Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) (42545 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2019
This is the footage of the moment a petty trader lost her trade money to gamblers and bursted into tears grin grin grin...

Watch the 30 Secs video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2R7n6wj1A

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by KevMitnick: 8:59am On Nov 23, 2019
She is currently singing Black and Yellow... grin
Just like trading options, forex, crypto, or sports betting, Never use what you can't afford to lose. Lol... grin

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by danny56: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
These guys are all gang members, very few victims there; usually you won't know until they put you in the middle of their tricks. undecided

I was almost a victim one time until a man I didn't know pulled me out of their midst, acted as though I was his brother and i just played along oo. Lazy 419 youths...

295 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2019
grin

Why crying had it been she won she wouldn't have cried

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by lumiday(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2019
See as this woman dey laff, this life ehn, matter wey dey draw water from someone eyes na wetin some people dey use laff

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by lumiday(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2019
danny56:
These guys are all gang members, very few victims there; usually you won't know until they put you in the middle of their tricks. undecided

I was almost a victim one time until a man I didn't know pulled me out of their midst, acted as though I was his brother and i just played along oo. Lazy 419 youths...

You're quite lucky, to watch their show dey fear me sef.

57 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by ManTiger(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2019
I've been a victim of these dudes before, I can feel her pains. even if she won and leave with their money, they'll still corner her and collect it back.

this country hard o, before you see a lady doing this kind hustle ehnnn

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
lumiday:
See as this woman dey laff, this life ehn, matter wey dey draw water from someone eyes na wetin some people dey use laff

No one sent the trader any message.
No one forced her to play.
That's why it's called gamble, you either win or lose.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by danny56: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2019
lumiday:

You're quite lucky, to watch their show dey fear me sef.

Even me knew it was God after I got home...

22 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2019
see what greed has caused is very hard to outsmart them .

2 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2019
This is a drama looking at the lady beside him laughing. This is a fake news
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Bola146(f): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin Monkey...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Originality007: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dudu lo je....I remember this guys back in Akure, at the front of Akure city hall in Old Garage. u can't win dem

14 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Roadtoyesterday: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Okay
I just lost mine to bayernmunich now too

Who else lost?

2 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Richdad50(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by realestniggah: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lesson learnt.. No free money in lagos

Next time she see them she will run like Usain bolt

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Duggedised12(f): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Only a novice plays this nonsense. Their best decoy are the ladies they use, many people see women joining and following them to shout those their cordinated chorus of "uuuu" "ahhhhh". If you are not careful just standing there to watch they can pick your pocket. I am sure the woman behind her is part of the gang.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by armadeo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Really. You expected to win.!!!

25 Likes

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by fatymore(f): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ikeja and Agege boys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by DennisEche(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
I can relate back in Jos, plateau state, that year those men chop my money lucky I saw a soldier man passing by, naso I go meet the soldier explain to am , them no tell them ,naso Dem give back my money. I was still very young then ,was in ss1 then

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by LJ1759: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
hmmmmm eeyahhhh, hard luck, try harder next time cry
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairaland can I laugh please

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by mixta140: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pele oooo
Wo send u go der grin grin grin
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by ud4u: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
She no serious, nonsense
Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Nonstoprain: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
those guys terrible, last week Sunday they trick two ladies and collect their phones for Alfa beach for my very own present

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by jodoh: 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
98% of the people around that table are members of the same gang...the wud play and win only to fool outsiders to try...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by rightchic(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Eeya... Next time concentrate on your trade only.

Please check my signature for your high quality Nigerian tiles.

1 Like

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Viktorino: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
If that guy was rich enough to pay you,he wont be out there looking for who wants to gamble.Common sense is not that common to find! sad

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) by Dozie32(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ojuju calabar

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Moves To Withdraw Case Against 2 Lekki “Big Boys” Who Gang-Raped Her / Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah Runs Away After Arriving Paris / Cashier Caught Sharing Customer's Credit Card Details Via Facetime (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.