Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife (28274 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by bangbangall: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
I pray to be a father some day. congratulations

1 Like

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by vincentjk(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
PataAlhaja:
Etebo, first things first. Conduct a DNA test to confirm if the baby is truly yours. Women of nowadays are not to be trusted.

Meanwhile, why are her breasts flaccid despite the fact that she just put to bed? Aren't the breasts suppose to be big as a result of the breast milk?

In your mind you've made a point

Clap for yourself
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by RubiesBanking: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
marvin906:

ashawoooooooooooo

Why do you like posting pictures of this boy
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
where the wife na, because na only two guys are dey see for the photo.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by Akinity: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
congratulations Etebo.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by Vokians(m): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Congratulations to the family.
I wonder what is wrong with some people in this forum. Why are they paying attention to the mother and not the baby or even the father? Na another person wife o.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by Larablink(f): 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
PataAlhaja:
Etebo, first things first. Conduct a DNA test to confirm if the baby is truly yours. Women of nowadays are not to be trusted.

Meanwhile, why are her breasts flaccid despite the fact that she just put to bed? Aren't the breasts suppose to be big as a result of the breast milk?
I wonder who allowed you use there phone, your so dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by PataAlhaja(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
Larablink:

I wonder who allowed you use there phone, your so dumb.

... says someone who can't differentiate between "your" and "you're"/"there" and "their".

Go school, you no gree go. You say na prick you wan dey fucck! grin

Dumb, imbecilic olosho like you!
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by Queenserah26(f): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by kolade560: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Na u sabi
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by thomas212: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
PataAlhaja:

is it your breast ?
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by wisdomkid: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
Just came to see if his wife is white or dark skin. Please, I have nothing with black players marrying white girls, but this decision by Etebo makes me smile.

2 Likes

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by Sinach0191(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2019
CONGRATS ETEBO
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by RxSameer(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2019
gmorous:
biko someone should help me with airtime,thank u
343685368748724 mtn 2000
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by grandstar(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2019
I'm not a fan of football. However, when I saw that nylon bag with TES written on it, I'm sure that's Tesco. I googled him and saw he played for Stoke City. Please invest wisely. Your career is short
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by Vabasi(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2019
Congrats man: welcome to fatherhood.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by princetg: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Congrat grin
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by Bahamas95(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
gmorous:
biko someone should help me with airtime,thank u
Begi begi

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo Welcomes A Baby With His Wife by Zionman24: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
A big Congratulations to you bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo, Peter Rufai In Bauchi For Novelty Match.Pics / World Cup 2018: Russia Prepared For World Cup Opening Match Against Saudi Arabia / Kalu Salutes Enyimba's CAF Win, Urges Govts To Invest In Sports To Foster Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.