Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng (22299 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent In Osun State Nigeria | Cotenant.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by Ten06(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2019
Guy the cost of self contain in yenagoa metropolis cost between 150k to 200k per annum, why 1 bedroom flat cost between 250k to 350k per annum, the cost of 2 bedroom flat is between 500k to 750k per annumand 3bedroom flat is between 800k to 1.2m per annum
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by Ten06(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2019
flinton:
I stay in yenagoa
An average 2 bedroom flat cost range is 350k to 600k
An average 1 bedroom flat cost range is 200k to 350k

Rent in yenagoa is expensive
What the op posted are way cheaper than what is tenable in yenagoa, I also live there

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by spafu(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Ten06:

Guy the cost of self contain in yenagoa metropolis cost between 150k to 200k per annum, why 1 bedroom flat cost between 250k to 350k per annum, the cost of 2 bedroom flat is between 500k to 750k per annumand 3bedroom flat is between 800k to 1.2m per annum. Don't mind the guy
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by Ten06(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Guy the cost of self contain in yenagoa metropolis cost between 150k to 200k per annum, why 1 bedroom flat cost between 250k to 350k per annum, the cost of 2 bedroom flat is between 500k to 750k per annumand 3bedroom flat is between 800k to 1.2m per annum. Don't mind the guy. Presently there are no vacant houses in yenagoa cos the flood has driven so many people from their houses
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by spafu(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

You’re begging for clicks that will never convert to sales.
Smh
I need those clicks, just as I need sales too. I need both, but since most nairalanders who buy my services,what they can give and that I need is what I solicit from them. Did you give me your click?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by Sukueponmalu: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2019
spafu:

I need those clicks, just as I need sales too. I need both, but since most nairalanders who buy my services,what they can give and that I need is what I solicit from them. Did you give me your click?
I did .
But it’s as good as useless .
These clicks will never convert . And they won’t let you know the real analytics of your gigs.
I have a level one seller account too.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Why can’t you stay in corners lodge I serve in brass iland twon in 2012
We no cost of living is realy expensive in bayelsa especially twon brass
You get a pure water for 20 naira for one
Everytin is expensive
Even fish is realy expensive
You will enjoy 24 hours light because agip oil.
Is located there
Club 24 hours
Free movement nobody will question your movement

But beware of the ladies in bayelsa especially brass iland
Pls for corpers stay in corpers lodge to avoid a story that will hang the heart.

that was then! a self con in twon brass cost less than a 50k, no more clubbbing! things are hard this days.
cult boys doesn't allow free movement anylonger.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by flinton(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2019
Ten06:

What the op posted are way cheaper than what is tenable in yenagoa, I also live there
Yeah
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by Smile4daddy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
bonna4u:
Believe those estimates at your own detriment. How can Akenfa come up twice with contradicting prize ranges?
we have Akenfa1,2 and 3 in Yenagoa
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

that was then! a self con in twon brass cost less than a 50k, no more clubbbing! things are hard this days.
cult boys doesn't allow free movement anylonger.
Are you for real
I realy enjoy my service then in 2012 then free movement
Constant light and clubbing
But everytin is expensive even there ladies sef is expensive
But good people in
Ilaje part of Yoruba in twon brass are realy friendly and welcoming....

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by spafu(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

I did .
But it’s as good as useless .
These clicks will never convert . And they won’t let you know the real analytics of your gigs.
I have a level one seller account too.
Thanks for the clicks, like I said I just need the clicks, just consider this as a sort of research.
Already a useless child by name yahoosurepass has called me a fraudster for simply asking others to click my gigs. You can see from his name he trying to call me what he is.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by bonna4u(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Smile4daddy:

we have Akenfa1,2 and 3 in Yenagoa
If so, the op should indicate it in the original post to forestall scepticism such as mine from his audience. Thanks for the enlightenment though.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by frozen70(f): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Onyijeff:

What will happen to them

Their women are as loose as thread, just toast them and you have them on your bed as much as you want

Their is no company in Brass except Agip, so employment is scarse their, once you get their with boat, your other means of transportation is okada, accidents rate is as low as low current

But for free electric, you will have excess light their and you don't need gas jus hot plate

You don't have any reason to be afraid of preserving food in the freezer

Though cost of living their is extremely expensive because its a town far away from the city

They are in their own world, the women are lazy and prefer dating to struggling and their men too are lazy looking up to Agip

It's a fin place to be if you have money for vacation

They have fish but extremely expensive

The cost of going to yenagoa by boat to get things they sell made it more expensive to buy anything there

Lastly their women are easily available
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by spafu(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
gnaftalee:

Can I have your mobile number?
Kindl message me here or drop yours.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by Enyimbamercedes: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
Oga how much do you pay in ur apartment.

thunder get ready!!

Why are you telling thunder to get ready?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by hartson(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
frozen70:

Their women are as loose as thread, just toast them and you have them on your bed as much as you want

Their is no company in Brass except Agip, so employment is scarse their, once you get their with boat, your other means of transportation is okada, accidents rate is as low as low current

But for free electric, you will have excess light their and you don't need gas jus hot plate

You don't have any reason to be afraid of preserving food in the freezer

Though cost of living their is extremely expensive because its a town far away from the city

They are in their own world, the women are lazy and prefer dating to struggling and their men too are lazy looking up to Agip

It's a fin place to be if you have money for vacation

They have fish but extremely expensive

The cost of going to yenagoa by boat to get things they sell made it more expensive to buy anything there

Lastly their women are easily available
very correct.I toast BY ladies like Madiga. grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by JADEK01(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Even In ogbomoso here,I’m paying close to 200k per year
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by ogbologbo1000(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
I sorry for anybody thinking to relocate to Bayelsa.
I have lived here almost all my life. The past eight years has been hell for both indigenes and non indigenes alike.
Nothing is working in the state.
The area where I live around Sampson Siasia stadium, almost 90% of the people doing business there have all relocated to other states or gone back to their village.
Am not in any way de-marketing my state, am just stating the facts the way they are.
Seriaki Dickson has destroyed our state, there is nothing to write about Bayelsa.
Electricity is zero, security zero, social life zero, good internet connection zero.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:

Are you for real
I realy enjoy my service then in 2012 then free movement
Constant light and clubbing
But everytin is expensive even there ladies sef is expensive
But good people in
Ilaje part of Yoruba in twon brass are realy friendly and welcoming....

you are right to some extent but things have really changed with time!
cult clashes are now noms. of the once peaceful community.
its unfortunate.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by fxdee(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
flinton:
I stay in yenagoa
An average 2 bedroom flat cost range is 350k to 600k
An average 1 bedroom flat cost range is 200k to 350k

Rent in yenagoa is expensive
i left bayelsa 2007. my rent was 350k for a 2-bedroom apartment in nipton rd then ( close to GEJ house). I m very sure by now the house would ve added up to 300k. i must also let you know the first house i rented was paid for when it was still at a foundation level..you hardly see completed building then early yr 2000.infact i wore rainboot to office most times during raining season becos our road (down osiri hotel) was always flooded then. yenagoa should ve been one of the best city in the world since her development started in a computer age but only corruption will not allow this country to move forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by darelar(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
If you're coper and willing to stay around Akenfa, free from flood anytime of the year, equip with steady water system and satellite cable, I can assist you with #100,000 per Annum.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by darelar(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
fxdee:
i left bayelsa 2007. my rent was 350k for a 2-bedroom apartment in nipton rd then ( close to GEJ house). I m very sure by now the house would ve added up to 300k. i must also let you know the first house i rented was paid for when it was still at a foundation level..you hardly see completed building then early yr 2000.infact i wore rainboot to office most times during raining season becos our road (down osiri hotel) was always flooded then. yenagoa should ve been one of the best city in the world since her development started in a computer age but only corruption will not allow this country to move forward.

May God bless you. You know the place very well

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by flinton(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2019
fxdee:
I know the area, nothing has changed, I'm praying hard for a transfer out of the state

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by lucksonlight(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
darelar:
If you're coper and willing to stay around Akenfa, free from flood anytime of the year, equip with steady water system and satellite cable, I can assist you with #100,000 per Annum.

Where exactly in Akenfa?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Bayelsa State| Cotenant.ng by darelar(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
lucksonlight:

Where exactly in Akenfa?

Akenfa 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. / Should Kitchen And Bathroom Waste Go To The Septic Tank Or To The Soak Away / BUA Distributors In Edo, Sokoto Start Buying Supplies at 3,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.