Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Main Things You Need To Know About An ESA - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Main Things You Need To Know About An ESA (938 Views)

The Short Descriptions Of The ESA Letter Laws In PA And Their Requirements / How To Find The Best ESA Letter: Esacert / Cat May Be Your Cute ESA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Main Things You Need To Know About An ESA by johnwiliam123: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Animal pets help the patients to get relaxed, comfortable and happy. An individual can have an ESA if he qualifies as a mentally disabled person by a licensed mental expert professional.
Different types of ESAs
Different animals are serving as an ESA however, dogs and cats are the most preferable ones. The only requirement is that the animal can be treated in public and cause no disturbance in or around the home environment.

Emotional support animals provide major health benefits to disabled individuals by their unconditional love and presence. It can also help to treat depression and anxiety symptoms, blood pressure and breathing rates among them.

People with the following disabilities can get qualified for an ESA.

> Insomnia issues
> Learning problems
> Panic and suicidal attacks
> Depression and anxiety
> Emotional stress
> Bipolar disorders

It is sometimes inconvenient for many people to access a medical expert. Therefore, other options are also available like getting an ESA letter online. However, it is important to check the authenticity of the letter received online by an emotional support animal letter sample available on different websites. This process is done to avoid any online scams. Furthermore, it takes less than 48 hours to get an ESA letter prescribed by a mental expert.

Therefore, he should avail of certain housing and traveling laws to spend quality time with its beloved animal companion.
Re: Main Things You Need To Know About An ESA by Reditkind: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2022
Thanks for the information. I used to have an emotional support animal. It was a cat called Ginger, which helped me cure my bad sleep. It all began when my wife noticed I was struggling with terrible sleep. I think it all began when I got into a car accident. So, I just couldn’t fall asleep because I had endless nightmares. And, thanks to my wife, she found me the cat named Ginger, who eventually cured my sleep. You know, cats are great at sleeping, ‘cause they sleep approx. 13-16 hours a day. So, now I’m happy with my great sleep. I can finally work, so I’m grateful to Ginger and my wife for help. Btw, there’s a great FAQ page on the official site of ESA here https://www.esaregistration.org/faq/. You’ll find an answer to any question there.

(1) (Reply)

Let Talk About Rhodesian Ridgeback / Help!!! Who Can Identify This Dog Breed!!! / �11months 2wks Old Adolescent Male Long Coat Slant Back Gsd For Sale...hurry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.