Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (75389 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out / "Am I Too Much To Handle?" - Lady Shares Photos Of "Asset" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Abusule007: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Guy, you worwor cheesy cheesy cheesy

But try get money, you'll become handsome grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Did you rub eye pencil? Do you use fumbat A? If you do stop it, it contours the face. You are ok. Nice body, great height. Just try a good cream that does not tone but nourishes. Maybe original nivea

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by sylve11: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
LarryBee1k:
lower your standards.

don't be too clingy

have sharp mouth too

you're too ugly to be my boyfriend

'those agbero wey shine your Congo no fine pass me'

she go shock. then talk dirty till you ....

lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by CaptainMitch: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
You no bad to be honest, dem get one guy for here wey ugly die, if you see am you go get hope.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Believe me someone is uglier than you and he got a girlfriend
And is probably cheating on her with 2 others.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by cozyfaithex(f): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re u being serious? Oya come let me be ur girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by golddeejay(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are ugly, you are just broke.

On a serious note, work on your personality...the way you talk, dress and carry yourself. All these make you desirable.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by SalamRushdie: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Troll
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by 77up(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
...and you have to shamelessly expose yourself on sm just for a nonsense topic like this undecided did you ever aware that some girls do insult men they find attractive? Who say you are ugly or you yourself just want attention? Of course,many fabricated news these days sad maybe you should work on your self esteem bro.

Seems this face looks familiar in osogbo sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Obinnasvg: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bro go and make money
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask

You're not ugly na hardship make you look like this since you said you just got a job.

In the next six months, after youve chop up and deck up with better shirt and fresh clean haircut, this same lady will be hovering around you but dont give her face again ooo...

Face your work for now and your fine boy go come out. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by gozzy121(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
guy my advice for u is hustle n make money first .after u hv u made money girls would be asking u for ur contact. if u doubt my words u can still ask this Nigeria defender taye taiwo more. tnx
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by BoboKush(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
U av low self esteem lol
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Lazerone(f): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Is she tok fine to be any body's girlfriend?
That's what you should ask yourself.
There are people that look worse yet date more gorgeous women. Her own dey her head.

Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by ridbell01(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
My brother see if man is not rich they will call him names..

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by samorobo: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Attention seeker..."MR NOTICE ME" grin grin

you want us to tell you that you are fine Abi...

Stop decieving yourself you know by now where your looks is rated
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Hoodbilonia: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Guy make this money
Forget all those under 22 to 28 girls
Abegi
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Iamgrey5(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bro, no offense

But you have the brain of a ten years old boy angry

Don't you see how that Ghanian bush baby that looks like a devil balls ladies with no stress

You had better focus on that your new job to improve yourself.

Mteeeeew
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by ORIMIRI: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are not ugly bro. There is no such thing as ugly.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
In the science of attraction, ugliness has nothing to do with your looks or what you have(possessions).Attraction has everything to do with your spirit man(what is inside of you),your manliness
A monkey in the forest who has no money but has this spirit(manliness) inside of him will attract Cinderella or miss world
KNOW THY SELF!

4 Likes

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Opemi93(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
It depends on what some people call ugly but to me u are not even close to what they call ugly unless this is not your picture am seeing

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Onyinyecci(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Haaa.
Wetin Sansa stark no go see for winterfell.
Even if you are ugly, make sure your account balance is cutie

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Didi2d(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Guy you're cool and handsome except you're having a low self esteem, bro don't give up on yourself, you might just be surprised the kind of girl you can date.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by imitateMe(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
catwalq:
I assumed this to be coming from a teenager,till I opened and saw this. Now I can only hope someone is trolling you and you didn't really do this yourself undecided undecided
grin I'm the one in charge of the mischief grin
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by donMIG(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Guy I know way more ugly guys than u n yet theyve got girlfriends not even one
U tink havin a gf is by ur face?
Nigga u dei screwup
Wic kind sets of guys u dei role wit
U no dei reason well at all
U dull
My brother u r half way tru but u by urself rubbish urself wit ur lowself esteem
Never for once tink am say u no fine to date any girl. If they don't agree to date u oga just feel pity for them instead of urself
Grown as nigga like u dei behave like this
U for just dei wear ur clean clothes smell nice behave well b friendly n b confident
Walk up to any girl don't just go n puke ur feelings dia oo
U don't expect a stranger to just fall for u except u r very good at wat u do
Cute guys no sabi toast woman my brother capitalize on that
Plan u game n strike man n stop wanking
Go out there n meet ppl[color =#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Why did you do this to yourself?? cheesy cheesy

It is not too late o, go and remove those pictures quickly.

Are you new to Nairaland? Who posts pictures on NL? Sorry to ask, How old are you? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Centcanada: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Repackaged your package and every other thing will fell into place. Nobody ugly.
Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by Iamgrey5(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
77up:
...and you have to shamelessly expose yourself on sm just for a nonsense topic like this undecided did you ever aware that some girls do insult men they find attractive? Who say you are ugly or you yourself just want attention? Of course,many fabricated news these days sad maybe you should work on your self esteem bro.

Seems this face looks familiar in osogbo sef undecided
@ emboldened

I believe everyone should know this by now

Perhaps op is new to the game of asking ladies out.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by aimuan(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:
Good evening to you my lady, am Felix by name, Yoruba from osun state that was the introduction that led to another thing.

Less I forget, I started a new job in Ibadan as an accountant for a pharmaceutical store on Monday, in which I was introduced to all the staff in their branches but there is a particular lady in one of their branches that ask me a same question, can I meet?

After introduction the next thing she said is, you are not my type, you are too ugly to be my boyfriend.

My people, pls am I too ugly to be this lady boyfriend, cause I need to ask someone because I don’t have any girlfriend that I can ask
i don't really think you're ugly as you sounded on the write up honestly. All you need to do is work on your pimples,thats all. You will start seeing the new you. Take care bro.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
efex01:

Does it mean that you don't have a girl friend uptil this moment or you want to break your heart for a lady above your standard

Every shoe comes with size so that you wear a perfect one

Be romantic and caring
Pay attention to any lady you admire this is one of the ways you pin a lady to be humble and loyal

Lastly always go for your category in ladies

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by buddy221(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nobody is ugly to have a girlfriend. its mater of going for the ones within your League.

1 Like

Re: Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend by jokaka89: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE ALL THE WEEDS (BEARS AND MUSTACHE).
THEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR APPEARANCE.
THEN YOU CAN WORK ON SPIRITUAL MATTERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.