Rather I'm Wish U Visit There And See For Ur Self.
can you post some pictures of cameroon here?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Cassim33(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2019
this is how southerners went abroad and make drugs and blood money.let him enjoy the hell
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Smoke55: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
come on bro.. you should have saud101% gringrin
what Ever That Makes You Sleep At Night!
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Smoke55: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
can you post some pictures of cameroon here?
my Dear I'm Always Too Busy For That.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Smoke55: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2019
Cassim33:
this is how southerners went abroad and make drugs and blood money.let him enjoy the hell
Dont Ever Go Abroad To Peddle Drugs Just Remain In That Your Undeveloped Poverty Ravaged Village And Be Consuming Tramadol,Codein And Be Sniffing Pit Toilet,you Will Tell Me Between Those That Sells Drugs And Those That Consume It Who Suffers The Most.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by xaggar(m): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2019
stevmatt:
1st,, So Cameroon don start to learn from Nigeria,, but in naija, na mobs de do am no be military.

2nd,,, why you go go person country they sell watin dem tell you say make you sell. When you know you no get kinsmen for there

3rd, rest in peace.

4th,, my condolences to the pregnant wife and children.

5th,, other Nigerians there, be wise.

How do you know tramadol has been banned in Cameroon?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 23, 2019
xaggar:

How do you know tramadol has been banned in Cameroon?

He was accused of selling Tramadol, a pain killer drug which sometimes is used in hospitals to manage severe pain.

Tramadol is a drug not a medicine... If it was not banned to be sold by pharmacist and chemist,, then tell me why he was killed by soldiers not poilice?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by xaggar(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2019
stevmatt:

He was accused of selling Tramadol, a pain killer drug which sometimes is used in hospitals to manage severe pain.

Tramadol is a drug not a medicine... If it was not banned to be sold by pharmacist and chemist,, then tell me why he was killed by soldiers not poilice?

You don't get my stand.
I know he was killed because the write up claimed he sells tramadol. My question is: Are you "SURE" tramadol has been banned in Cameroon? Because you claim it is.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by GMbuharii: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2019
LegendHero:
What a loss.

What my eyes saw in Bamenda when I travelled to Cameroon made me know the disadvantage of not being a citizen of a country and the animosity of Africans against one another.

From Ikom border up to Cameroon, the Cameroon military and police treated us with disdain. They will tell you to come down from your vehicle and threaten you that they can kill you and no one will see your corpse.

They are damn corrupt such that the money I spent within Cameroon road for bribes alone was more than all the money I spend during my duration in Bamenda.

That Cameroon is a jungle on its own!

Shut up, thank you.

Had it been they did you the business,we for pop champagne...
Thunda Faya the Cameroon police/military that let you go angry
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by baratech: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2019
terryflexy:
Nigeria government will do noting, our neigbouring country do not respect us any more, how many times has Cameron invaded our borders and president said noting.

How will they respect us, when we don't respect ourselves... Sad
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by hardbody: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2019
Allee90:
It serves him right. Useless Igbos

You wrote this about a human life and people are liking it. Well, what goes round comes round. Today it is a certain tribe, tomorrow it could be another. What is bad is bad, irrespective of who does it.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Kuginzi: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2019
For Killing a Nigerian, if we start retaliating by deporting the Cameroonians(including Mboma Atiku) in Nigeria, they will see us as bad people.
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Myself2(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Bynz:

Yes I trust Bubu, he cares so much for Nigerians.
He will deal with Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by gcof(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What ?. This Uchenna an Igbo has died doing what his tribe loves doing best. Drugs peddlers are destroyers of Nations future.
They deserve death by hanging for selling hard drugs to innocent leaders of tomorrow.
That's why Duarte President of Filipinos is killing them like mice.
Igbo's are the ones selling hard drugs in Nigeria, the most.
you don’t mean it
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by gunpoint(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2019
obembet:
Una closed border and u go there sell drug. Any way RIP
Why can't you?
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
xaggar:

You don't get my stand.
I know he was killed because the write up claimed he sells tramadol. My question is: Are you "SURE" tramadol has been banned in Cameroon? Because you claim it is.

Am not a Cameroonian,,,,, my instincts depended on the write up as u see also
Re: Cameroonian Soldiers Kill A Nigerian Businessman For Selling Tramadol (Graphic) by Rolex66: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
This is barbaric. The Nigerian Government should stand up to Cameroon for this extra judicial killing.

That said, Igbo people should refrain from illegitimate businesses. They can still make money without trading in contraband and controlled substances.

In South Africa, they run drugs on the streets and engage in drug wars over there.

One crook in my street(Ndubuisi I know you are reading this) cleans off expiry dates on the pack of household items and sells them off to unsuspecting buyers.

It is getting out of hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room / Tattooed Lady Slapped & Flogged By Police In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.