Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) (68505 Views)

Harrysong Lusting After A Twerking Lady, Touches Her Backside / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Any man wey marry this lady again is in bigger trouble.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2019
Two sick ppl
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2019
Churchill get luck, Tonto nor be wife wey normal human being go fit marry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Ceejay20: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2019
This is not even a surprise they have been sleeping with each other for a long time and useless Bob is taking advantage of his crossdressing ways to 'F' any women he come across.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by youngestgrad(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Lilbest3:
Some fools forming woke on twitter say we should accept that Bob is now a girl. Some are even referring to him as a "she"
My question to you is very simple;
As a girl, Would you want to be in the same bathroom with Bobrisky or change clothes in the same room with him?
As a boy, would you want your wife or girlfriend to share the same bathroom with him?
Honestly, I am more concerned about me not being in the same bathroom with him than my wife.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2019
All of them just dey post rubbish so we go think say dem don comot for Dubai cell.
Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by freemi(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

i dont fvcking trust this bobrisky niggah... dude is fvcking and using tonto dikeh

tru. .hes fukin ha. D gurl is nt thnkin well

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2019
youngestgrad:

Honestly, I am more concerned about me not being in the same bathroom with him than my wife.
you'd rather he sees your wife peeing or you will just prefer to have him go somewhere else far away from normal people?
These are the things I'm against and some idiots think we should accept LGBT.
As confusing and difficult as this world is already some people want to bring more confusion.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by solmusdesigns: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2019
freemi:
tru. .hes fukin ha. D gurl is nt thnkin well

that guy don format her head, imagine tonto buying him iphone 11.. and why is he moving from one divorced vulnerable woman to the other, from toyin lawal to tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 9:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Untainted007:
I've said it before. Can two walk together except they agree? They are both brainless and act alike, wot else do u expect?

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Useless dey are. Very useless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by oochi123(f): 9:26am On Nov 23, 2019
Mtchewwwww.. Stop deceiving pple.. Dem dey straff joor

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by dracopoetic(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

i dont fvcking trust this bobrisky niggah... dude is fvcking and using tonto dikeh

So after seeing the makeup and lips u still call that hermaphrodite a dude?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by DennisEche(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2019
Nothing we buhari no go see for Daura
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by solmusdesigns: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2019
untill you lose you girl to that evil male best friend you no go sabi

dracopoetic:

So after seeing the makeup and lips u still call that hermaphrodite a dude?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by OnyesomJ(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2019
Watin Buhari no go hear!!!
Chai!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Angeldada55(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2019
I dint understand the news...

But, is Tonto a man ?
...is Bob a woman ?

My mind dey tell me something...

And Iffa talk now, e go be like I no get work.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Reeb2244: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Excallibur:
Wetin Ronaldo no go see for penalty spot again
Penaldo. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by wakeupgian(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Had been I'm a law enforcement officer I will arrest Bobrisky and stripe him/ her naked and post same online. Or better still adultnap him/ her and stripe herhim naked and let the video goes viral
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Gerald454: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Amstupid:
Wetin atiku no go see for supreme Court grin

Somethings u guys say, u forget people read them. I nearly pee say I dey laugh. Nairaland is just my best. I love u guys

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Shugargal(f): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Two matured adults life is not my business. like say money go enter my account if I view this video..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by BRASH: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin Aisha no go see for za oza room
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by BigBizzy(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2019
F all you hoes...get a grip nigga
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by dafeoroyo: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Wetin agoro no go see for fence
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Lazerone(f): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Yes it's ok. We've heard

Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by seangy4konji: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Adults ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by godofuck231: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2019
This is what happens when you put a pinis into a woman's mouth, the result is the birth of fantastically bankrupt morally twisted kids, I present to you Bob tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Hapinex01: 10:37am On Nov 23, 2019
My question is, does BOBRISKY still has MANHOOD or he is now using PUSSY? Am confused:|
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by kiyyiperyer: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2019
swagbucks hack generator
SWAGBUCKS REVIEW: IS THE REWARDS SITE LEGIT OR A SCAM?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Amstupid:
Wetin atiku no go see for supreme Court grin

Nor pass 8+8
Re: Tonto Dikeh Touches Bobrisky's Chest. Plays With It (Video) by Owutuotuo(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Nawa o. Wetin òtòndò no go see for mamí??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) / Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.