Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen (8998 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Or Samsung... I Want To Make A Choice. / What Uk Samsung I Can Get For 75k / Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by CrownPrincehawk(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
B4 u buy Samsung phone check the spec on samsung website. Secondly, the price always dictates what to expect.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by seanwilliam(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Limitededition10:
for which phone
SAMSUNG GALAXY A10S
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by seanwilliam(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Limitededition10:
the particular ones I love are not there. Choco cooky and cool jazz. It came on default on my j5 pro. I have checked but couldn't find them on Galaxy store.
they are not free bro, but can be bought from the store
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by dangoteinlaw: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Aseries is the worse Samsung phones ever made. Within one week of A20 and 30 coming out ppl started selling off theirs on nairaland and when u ask them reason for selling they will make up stories of how they want to get A100 LMAO. Stay away from Aseries, xiaomi would be a better choice instead of Aseries
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Limitededition10: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
seanwilliam:
they are not free bro, but can be bought from the store
I know. I said I didn't see them on the galaxy store at all. Does yours have secure folder?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Limitededition10:
show me the font you are talking about.

Oga that download fonts will take you to Galaxy Store . It's the same thing on all Aseries. Or you go directly to Galaxy Themes to get fonts.

Btw your topic says A10 now its A10s

On my own Aserie if you bring down your notification and click on the 3 dots and button order you probably find your Smart view

I dont know about A10s but I have been privileged to have owned 2 A10 different colours. But to me apart from battery life, A10s is a major Downgrade from A10
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Limitededition10:
I wonder why my A10s has no secure folder.

kngGezy are you satisfied now?

Oga the two A10 I used had secure folder. And Smart view inter alia

Change your topic from A10 to A10s its misleading. And you obviously dont know how to operate your phone. Go back to were you bought it from and ask them to set it up for you. Because even though you are given a S9+ you might still complain .

Nevertheless I do hope you find a solution and Google the phone you plan to buy before buying

Have a nice day
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Limitededition10: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
KngGezy:

Oga the two A10 I used had secure folder. And Smart view inter alia

Change your topic from A10 to A10s its misleading. And you obviously dont know how to operate your phone. Go back to were you bought it from and ask them to set it up for you. Because even though you are given a S9+ you might still complain .

Nevertheless I do hope you find a solution and Google the phone you plan to buy before buying

Have a nice day
ok... Mr Samsung ambassador.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Playermayweda(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Now this is why i prefer sd over mtk, cos of something called ram management, on the helio p22 , phones of 2gb ram wont perform well cos the processor can properly manage the amount of ram each app gets, lack of enough ram and the processor will underperform, dats why infinix dat uses the helio p22 doesn't keep ram and restarts the apps in, but a sd phone has better ram management thus better performance and better battery life, also you got what u paid for so stop insulting the phone

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Ximenez(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Limitededition10:
Bro it's OK. Abeg just leave me alone to wallow in my despair. All I'm trying to say is Samsung A10 is an itel phone in disguise.
Be specific and sincere. Is it A10 or A10s?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by ZhyonKross(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Limitededition10:
please if you know where I can get a good replacement for my j5 pro screen. please help a brother. I love the j5 pro so much.

Emeka offor plaza Onitsha it's around 12k
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
KngGezy:

Obviously this is to lie about quality Samsung to promote relatively low mediocre processor Infinix. And it's a bad marketing strategy let the quality of your device speak for itself.

The exxynos 7884 on the A10 is by far more powerful than any MTK helio p22 which is the octacore processor that was used on the canon 12pro. That's why even the A10s is a downgrade and very slow because it incorporates the same Mtk helio p22.

No need for lies transsion devices are trying but not enough
I have never owned a techno or Infinix, and will never buy one for my enemy sef. But let's say the truth. Those phones are very very very bad

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Ejadike(m): 5:23am On Nov 24, 2019
Limitededition10:
please if you know where I can get a good replacement for my j5 pro screen. please help a brother. I love the j5 pro so much.
you should always research on your phones before buying. Reasons I just researched on my phantom 9 before buying
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Ejadike(m): 6:31am On Nov 24, 2019
CHESTER48:
grin even the a 20 and the 20s are all crap. Those phones techno and Infinix of same price range are better than those nonsense. You people will be gullible and be buying Samsung low quality phones because it is called Samsung. Now they sell you nonsense using their company name.
I'm telling you but they won't listen
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Ejadike(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2019
KngGezy:

Obviously this is to lie about quality Samsung to promote relatively low mediocre processor Infinix. And it's a bad marketing strategy let the quality of your device speak for itself.

The exxynos 7884 on the A10 is by far more powerful than any MTK helio p22 which is the octacore processor that was used on the canon 12pro. That's why even the A10s is a downgrade and very slow because it incorporates the same Mtk helio p22.

No need for lies transsion devices are trying but not enough
What's he's saying is instead of him buying these A10 cos it's Samsung, he'll rather buy a very good tecno device of the same price
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2019
Ejadike:
What's he's saying is instead of him buying these A10 cos it's Samsung, he'll rather buy a very good tecno device of the same price

Okay
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2019
CHESTER48:
I have never owned a techno or Infinix, and will never buy one for my enemy sef. But let's say the truth. Those phones are very very very bad

Ok
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by bush112(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Aseries is the worse Samsung phones ever made. Within one week of A20 and 30 coming out ppl started selling off theirs on nairaland and when u ask them reason for selling they will make up stories of how they want to get A100 LMAO. Stay away from Aseries, xiaomi would be a better choice instead of Aseries
liar
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
KngGezy:

Ok
so I went to buy phone for my sis. I'm happy I got her a Xiaomi instead of that crappy Samsung. If you want to buy a Samsung only by the s series that what they are known for. If you try to buy budget just know your buying nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Flytime: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
CHESTER48:
so I went to buy phone for my sis. I'm happy I got her a Xiaomi instead of that crappy Samsung. If you want to buy a Samsung only by the s series that what they are known for. If you try to buy budget just know your buying nonsense
Samsung is not crappy their not just as good as xaiomi in the budget section so as xaiomi can't compete with them in the flagship section

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Limitededition10:
pls how much is the d A10?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Limitededition10:
Bro it's OK. Abeg just leave me alone to wallow in my despair. All I'm trying to say is Samsung A10 is an itel phone in disguise.
i would have love to help you buy it, because by next week I will be getting one, but am not in lagos.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by fibonacci2526: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Flytime:
Samsung is not crappy their not just as good as xaiomi in the budget section so as xaiomi can't compete with them in the flagship section

True
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Limitededition10: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
dancok:
i would have love to help you buy it, because by next week I will be getting one, but am not in lagos.
where is your location sir
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Limitededition10: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
dancok:
pls how much is the d A10?
30 k negotiable
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by edoairways: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
kallmemrB:
I tire ooo.. We have lots of Nigindians(Nigerian With Indians characteristics in this country.. Imagine expecting A10 to perform like A70.. Why didn't u buy a better phone
What do you mean? grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by jacy346(f): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=KngGezy post=84291023]

Lies and fake propaganda

I have used two Samsung A10

It has smart view and it has secure / alternate folder

Were you can store your apps , pictures and songs

It has all the fonts you can ever want.

Both free and for a token.

Two things either you bought a fake device or you want to promote a transsion device in the same , the guy can lie so well, Samsung a10 is a very good phone so far, wanted to sell mine to settle some debt but later changed my mind cause I so much love the phone. Using split screen on a10 is so cool
The guy should stop bad mouthing this phone biko. He can go for s10 if he has the money.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Limitededition10:
I have the j5 pro follow come screen,chat me up
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by Walter1050(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Limitededition10:
good day Fam, seriously I'm having a very bad week. all thanks to my new Samsung A10.

I'm a very high fan of Samsung. I love Samsung very much due to their high end specs.

Currently I'm using a galaxy j5 Pro. Mehn that phone is bae. From screen resolution to camera to speaker clarity to sleekness. Galaxy j5 Pro is my best pick from the J series.

So my J5 pro fell from me and the screen got broken but still working. Although it affected the front camera. I asked around for a new screen and they told me I will never find the same screen resolution as the exact follow come and I felt very bad so I decided to keep using the phone like that but now, screen fragments are now falling off and exposing the top panel.
will you sell it? And how much
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by KCode: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Limitededition10:
so I decided to get Samsung A10s added to my J5 pro.

seriously, I regret getting the Samsung A10s. I'm selling it off and going back full time to my J5 pro.
It is obvious that the A10 is not a device meant for you, pls let others who are interested in it get it. We all know that the A10 is Samsung’s entry level device. And you're moving from a higher end Samsung down to this A10 - that's the problem. The A10 is good for those who know what they want from it. But in due time they'll upgrade to better devices.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A10s Is The Worst And Most Crappy Samsung I Have Seen by udy4real(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I have the j5 pro follow come screen,chat me up
Please I really need it,how much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Touch Soccer 2021 Download FTS 21 Mod For Android Offline / Which Network Has The Cheapest Call Rate To Ghana Numbers? / 10 Tips For Smartphone Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.