Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77512 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by chiomzy86(f): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
DaddyNimo:
girls tell me something, how do you Bleep people you don't have feelings for? you're a hoe simple. I wish I know your guy to tell him a hoe he's about to Wed..
Same way you guys bleep oloshos that you pick from the streets,.that you don't even know,.what is in man is also in a woman, only men's own worst,.cos they go as far as bleeping anything under the skirt,.ranging from house helps, wife's best friend, wife's sister, house maid and anything under the skirt..just few are disciplined

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Wizklynd23(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

Guy why grin grin
Pity her condition na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Samuels90: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sparro:

Most outstanding peacemaker of the month! Am just goofing around as per lack of work jare.
Meanwhile, vincentj has now been resurrected. He has demonstrated a rare kind of maturity. Kudos
grin I knew u guys were goofing... Blessed weekend bro.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by dochenaj: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

If this story is not fictional, then you're one of those girls their fiancé abandoned on the day of their wedding and refused to marry because they finally heard the dirt on the day of the marriage. I suppose you've seen a couple of videos like that flying around recently.

Full disclosure beats anything. Come clean to your fiancé and if he wants to go on with the marriage then good but if you don't tell him, I assure you someday he will find out and it would be a lot worse.

Finally this is exactly one of the reasons you must flee fornication.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by sophy17(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
I suggest you pick his call and make sure the conversation is recorded. In the alternative, you can let the conversation be on a chat, maybe whatsapp, but if he is smart and have ulterior motive he may avoid chatting with you on it.

If his intention during the conversation is genuine and understanding, then no cause for alarm but if he is trying to blackmail you or betray his friend, then you can use the recorded message or voice call as evidence against him before your fiance. It is only at this point that you should tell your fiance.

Now, after telling him, he has to choose between you and his friend and I believe he will choose you moreso his friend has betrayed him.

It very difficult and if not impossible for a guy to be with a wife that his friend/relative has slept with. It is totally different if the friend was wooing you or had only dated you without sex.

It is good that this came up before your marriage, so brace up and sort it out now.
It is better to loose him now before the marriage than after the marriage. And remember there is someone perhaps even better than him out there.

Never again in your life should you have sex with someone you have no feelings for when you are not a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Clem20(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mistakes happen... Me for one would suggest you tell your Ex... It happens during break up and you didn't know the guy is his friend... So it's happened there is nothing better than entering the marriage on a clean slate that keeping secrets... If he is not meant to be he won't... Tell him and take the consequences...who knows it may be for the best...

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by adesharp2(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Madam the best thing you fit do for yourself now na to tell your boyfriend. He go better make him know weting don happen when you and him no they together because sooner or later him most get to know about everything. If you let him know now he go better for you. This guy in question make also have plans which maybe positive or negative. Just tell your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by solex2346: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just pretend as if you ve not even met him b4,if the guy calls you,dont respond and if he asks you questions tell him you dont know him,if he insists that you ve met b4,tell him you are not the one. deny that you ve not met him b4. if he treathenes you,tell you guy that his friend is asking you out and you dont know how he got your number
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Mac2016(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Cancel the marriage plan and move away from the two guys' social circle

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Mac2016(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
solex2346:
Just pretend as if you ve not even met him b4,if the guy calls you,dont respond and if he asks you questions tell him you dont know him,if he insists that you ve met b4,tell him you are not the one. deny that you ve not met him b4. if he treathenes you,tell you guy that his friend is asking you out and you dont know how he got your number
The dumbest advice I've ever read in years

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
AfroKnight:
This story absolves you from any guilt so much that I strongly suspect it is but a figment of your imagination.

What is the problem here? It happened during the break. No problem. You probably didn’t know you guys would be back together again. Tell your fiancé. Better not let him figure things out later or on his own.
You think the guy can behold the shame? His friend has seen the unclothedness of his lady..... If the guy continues with the wedding, the marriage will not last. Bottom line...she's a hoe.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by TanyLoe(f): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
laughitall:
Idiat
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by worworbabe: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dont pick his call ooooo. why is he calling you?

He can record your conversation and use it against you. He has no business with you and should not be calling you.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

Pls help me I beg u all

You better tell him,that guy will blackmail your life out,tell him now,but seriously you are a flait, how could you jump to another man like that ..
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
Till I leave this earth, I will keep visiting Nairaland if not for anything to hear raw stories and to know when someone is taking me for a fool or if I become Senator, to know when they are planning to unseat me.

Nairaland is the home of raw secret stories you can stay here and hear story about your life being told by an anonymous user
I just love this girl grin Nairaland will never cease to amaze me. Kisses!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by CowbellY: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

DON'T HAVE ANY AGREEMENT with the guy.

WO-MAN up, go back to acting your cool sef. He's trying to play on your fears. If he calls you pick it and tell him to stop calling you.

Be free. Laugh and joke with them in public or in the presence of your fiance and that's that.

If he tries to move on you, than he's raving mad and you'll have the evidence to show your fiance.

For now , stay strong.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by TanyLoe(f): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
As a follow woman,
1.You didn't love your man

2. This world is small, its better for a man to sleep around than a lady..( person wey you know, know person wey know you) I don't know if you understand me
3. Like how were you comfortable letting another man' s dick inside of you..wey no be person wey you love o
4. Tell your guy about it..say the truth ( have watch lots of movies) don't try to plan along
5. You can't eat your cake and have it

I always tell my friends
If you claim you love a man , then other men doesn't matter. Because if you can Bleep some random guy ..when you guys eventually get married you go still do am.

Tell him before he does
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Finestbae1(f): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
nobody is perfect. Sex is also over rated in Nigeria. it pisses me off!

Tell your man about it, after all he has fxxkd so many before and after he met you.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by VirginSearcher(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Some ladies are mad
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by kunleweb: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
franchasng:
Till I leave this earth, I will keep visiting Nairaland if not for anything to hear raw stories and to know when someone is taking me for a fool or if I become Senator, to know when they are planning to unseat me.

Nairaland is the home of raw secret stories you can stay here and hear story about your life being told by an anonymous user

Hahahahaha I no talk say you get bad mouth before. Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by fof1: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

If u didn't know about him b4 and it was during ur temp.break up.for me I will Forgive You. Confront d Guy or pick his call to hear what he will say and END IT THERE WITH HIM. CONFIDE IN UR FIANCE AFTERWARD AND IF HE TRULY LOVES U, U GUYS WILL ROLL...

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by midnighter(f): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
deltateam:

You still don't get it. He may accept her but will he forget? He will remind her of it for the rest of her life by his actions or words. Trust which is the ingredient for a successful relationship is broken.

You yourself don't get it, just because you would behave like that it doesn't mean everybody would.

The trust has been broken but that doesn't mean she should just break up with him without explaining what happened.

People don't just split up every time one person violates the other person's trust otherwise there would only be a few married couples in the whole world. Some people try to rebuild things and others call it quits.

If he actually decides that he can't trust her again they can go their separate ways.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by anigbajumo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
chival:
If you are wise, you will ignore people asking you to either come to an agreement with your fiance's friend or keep your indiscretion a secret. Your best course of action here is to come clean. Don't start your marriage with lies and don't live with a guilty conscience either. Tell the truth. Chances are your fiance will be angry but he'll respect you for coming clean. If he doesn't, you'll still have a guilt free conscience and that is priceless.

The way u ladies dey think sometimes baffles me,he go collect dick just two week after break-up and u are here saying the guy will respect him for coming clean,which useless clean??
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
JERRY1925:
Truth is.
You were not created to love.
The Fact you feel sad is because probably your so called boyfriend is well to do than is friend.
If the reverse were to be the case.. The topic will be, I am in love with my ex boyfriend friend. What should I do.
Live your life knowing you were not created to love.

Sad truth is, you will still run to his arms if situations turn.
It's just normal to feel the way u feeling now.
I applaud you man, brilliant one indeed. smiley
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
See in this life, you don't owe anybody shit. You need to face your fear head on. My friend stop the mourning and go and tell your man the fucking truth. Tell him u regret it. By the way am very sure he has already told your guy about you. Guys talk very well about their relationships. Them no dy hide anything from each other. Free urself from guilt.

Choose which you will prefer:
Tell him now before you get married,
Or
Get married and let him find out himself.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Charmwilliams45(f): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
U don’t need help were u drunk?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by midnighter(f): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
jaxxy:

It’s complicated and whilst I believe In openness I’m not yet sure if telling him is necessary just yet. I wud need to better understand the her and the frnd involved to decide that.

Okay
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by deltateam: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

You yourself don't get it, just because you would behave like that it doesn't mean everybody would.

The trust has been broken but that doesn't mean she should just break up with him without explaining what happened.

People don't just split up every time one person violates the other person's trust otherwise there would only be a few married couples in the whole world. Some people try to rebuild things and others call it quits.

If he actually decides that he can't trust her again they can go their separate ways.

Ask why celebrity marriages don't last.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Hangulsaram: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
smiley The deed is done and you can't reverse the hand of time. For how long will you continue to ignore his call? Ignoring his calls has made you live in fear. If I were you, I would pick the call, listen to him, make him understand that we all make mistakes, and what happened between you and him was a mistake, also tell him that you and your guy had a break up during that period you met him, simple. Face him, his reaction will determine your next move.
What was a mistake, Please how do you guys define that word mistake?
Simply it was a past and beside she and the boyfriend were separated at that period unless she is lying.
@ Op, pick his call and know what he has to say. If he talks about having relationship with you whether open or secret, then run away from the guy and also make sure you let your fiancée know about it to avoid story and the fulture.
I know your fear could be that you lied to your fiance that no one ever shine ur condo during that period that you guys seperated and now how can you tell him that you did then.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by classicpeezy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Summon courage and hear what the guy has to say.... Nonetheless,open up to your fiancée since the mistake was made at a time you two weren't together. The guy might be playing towards blackmail.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by sophy17(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
worworbabe:
Dont pick his call ooooo. why is he calling you?

He can record your conversation and use it against you. He has no business with you and should not be calling you.

Does not matter if he records the conversation so long as she is careful what she says and uses it to set the record straight

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Bbbwings: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
franchasng:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.