Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

If You Want Your Dreams To Come True You Must First Wake Up - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Want Your Dreams To Come True You Must First Wake Up (850 Views)

Bring Your Dreams To To Reality / Achieve Financial Freedom And Live Your Dreams By Being A Part Of Omega-pro / Help Make My Business Come True (poultry Farm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Your Dreams To Come True You Must First Wake Up by Livepureproduct: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Do you think to yourself and say "oh I want to become this" I want to have that" I want to be like so and so?

Are you willing to put in the effort to pursue your dream or you're just one to make wishes and do nothing about it?
*Are you comfortable with your current source of income?
*Would you want to be doing what you are currently doing for the rest of your life?
*Do you know that with the right information and skills you can achieve anything?
Remember what you dont use you loose, there are no hand-me-downs anymore or at least not enough to go around.

If you are willing to put in any effort to improve your financial situation and secure a better future, with the right product and a daily dose of information that will furnish your skills and prepare you for a more secure future.

Contact via the number on my signature
Re: If You Want Your Dreams To Come True You Must First Wake Up by Livepureproduct: 4:42am On Dec 04, 2019
If you don't have a powerful vision of what you want to achieve and why you're sacrificing your time and energy to build a business, you'll never have more than limited results.
When you know exactly where you're going, it becomes easy to conquer your fears and you'll let nothing stop you from achieving your dreams.
Re: If You Want Your Dreams To Come True You Must First Wake Up by Livepureproduct: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
Do not be the one stopping yourself from your progress while blaming village people.
Make that move now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Oilpalm Farming And How Lucrative It Is In Nigeria. / Make Money From Dollar Scarcity / Forex Trading: Real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.