Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos (50242 Views)

Churchill Real Estate Confirms Partnership With Real Estate Brand Rob Definition / Mc Tagwaye Meets Ned Nwoko, Confirms Partnership To Support The Underprivileged / Ciroc Confirms Partnership Deal With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Pmtvng: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
After the viral report of ciroc confirming Endorsement deal with bbnaija star, she also shares adorable photo to confirm the Endorsement deal.

She wrote ;
I’m thrilled to be officially partnering with @cirocvodka
The story makes the Glory so much sweeter.
Let’s go the Ciroc Summer Colada way fanmily�� #paidpartnership
#MercyXCiroc
#CirocGirl
#MercyColada �
#ad
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5NQYMVFLvn/?igshid=loxvij5y5x1u

Congratulations to bbnaija mercy.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/mercy-confirms-her-endorsement-deal-with-ciroc-shares-photos/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Pmtvng: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pmtvng:
sad
Pmtvng:
What's this?

I would advise you go for brain surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Bruno3000(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
These people should stop disturbing us na. Na wetin?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by aminusodiq(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
chai... ciroc don enter one chance.... dis one wey oloshosss dey force endorsement

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by siie: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Audio endorsements!! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ciroc giving out audio endorsements

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Ekakamba: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Whatever!

A man was so jealous of his newly born baby that he put poison on the wife's nipples while she was asleep. The next day their driver died of poisoning. grin tongue

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by solmusdesigns: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
cool

Omo ologo

see as Mercy package her advert as a graduate, but that other mbgeke had to throw shades and shoot it in an hotel room like a classless olosho

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by realestniggah: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
These company just give endorsement to who ever they feel is in the limelight ..if it not MTN, AIRTEL OR Glo endorsement.. Nah wash.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Ijaya123: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Let the battle begin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Why is she copying Tacha always na

Anything Tacha Does she want to do

Na waooo her hatred for tacha is just too much

Very wicked girl Mercy undecided

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Princeoflimpopo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Next please
Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by agranada: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by HumorSexNmiLFs: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
I don't know why i don't have much flair for these mediocre celebrities, no skill, no defining abilities, just the puzzzay. I am #TeamMiLF ,I love the kind of affection and commitment they can afford and they offer. I love them 35-48. A very healthy and fit 50 year old lady can also do the magic and explore with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by gurunlocker: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
I'm waiting for another thread that will confirm the authenticity of the endorsement.

Maybe it's Audio endorsement or Video endorsement.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
This news will give Tacha's fans headache

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Kuvuki7788: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ciroc go dey partner with only people wey get name, let them pick at random now.
Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Monaco2(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Remain me wey go put my name for dat drink cos I go soon buy the company undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by SoapQueen(f): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
No be who first reach station dey win case o, Dear Titans.�����

This one mad oo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Gbegirisoup: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Go girl. The sky is big enough for anyone who wants to shine to do so.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Mokason28: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
I don’t know why I opened this tread ...
meanwhile Tacha and her fans won’t like this glorious moment... because of their low IQ
Congratulations is best for this moment

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Lukina4real: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by foreveryoung1515(f): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
why sign the two of them at a time?
Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Gbegirisoup: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Why is she copying Tacha always na

Anything Tacha Does she want to do

Na waooo her hatred for tacha is just too much

Very wicked girl Mercy undecided

grin grin

You are pained. The sky is a large space. Let tacha shine her own. Mercy is shining her own o. wink

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by Starz825(m): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
So what's the meaning of this grin
I guess the ciroc endorsement of tacha na audio o
Na mercy own be confirm oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by foreveryoung1515(f): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Gbegirisoup:

grin grin

You are pained. The sky is a large space. Let tacha shine her own. Mercy is shining her own o. wink
abi o

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by GreetMe(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Omo ologo

see as Mercy package her advert as a graduate, but that other mbgeke had to throw shades and shoot it in an hotel room like a classless olosho

Bro.. don't die of pain oo...the same you was screaming audio endorsement, now you're hailing the same Ciroc because its not Tacha

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures / Muma Gee Files For Divorce From Prince Eke, Over Domestic Violence (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.