Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP (19496 Views)

N500m ‘Largesse’: I Received ₦266M - Senator Abaribe / 3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Osun Politicians Fight Over Election Largesse / National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Afamed:

Which of the fake PTF drugs did you take? Let us start from there.
i took their paracetamol at least. Many of the drugs failed lab tests and killed many innocent babies. If you were quite conscious of the happenings that time, you'd attest to this except you just want to waive it aside.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Beat123(f): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2019
With rubbish like this from bloggers, we need the social media bill
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Kuginzi: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2019
fairfora:
Agreed on what corruption was all about. My point is, pdp as a party isn't the one to blame. Blame obj, ibb, abacha, buhari, abdulsalaam and all those who served under them for the corruption we are facing today, including bola Tinubu. Do you know why? I'd tell you. The same people still rule us till today. Should I mention to you the key people who served in the military era and still influential in the current apc? As a matter of fact, the majority of those who migrated into apc today were pdp members. Let me know of you want their names listed. APC or PDP...no difference. They need to be sent packing.
Presently, Ibb is still a Board member of PDP, Obasanjo also a board member, Likewise Abdulsalam. Remember, Abacha is neither an APC nor PDP member, he died as a Military president. Only Buhari has never been a PDP member. So what else do u want to know. PDP IS THE FOUNDATION OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Afamed: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2019
fairfora:
i took their paracetamol at least. Many of the drugs failed lab tests and killed many innocent babies. If you were quite conscious of the happenings that time, you'd attest to this except you just want to waive it aside.
Many of their drugs killled many but same of their drugs failed to kill you? Devil will be ashamed of your lies
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Afamed:

Many of their drugs killled many but same of their drugs failed to kill you? Devil will be ashamed of your lies
fake Parwcetamol doesn't kill. If you're feeling pain and you took an analgesic but pain fails to subside for a minute. What does that mean? I knew where you were going. I'm not surprised. Mr APC apologist, read the below. If I lied as you claimed, some reputable papers wouldn't. It would educate you. Fake drugs weren't the only fraud perpetrated by your boss. Other projects like roads, water projects, etc were a few other areas he committed fraud. Take care

https://guardian.ng/opinion/petroleum-trust-fraud/amp/
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Afamed:

You pretender...Why not ask any of the health workers or doctors who served in government hospitals in PTF days if in doubt? At times, I wonder if you are informed, with your myopic comments
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Autotech312(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Cajal:
I hope the thief is not from OYO

I'm thinking same here, that guy is to rich. Some of his staffs here in lekki are well fed.

1 Like

Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by SOFTENGR: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2019
...and some mumu will believe this trash they call news.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by atakamus: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Chai Dickson. Na wah for you.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by sweetonugbu: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2019
modelmike7:
but e no go be old ladies gossip if to say na APC? wailer
you see every issue as apc vrs pdp, bro they are the same people and they are after their own interests, pastor ize-iyamo is back to apc he may still move again, when will the youths of this country leave the crumb and demand for good government?. You are apc today you may be Gpn tomorrow.
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Odunolumide(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
10bn VS 3bn ...no underdog story here...lol
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Iwanttoto1: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
modelmike7:
[s]May it never be well with PDP that brought rigging, looting and corruption to our country, along with their miserable supporters. foolish souls[/s]

Shuts up indomie generation kiddo
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by gudugudumeje: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
People Deceive People pdp and what else... LOL. They love the people... Na true
Re: N3bn Election Largesse Causes Stir In PDP by Legendguru: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable / 2023: North Won’t Repeat Mistake Of Voting Along Ethnic, Religious Lines - CNG / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.