Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,253 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:19 AM

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) (47184 Views)

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Everytime man said to be a police officer comes back from work, he’ll either vent his anger/frustration on his wife or innocent girl (his daughter) identified as Little Miss Edidiong.

According to report, he has consistently battered the girl over time. He lives in Abak Road, Uyo State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/angry-policeman-batters-his-daughter-in.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2019

1 Share

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by makdcash(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
They shld get him arrested asap. This is BAD

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
why bringing her to the world

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by mamajj17(f): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is simply CHILD ABUSE, what Kind of Errors might has happened or done! She deserves no HARSH Treatment undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by sweetonugbu: 5:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is wickedness, get him arrested.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Jordan97: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

15 Savage Twitter Replies You Should See
https:///2019/11/15-savage-twitter-replies-you-should-see.html

10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Half Deer Half Mouse Creature Finally Found After 30 Years
https:///2019/11/half-deer-half-mouse-creature-finally-found-after-30-years%f0%9f%98%b2.html

See This Beautiful Fairy-Tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads
https:///2019/08/see-this-beautiful-fairy-tale-village-in-netherlands-with-no-roads.html

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Officialgarri: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
He shouldn't only be dismissed from the police force but given this same kind of treatment and left to rot in jail

28 Likes

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
What

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Aturitoroman: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by OkCornel(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
This only reinforces the fact that irrespective of religious beliefs, tribe or race... kindness or wickedness is a choice. Love or hatred is a choice.

He that wants to do good will do good, and he that wants to do evil shall continue in evil, looking for the flimsiest excuse to justify wickedness.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Zoo
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Sweetcollins: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
Angered land
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by anyimontana(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2019
That's the curse uve brought to ur family..kip on collecting bribes and making illegal arrests, making things hard for common men..soon u will rape ur own daughter at the age of 13..

8 Likes

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by sulasa07(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Im America, that child is heading straight into foster care if the news gets to the appropriate body.

I hope a NGO will take up her case before she's troubled with PTSD for life

2 Likes

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Blessed13(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
he refused to give him bribe

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by praiseneo(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Tears rolled down my cheeks when I saw the last pic of the innocent girl.

Now people are wonderong what's wrong with me shhiiit

19 Likes

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
hard drugz. some military men dey crayse. Dem Sabi torment their household
Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by ijewejones: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
sad

A typical act that signal children's brain that such a parent isn't her/his biological parent..I'm wired to believe same with such ugly act from such monster parent angry

Is there anyway my message would get to the monster of a parent

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Jaynom(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
This man is not fit to be a Parent

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Rosarie(f): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lack of self control.
I am yet to see any police man with a well brought up family
The mother would have taken enough beaten

2 Likes

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by iPrevail(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
If he could do this to this little child..his blood..you expect an animal like this to reason with you or show you pity?

15 Likes

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Which kin father be this kwanu undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by amazon14: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
I am very angry now

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
not my child but if I happen to be around that kid when this is happening... I will beat that man like mad.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nairaland is full of sad story today

Wept cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

I have said this and now I repeat,,,,,,,, MILITARY AND FORCE MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO MARRY.

1 Like

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by ChildFun: 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Gten(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
That girl should be taken away from that animal. Child services no dey naija?

8 Likes

Re: Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
He done beat the girl sotey, the girl has started looking old. Only God knows the higher beatings outsiders and innocent citizens must have collected. Government should create rehabilitation center for police.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos / Man Publicly Strips Himself Naked In Lagos As Children Watch & Clap For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.