Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? (1915 Views)

Which Is More Economical For A Large Family / I Love Big Carrots Like This! / Why Is It That Most Visitors Often Behave Like This? { PHOTOS } (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is most used for mass cooking...
It either uses Electricity or Gas..
I need to know how much they cost and where to get them...?

Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by dawnomike(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
They are mostly fabricated ... If you are close to Ibadan, Oyo state, they are available here.
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by nlPoster: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Would the food be as tasty as the ones using the iron pots? This looks like stainless steel. Just asking.
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2019
dawnomike:
They are mostly fabricated ... If you are close to Ibadan, Oyo state, they are available here.
Like 4 of it is needed in the Southern part of Nigeria, but distance is no problem, can be transported..
Are you available on WhatsApp,, kindly click on my signature.. I'd the more info about it, price and installation etc
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:
Would the food be as tasty as the ones using the iron pots? This looks like stainless steel. Just asking.
Well, these ones bigger than stainless pots, and also use electric/gas...
They use it mostly in boarding house and Nysc camps
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by nlPoster: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2019
timijoseph01:

Well, these ones bigger than stainless pots, and also use electric/gas...
They use it mostly in boarding house and Nysc camps

Ok.

It's more efficient than the giant iron ones no doubt, but that round shape the pots have, are unique in the cooking process it seems.

Eg

Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:

Ok.

It's more efficient than the giant iron ones no doubt, but that round shape the pots have, are unique in the cooking process it seems.

Eg

Yeah.. what's powers these ones in the pic..?
Any idea where I can get them..?
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by nlPoster: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
timijoseph01:

Yeah.. what's powers these ones in the pic..?
Any idea where I can get them..?

I'm not sure, I found the pictures on the web.

The shape is similar to the iron pots used in Nigeria but stainless steel. I think that design is considered more efficient in the cooking process although it could depend on the type of food.
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Still searching
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by Mrshape: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
timijoseph01:
Still searching
My dad make such product
Do you need it in frame or aluminium frame?
Electric or gas fuel?
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2019
Mrshape:

My dad make such product
Do you need it in frame or aluminium frame?
Electric or gas fuel?
Oh really...
I have eyes on the Electric
How can I reach you for more info.... you can contact me via my Signature
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hi
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by Motirayo2018(f): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
timijoseph01:
Hi

You can get the stainless one in Lagos at a place called gorodom or alaba international
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Motirayo2018:

You can get the stainless one in Lagos at a place called gorodom or alaba international
Thanks alot.. I'm surely going to visit Alaba and ask for direction to ”gorodom” too.. Im currently in the S.south, so want to know the budget I will be working towards too..
Hello Mrshape I'm still waiting for a way to contact you off NL fore more info about the locally made pot
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by Motirayo2018(f): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
timijoseph01:

Thanks alot.. I'm surely going to visit Alaba and ask for direction to ”gorodom” too.. Im currently in the S.south, so want to know the budget I will be working towards too..
Hello Mrshape I'm still waiting for a way to contact you off NL fore more info about the locally made pot

You are welcome.
Gorodom is in Lagos island .it a section where kitchen appliance is sold

.I will have love to help you make enquiries
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Motirayo2018:

You are welcome.
Gorodom is in Lagos island .it a section where kitchen appliance is sold

.I will have love to help you make enquiries
Okay.. will be glad if you can ooo,, I need like 3 of those
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by Motirayo2018(f): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2019
timijoseph01:

Okay.. will be glad if you can ooo,, I need like 3 of those

Okay , I will try

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by Mrshape: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
timijoseph01:

Hi
I have just sent him the picture of the cooker, if you have better picture and details of the cooker please send, let him analyze it, then he can give you a feedback via your signature.
Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mrshape:

Hi
I have just sent him the picture of the cooker, if you have better picture and details of the cooker please send, let him analyze it, then he can give you a feedback via your signature.
Well.. check the 2 other pictures..
It's a 200litres pot... the one in picture uses Gas but we having eyes on the electric..

Re: Please Help, Any Idea Where To Get A Large Cooker Like This And Its Cost..? by timijoseph01(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good pm

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Cherry Cheesecake / Top 5 Nigerian Soups The Whole World Should Know And Love / How To Prepare Egusi Soup (fried Method)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.