Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete - Web Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete (6320 Views)

I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete / Get A Professional And A Unique Website Here With Free SEO Setup / Get A Professional And A Unique Website Here With Free SEO Setup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
i will create a professional website for your business
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
We respect you for choosing us and I will do everything in my power to make sure, you are satisfied
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2019
Contact me. If you need a professional job without payment. And pay after job is done
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Do you want a professional website for your business , holla us
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
i will create a professional website that will boost your business
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by Domistic: 6:03am On Dec 19, 2019
This guy is legit. Paid him for a blog and he delivered on-time. Without even meeting him. I am based in PortHarcourt while he is in Lagos
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2019
Domistic:
This guy is legit. Paid him for a blog and he delivered on-time. Without even meeting him. I am based in PortHarcourt while he is in Lagos

Thank you sir I really appreciate. And I will continue to keep the fire burning
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2019
Another project done and dusted. Do you want a website for your business . Inbox me now

Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
i will develop the best professional website to boost your business
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 6:38am On Dec 20, 2019
We will create a professional website, to boost your business
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2019
I will create you a professional website. Pay only if you are satisfied

Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
No be today we start work and we ain't stopping today, I will surely do my best to give you the best
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Why you should choose me
1. Am friendly
2. The kind of support you will get from me, you can't get it anywhere
3. The price maybe costly but I w surely give you, more than what you paid for
4. Our friendship doesn't end after the job is done, rather it just began
5. Only pay me if you are satisfied with my job
6. And I must surely do my best to make sure, I give you the best and you are satisfied

Thank you
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2019
I will create a professional website, to boost your business
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
I will do my best to give you the best
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
I will create a professional website,to boost your business
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
I will create a professional and unique website for your business , only pay if you are satisfied
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by WorkSmartEdu: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
RUN FAR AWAY from these fraudsters. I lost money to the same fraud of 20k website blah blah blah. I saw someone offering 1k for logo amd 2k for website. FLEEEE. These guys are one and the same and they are FRAUD!

At least I have warned you. I wish I saw a warning before I was duped. I will keep reporting their adverts on nairaland.
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
WorkSmartEdu:
RUN FAR AWAY from these fraudsters. I lost money to the same fraud of 20k website blah blah blah. I saw someone offering 1k for logo amd 2k for website. FLEEEE. These guys are one and the same and they are FRAUD!

At least I have warned you. I wish I saw a warning before I was duped. I will keep reporting their adverts on nairaland.

And I don't do my website 20k , except a blog and that's if , you have hosting and domain. . Please I don't like this on my business page
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
WorkSmartEdu:

Drop your contact details, I hate nonsense. Why coming here to talk nonsense without ordering from me . U can see my full name above and my picture at my profile page. Please stay away from my business page . Coming here to spoil pple business, for the fun of it . God will surely spoil yours . And drop ur contact details.
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
This are website done by me

edailypay.com.ng
bloggersng.com
diggingmoregold.com
nwaycapital.com
ethinvestlimited.com
And more....

And I never build website for 20k. Except a blog. Please I hate this. This where I do my business and this why I even add my business on pay , if you are satisfied. Please don't come and spoil my business for me without ordering from me.
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
WorkSmartEdu:

And this is where , I warned people about choosing a web designer from nairaland .

https://www.nairaland.com/5578340/hire-best-web-developer-web

Am sorry if you are been duped .but u can't use because of that, to start bringing the good ones down. My name is Tochukwu Charles Umeanakor nicknamed Mrfash . And I have never in my life duped anyone. I will give you my price, if it doesn't suit you, you can go and order the 20k but just know that anybody offering a full web dev for 20k , is likely to dup you, so becareful when you are going for cheap web designer
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
Do you want a professional website design to boost your business. I will surely give you the best and also give you all the support you need
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2019
I will give you the best design. And make sure you are 100% satisfied with my service
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Do you want a professional website for your business . I will give you the best website and a professional look to boost your business
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
I may not be perfect but I will surely, do my best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with my service
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Happy Christmas in advance. Do you want a professional website for your business . I am available to give you the best and �% support
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
We will give you the best and full support of any service you order from us this festival season
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Do you want a professional website for your business. Inbox me at Christmas rate
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by codesngr(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
codesngr:
Guys no need to worry I’m always here to design your desire with your infinite customizations”

WHAT WILL YOU GET?

I’ll give you my best to make me your best so don’t be irritated to ask anything for customization. My (Service) is flexible to your need so discuss me about your desire. I’ll give you unlimited revisions until you feel satisfactory

EXTRAS:
Don’t need to go anywhere I’ll also give you best web application (Database supported) option. If you want SQL/MySQL supported website so feel free, stretch on your sofa and tell me about your desire.

ABOUT REVISION:
Revisions may take some more time so don’t consider delivery in this case. My work will knock out you desire at the first attempt.

WHY I AM YOUR BEST?

Because I gives you;

Ultra-High Quality
110% Client’s satisfactory
Complete Source Code
Multiple Tables in a Database
Best Support anytime anywhere

ABOUT YOU:

All your requirements are very precious for me, don’t deprive me from them.
Your satisfaction is my mission, don’t let me bore
Your customizations are my adventure, just enjoy them together
My clients are best
Re: I Will Create A Unique Website , You Make Payment After Job Is Complete by Kamsisok: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Drop your contact let's talk business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drop Your Number To Join Our Whatsapp Group For Web Development Training / I Will Develop Any Kind Of Website You Need For You Business, E Commerce E.T.C / Get The Most Affordable And Best Web Solutions In Nigeria At Yemlat.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.