Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) (34049 Views)

Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) / Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / Gbolahan Adio Majester Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

You'll never find her unless you don't mind implants.
God forbid platic booty shocked

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

Stop lying to him. The only white girls who have the big round butts are the ones like Kim Kardashian with implants, the others are flat or wide with a little bump. Take a look at those white girls in the photo, that is what YOU call a big butt. There is no such thing as a thick white girl in the sense to what black men consider thick but there are big fat ones that African men consider thick.

You get issues, I swear. You don't come on here and start lying to someone just cuz you wanna elevate yourself as a black lady. I hate dis sort of misleading for real. How can you come on here with conscience to say such. You're definitely jealous.

The difference is it isn't considered sexy or beautiful here simply due to their societal norms. Every culture has their own definition of beauty which changes over time. During Marilyn Monroe's era, slightly thicker ladies are the ideal definition of beauty. Now, you have to be broomstick to be considered from a western perspective.

Too many white ladies here with huge back sides and those are who I dated for several years.
White ladies have more tendencies to be thick which is why they lay so much emphasis on going to the gym.

So whoever the hell you are... stop giving wrong info abt white chics just to elevate yourself.

I'll upload one of the several one I dated back in college days and you be the judge... Several folks here in the U.S can also corroborate my story. Stop the lies if you're low on confidence, abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by desmond2pk: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Did anyone drag his tribe into this? No
But change his name to Emeka okoro and see how an entire tribe will be dragged into an individual crime
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Oduduwa707: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

Stop lying to him. The only white girls who have the big round butts are the ones like Kim Kardashian with implants, the others are flat or wide with a little bump. Take a look at those white girls in the photo, that is what YOU call a big butt. There is no such thing as a thick white girl in the sense to what black men consider thick but there are big fat ones that African men consider thick.

You sure say you dey America for real, madam? Dis one wey u day yan dust so. How you go talk day you dey yankee and no see oyinbo with yansh? As dey plenty reach. Madam, you go need some goggles o. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oduduwa707:

You sure say you dey America for real, madam? Dis one wey u day yan dust so. How you go talk day you dey yankee and no see oyinbo with yansh? As dey plenty reach. Madam, you go need some goggles o. grin

Abeg, leave am make she dey feel good abt her insecurities. grin grin
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by damjos(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
kissAlleluya boiz
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by wristbangle: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sigh! Wetin amaka no go see finish for Madam kitchen.

I don tire for this country. Why e be like na thief, fraud and scam activities dey our head?
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Mykelhendriz: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
tmphoto:
Why police con get nyash like this

Mostly that one with grey hair..

The yansh no be hear
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
The cop in blue jeans got a nice pair of bootay kiss!!
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oduduwa707:

Wide hips are not asses.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

You get issues, I swear. You don't come on here and start lying to someone just cuz you wanna elevate yourself as a black lady. I hate dis sort of misleading for real. How can you come on here with conscience to say such. You're definitely jealous.

The difference is it isn't considered sexy or beautiful here simply due to their societal norms. Every culture has their own definition of beauty which changes over time. During Marilyn Monroe's era, slightly thicker ladies are the ideal definition of beauty. Now, you have to be broomstick to be considered from a western perspective.

Too many white ladies here with huge back sides and those are who I dated for several years.
White ladies have more tendencies to be thick which is why they lay so much emphasis on going to the gym.

So whoever the hell you are... stop giving wrong info abt white chics just to elevate yourself.

I'll upload one of the several one I dated back in college days and you be the judge... Several folks here in the U.S can also corroborate my story. Stop the lies if you're low on confidence, abeg.

They go to the gym because they are fat whales not because they don't want to have a big butt. They pay alot of money to get big round butts. Stop lying to him.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
telim:
Honestly am getting tired of this country.. How come we end up having a lot of ppl using diff kind of tricks to commit fraud.
Because the demon of egunje and fraud is headquartered in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oduduwa707:

Exactly, anyone would need bifocals to find s butt on those lack of butt challenged people.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

Marilyn Monroe was a flat ass as well. grin
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

They go to the gym because they are fat whales not because they don't want to have a big butt. They pay alot of money to get big round butts. Stop lying to him.

Ugly, Insecure mofo on the loose... grin
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Gwagone: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Crofton:
cheesy
Ayiiiiiiiii
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

Exactly, anyone would need bifocals to find s butt on those lack of butt challenged people.

Indeed, I can conclude you're being oppressed, suppressed and so inferior-minded to white chics. Sad tho. sad The fact that you seem so jealous of them says a bunch.

They're naturally light-skinned, long straight hair, beautiful faces, banging curves etc... they get all these features for free while you black girls spend so much to look like them. grin
You won't see them wearing some smelly wig or weaves that eas cut off from dead bodies, they don't have to bleach instead they tan to complement their skin tone where as you mofos have to bleach to match up... so you feel the need to be jealous as they're competing with you black mofos with curves which isnthe only thing you can boast of. grin
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

Indeed, I can conclude you're being oppressed, suppressed and so inferior-minded to white chics. Sad tho. sad The fact that you seem so jealous of them says a bunch.

They're naturally light-skinned, long straight hair, beautiful faces, banging curves etc... they get all these features for free while you black girls spend so much to look like them. grin
You won't see them wearing some smelly wig or weaves that eas cut off from dead bodies, they don't have to bleach instead they tan to complement their skin tone where as you mofos have to bleach to match up... so you feel the need to be jealous as they're competing with you black mofos with curves which isnthe only thing you can boast of. grin

How is telling the truth a sign of jealousy? I'm not Nigerian so don't compare me with your women because I don't bleach or wear weaves.

My question for you is..Why did you marry a Nigerian girl if white girls are all that? Why miss out on the angels sent from up above to marry a weave wearing bleached woman that you apparently loath?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
See how policewomen fine like winsh.

To get arrested by them just dey hungry me
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

Ugly, Insecure mofo on the loose... grin

I didn't mean to hurt your heart but he needed to know the truth.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bahamas95:
See how policewomen fine like winsh.

To get arrested by them just dey hungry me
grin
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
audio managers.... maybe not even related to the dude.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

How is telling the truth a sign of jealousy? I'm not Nigerian so don't compare me with your women because I don't bleach or wear weaves.

My question for you is..Why did you marry a Nigerian girl if white girls are all that? Why miss out on the angels sent from up above to marry a weave wearing bleached woman that you apparently loath?

You don't have to be Nigerian to be black... I see how shallow-mindes you really are. There's no iota of truth in the nonsense you wrote up there. I know how several black ladies get so Insecure about their white counterparts. C'mmon, be proud of how you're made. cool

I'm married to a Nigerian cuz it's not all abt the physical. There's more to marriage than all that nonsense. My wife doesn't bleach, wear nonsense wigs or even wear heavy makeup. She's naturally endowed and beautiful! cool
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by daymol(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Below are photos of the moment Zlatan Ibile’s manager was picked up by Cops in Chicago for allegedly duping numerous show promoters.

According to a source, the singer's tour manager's name is Babatunde Radio aka Royce Entertainment.

He was picked up by cops for duping numerous show promoters in Chicago and Houston, Texas in the name of providing artists alongside Zlatan Ibile.

https://zenithnaija.com/zlatan-ibiles-manager-picked-up-in-us-for-allegedly-duping-show-promoters-photos/

Yeye dey smell....!
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Crooked Nigerian grin that female cop with bottom like Rocks will beat the crap out of him..
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
linearity:
Am just thinking why send female cops with zero male representation to arrest him?

This is a downer on most African male’s ego to be put in a corner by a female.
grin grin In Africa maybe, but in America a female cop is considered as Effective in the Job as a male cop.

Don't surprised one of those female cops can Kick his butts real Good if he tries any hanky panky.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

You don't have to be Nigerian to be black... I see how shallow-mindes you really are. There's no iota of truth in the nonsense you wrote up there. I know how several black ladies get so Insecure about their white counterparts. C'mmon, be proud of how you're made. cool

I'm married to a Nigerian cuz it's not all abt the physical. There's more to marriage than all that nonsense. My wife doesn't bleach, wear nonsense wigs or even wear heavy makeup. She's naturally endowed and beautiful! cool

But according to your posts your wife is beneath those heavenly white girls, so again I ask you, Why did you pass up the chance to marry an angel and settle for a beast like you described black women in your other post?
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by TemmyT002(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
hopexter:
Nigerians will not stay in the country yet they cause havoc in another man's country. The problem is not the country but the people. undecided

The country is the people
The people is the country
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by DavidEsq(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
tmphoto:
Why police con get nyash like this
Chai! Village PPP make una leave this file o

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

But according to your posts your wife is beneath those heavenly white girls, so again I ask you, Why did you pass up the chance to marry an angel and settle for a beast like you described black women in your other post?

My wife isn't beneath anyone. Oh I nvr realized you're an Akata... no wonder you hate white ladies so much cuz you feel so threatened by them. Since majority of you African Americans are nothing but low-lifers and the few that happen to get it going are so full of themselves.

African Americans are the BIGGEST disgrace to the black race, hope you know that. You lousy, beligerent low-lifers disgust us and make us regret sharing the same skin color and background with you. angry

All you pple do is sit ur lazy ass down, bear kids like rats and blame the whole world for ur problems. NONSENSE! angry
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

My wife isn't beneath anyone. Oh I nvr realized you're an Akata... no wonder you hate white ladies so much cuz you feel so threatened by them. Since majority of you African Americans are nothing but low-lifers and the few that happen to get it going are so full of themselves.

African Americans are the BIGGEST disgrace to the black race, hope you know that. You lousy, beligerent low-lifers disgust us and make us regret sharing the same skin color and background with you. angry

All you pple do is sit ur lazy ass down, bear kids like rats and blame the whole world for ur problems. NONSENSE! angry

Correction, black Americans are the most well known of all black people and the most envious of you people. This rant of yours proves how badly you look down on your beast of a wife, after all she is black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict / May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.