Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed (2147 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by universaltv: 4:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Lady praises her husband for stopping her from kneeling to feed him at their wedding.

A Nigerian lady, Abiodun Babatunde, took to her Twitter handle this evening, to praise her newly-wed husband, Abidemi, for stopping her from kneeling to feed him during their traditional wedding, praizenews report.

Abiodun basically has an issue with women kneeling for men and this is something her man knows and respects. Even when everyone was shouting she should knee down her husband prevented her from kneeling.

She shared a short clip showing when her man stopped her from kneeling to feed him during their wedding and wrote ;

This man knows!
He knows my reservation about this kneeling down thing but my decision to do it because of culture. But he said No and insisted to everyone that I don't have to kneel to feed him. Ahn, I made the best choice!

Watch the short clip she shared on her page below

https://twitter.com/bibilamour04/status/1197954648042287106?s=19

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-praises-her-husband-for-stopping-her-from-kneeling-to-feed-him-at-their-wedding-video/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by universaltv: 4:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Hypnotise: 4:29am On Nov 23, 2019
You just gave her chance to start disrespecting you

17 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Nogodye(m): 4:32am On Nov 23, 2019
The husband broke an ancient existing rule...

10 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by dawnomike(m): 5:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Man wey sabi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Olalan(m): 5:18am On Nov 23, 2019
Sissy man I think he is........It's a cultural thing which is expected of the wife for that day and not in their everyday life.
BTW it would be surprising this same man did white wedding and followed all the rites religiously..........

8 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by DonBenny77(m): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2019
She must have sponsored the marriage

7 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Bluntguy: 5:40am On Nov 23, 2019
Oh boy you just fvck up oh. No come dey complain to us tomorrow say your wife nor dey respect you O. We are waiting for you.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by femi4: 5:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Its just a culture .....after that particular day, they hardly ever kneel for their husband again

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Fadomero(m): 6:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Foolish man later you go say the woman stab u

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Fuqman(m): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2019
I don't think this will determine the longevity or happiness in a marriage, It's just a cultural thing on that day. We just like everything American or European when it's of benefit to us but what they do, we don't. Feminism.

Guys Hustle ooh make ur woman no come change all the culture for you ooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Waakanda: 6:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Yes, you made the best choice girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by drips8(m): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2019
Who else noticed the dramatic change in her looks from her twitter profile picture to the wedding pictures?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Misplaced priorities. But why did you kneel down and propose to her? And why didnt she stop you from kneeling down when proposing to her too?

Abi isn't that tradition?

Weakling!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by chii8(f): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Arya303:
Incase we've forgotten. I am Aryasand.

Abeg,are you lost and was later found? What do you mean by "in case we've forgotten?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by saheedbadmus(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2019
So she finds it difficult to kneel down so because of dat her man stopped her from kneeling to feed him..i just pray she wont find it difficult to kneel down to apoligize to her man when ever she does anything wrong..and if u complain den guy u b mum* cos u indirectly gave her power o

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by generationz(f): 7:01am On Nov 23, 2019
There is so much hypocrisy in that act ehn. I'm even okay with it in traditional wedding as it is cultural bla bla bla. Some people will then carry it over to the white wedding and I'm like WTF undecided

Some people will kneel down meanwhile, their sugar daddies are the wedding sponsors.

Every thing for show.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by generationz(f): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2019
saheedbadmus:
So she finds it difficult to kneel down so because of dat her man stopped her from kneeling to feed him..i just pray she wont find it difficult to kneel down to apoligize to her man when ever she does anything wrong..and if u complain den guy u b mum* cos u indirectly gave her power o

She didn't find it difficult to kneel down. She was actually kneeling down. The man stopped her because they are not hypocrites.

It is good when two people who have the same ideology get married.

The man is a liberal and so is she.

I see a great union devoid of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by TheMan3: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2019
The problem is not in the kneeling down or standing up, but I have a problem with her attitude.. why should you have a problem kneeling down to feed your husband according to tradition? And why will the mumu man stop her?

He just opened doors to Alot of rubish in his home and he thinks he's a 21st century husband.

There is a reason tradition demands that from a wife. A wife is supposed to be submissive to her husband. When she shows this early signs of subtle rebellion, I only pity for this man.

Argue with this and argue with the Bible and your father's traditions.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by RPirez: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Richdad50(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2019
shocked

I believe in the uniqueness of every couple and the unpopular route they may wish to take in improving their understanding and oneness.

It is hard not to want to criticize the bride for pride or mock the groom for weakness but i will urge you take a seat and look closely.

She has issues with kneeling before anyone which may be evident from past and unpleasant experiences or an opinion formed on ignorance. Nevertheless, he ignored every protocol and tradition to focus on her weakness, esteem, and confidence.

Save your tears and mockery and don't cry me a river. In her words, she exclaimed; "Ahn, I made the best choice". A man who genuinely defends his wife in public will never be let down in private. Never! Very few women are fools in that regard. Nothing a woman cherishes most than a feeling of defense from the one she loves. She will sell her last respect and honor the ground you step on. She will open up to change and give you inroads into her deepest and strongest defences.

Lastly, a word for those who seek lasting happiness in marriage or relationship, ignore the norms of your father's and own your traditions. Create your rules together as you both find the path to your hearts.

Richdad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by wittyt98(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Very true
I was present at the wedding. it was a very colourful one. pretty ladies and enough food in one party. so much exquisiteness

i was even compensated with a wonderful 3some by the groom and bride mothers
Awesome experience I must say

after gulping 6 bottles of trophy, I had to boogy down

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Juell(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2019
When he knows it not from her heart

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by partnerbizn5(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Dude prolly knelt to propose to the girl.
Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Newguyhere: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2019
the power of make up!!!! shocked shocked
That babe nah old cargo ooooo oooo!!! Chai cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by franklingud(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2019
How she go kneel down feed her son?

angry

I hate nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2019
grin
Nigerians on Twitter are the dumbest people in the whole world. They are always forming woke trying to pander to western foolishness. The hypocritical western fools demands that a man should knee to propose to a woman but a woman kneeling here in Africa is somehow the height of oppression and misogyny?
How come these people are too dumb to understand all cultures mustn't be tailored after that of west?
That woman must have filled her sissy husband with feminist bullshiĆ­ts. She even wrote "anti-misogyny" on her bio lol cheesy she somehow convinced her husband that kneeling is misogynistic so the man didn't want to be a misogynist lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Bola146(f): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2019
embarassed cry Their business
Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Designerdollars: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2019
How can a young able bodied man settle for this old lady. Haba!! cry cry
Some guys are foooooooools!!!!!!

Re: Lady Praises Her Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wed by Barryseal: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2019
The woman is a feminist. Feminists don't make good wives. I fear for this guy

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Answer To This Popular Question? / opo / She Have Anger Issues And Is Affecting Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.