Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Message To Babcock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Message To Babcock (504 Views)

My Message To Men / #babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath ! / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Babcock by stiffmeister(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Once upon a time, I stole a student's school fees to buy textbooks for myself because I was being flogged every day in school by some teachers for not having textbooks. As a school prefect, they always humiliated me in the assembly ground for not having the school's diary. Morally speaking, I wasn't such a bad child, my mother did lots of job as regards to raising us to be morally sound. I took the money hoping magic would happen, I was hoping there would be a miracle as to how to replace the money but it never happened!
I was caught anyway, but guess what? I wasn't suspended from the school, the principal had my backing and she even waived off the young boy's school fees for that term. She wasn't happy that I did such, she was a bit disappointed but she knew this was like a war for me. I was a young boy struggling to meet up with the pressure of the teachers when my father had become financially handicapped. This happened after my father lost all he had in a fate we never prepared for.
When things were good, I had gone to the principal demanding that I start off a school fellowship which she approved. I didn't run that fellowship even after approval because I became scared but she loved the fact that I had that bold step to write her a letter asking that I run the fellowship with her permission. She even offered me some privileges to feature in the school prayers during Christmas party at that time. I became the assistant chapel prefect afterwards, it was the best position I'd serve in.
I was a young boy who felt very inferior, a core introvert who hardly stood a stare but I managed to perform as the assistant chapel prefect. It was as the assistant chapel prefect that I stole the young boy's school fees because I felt that was the only way to walk out of the humiliation I faced. The textbooks I bought with it are still in our family apartment now, my younger siblings used it too.
While some teachers wanted to humiliate me with what happened, the school principal didn't allow them, she knew I was a young boy who was struggling with many things. After the initial questioning, I never faced further panel, she asked that the matter die an untimely death and only very few persons knew that this happened. My family, the family of the boy whom I stole his money, the Principal and few teachers knew it but the principal prevented it from spreading.
Why? She believed in me, she believed that I wasn't perfect, that I was a young boy who was prone to error, that I make mistakes but that above my mistakes I deserve respect, understanding and patience. She gave me the opportunity to regain myself and no teacher was permitted to talk further about it. I wasn't even stripped off my position as the assistant chapel prefect but shame made me withdrew for some time which left with time.
Coming across the story of a student of Babcock University who was expelled from the school simply because a sex tape involving her leaked tells me a lot! It means that as long as you are sinning differently and pretending to be good, you are a good student of Babcock but the moment you are fished out, you are sent packing! First, the video wasn't recorded in the school premises, the video wasn't released with the consent of this girl, she may have even been a victim of blackmail! I think the university, as a missionary school didn't reflect Jesus at all! They would have asked, "what would Jesus have done?"
I wish I am standing before the administrators of the university, I will speak into their ears.
You claim to build character, you claim to reform people. Then, someone you claimed you were training was caught in a web of sexual scandal! Expelling her was a senseless thing to do. You should have brought her in, make her feel at home and make her know that "this is supposed to be home away from home. If everyone else laughs at you, we are still committed to our promise, to train you and help you out of every mess."
Expelling her is actually how Babcock University has brought a bad name for themselves, at least to me and other concerned individuals. The future of this young girl would have been evidence of their commitment, I think this is a test that they failed woefully.
First, it has become obvious that their claims of training and building character are false! They are rather looking for an already built character so that they'll pride with it and claim it's their own doing as they have always done! For me, this puts a question mark on their integrity and I can't trust their school with my ward since they aren't fulfilling their promise.
This young girl did very wrong by having premarital sexual affair, she may not be a novice, she may be a pro in the game and may even have always wanted to do worse but as a missionary school, there is no level of bad behaviour bigger than the instrument of correction which is God's word and love. This would have been the time to win this young girl, the time to prevent her from becoming worse and the time to make her realise that love conquers all manner of evil.
Send my message to Babcock.
Blessings.

#GracefulGeorge

Re: My Message To Babcock by Ginaz(f): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
This matter is long over due . All those that care should simply locate the girl and send her to whatever or whichever school they want her to.

Nigerians it’s only mouth they have. All talk no action . If you want to hug her or send her to school do so. Babcock said they don’t want again shuooo.

1 Like

Re: My Message To Babcock by izzou(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Take your message and shove it up your ass angry

What is wrong with you guys sef?

Her video is damaging the school's reputation. A parent out there is deciding not to send his/her kid to Babcock, courtesy of her

Let's learn to take responsibility for our actions.
The girl is going through a lot now. You guys shouldn't add more to it

If I am a staff of Gtbank, and release a sextape of which I can be identified as a staff, and it goes viral on social media, they will most definitely sack me. It is damaging their reputation. It has nothing to do with hypocrisy

Please delete this thread and let the victim move on

1 Like

Re: My Message To Babcock by blackboy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sir, your case and her
case are 2 different matters. Secondly, i disagree with you that the school has given themselves a bad name by their action . Why blame the school. Was the school the ones that did the video or engage in the sex? A school is a mini world/country, guided by rules . The school never said they had saints or virgins but as the common saying goes " Do the crime do the time". So she paid the price for that action and should any one of their citizens be caught they too will face the consequences. A state poly recently expelled 2 students for sex and their full names were published. Leave the school and stop blaming them but talk to the girl, its not the end of the world. She should pick herself up and move on. Go back to school and dont do what you did again.
I applaud the school and wish they put more measures in place to deter such behaviour from their present and future students. I am speaking as a father with a daughter in a university.
Re: My Message To Babcock by tojahh(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
May this your message never be read because your hypocrisy is beyond angelic comprehension.

Spits
Re: My Message To Babcock by Kingsean(m): 4:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Very stupid writeup. So the school should take her in and pet her for the video. She's an adult dat knows d difference btw right and wrong. Thats why the school has a handbook that contains the laws and punishment for offenders. Its usually given to new students to digest during their first semester. No matter what, there are people who would always wanna break rules. U have to send such ppl away to protect ur integrity. That video is carrying the school name and u expect the school owners to sit and smile? Haba. Just keep ur weird opinions to urself. Think about it yourself. They are not kids and they were aware of d punishment. If it was a case of rape, fine i would never support expelling the girl but this was intentional. In life as adults, we have to take responsibility for whatever we do. We don't always have to play the blame game.
Re: My Message To Babcock by Ghostlord: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Hypocrite everywhere ... so if christ could say go and sin no more to a woman that was condemned , then nobody should judge the girl not even a church school ..a school that should replicate christ . Yes i know there are rules ., but this video was not in the school premises . Most of us do worst in our secret .so let's stop casting stone on that girl . I pray she get thru this . .

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Social Media Girls So Corrupt / Bride Angry Her African American Friend Not Attending Her Weddin At A Plantation / Connect & Hook With Rich Sugar Mummy Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.