Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian (9743 Views)

The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig / Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 10:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Bilyonaire:

Did you? Look, I'm not trying to mock you sir. I sincerely wanted to know if you're part of a local church body and if so what's the name of the church/fellowship?
Well, I will tell you the name of my local church when you tell me the name of the local church at Corinth, or the local church at Ephesus, or the name of the local church and Galatia
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Bilyonaire: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hiswordxray:

Well, I will tell you the name of my local church when you tell me the name of the local church at Corinth, or the local church at Ephesus, or the name of the local church and Galatia

Brother in Christ, I think you maybe have a misconception regarding why I'm asking you this question. I'm not questioning or doubting your salvation sir... I was just wondering if you have a specific church you fellowship at. If you don't want to answer me then you are entitled to do so and I'll respect that.

There was no church at Corinth, Ephesus or Galatia but rather what you would have was a conglomeration of house churches in Corinth. So they didn't necessarily have names but you could somewhat identify them eg 1 Corinthians 16:19.

PS: Thank you for teaching believers to walk in a greater measure of the fullness of Christ. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bilyonaire:

Brother in Christ, I think you maybe have a misconception regarding why I'm asking you this question. I'm not questioning or doubting your salvation sir... I was just wondering if you have a specific church you fellowship at. If you don't want to answer me then you are entitled to do so and I'll respect that.

There was no church at Corinth, Ephesus or Galatia but rather what you would have was a conglomeration of house churches in Corinth. So they didn't necessarily have names but you could somewhat identify them eg 1 Corinthians 16:19.

PS: Thank you for teaching believers to walk in a greater measure of the fullness of Christ. God bless you.
I totally get you. But I am countering an ideology held by Christians that one must belong to a denomination or a name. And then we try to understand each other based on the stereotypes, prejudices, and history attached to that name. If the body of Christ is to be truly united then we must learn to see each other as only belonging to one name—Christ Jesus. And this name should be enough, followed with the evidence and the power of that name in our lives

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Happy first Sunday
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Amen
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Amen
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by PastorandMentor(m): 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Rubbish.
Who trained you?
Where did you serve?
Who fathered you?
Where do you worship?
Until you answer those questions, you are fake.
Scam
Not fit..
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 6:53am On Jan 12, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Rubbish.
Who trained you?
Where did you serve?
Who fathered you?
Where do you worship?
Until you answer those questions, you are fake.
Scam
Not fit..
Hmmm
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2020
Wow, I am seeing people who never thought they could move in the prophetic, they now find themselves prophesying. Indeed, God has given everyone of us access to all of His fullness. We just need to learn how to enter into it and operate in it.
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
The living God lives in us. If only we in what that means, then we would know that we are naturally prophetic
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2020
Happy Sunday brethren
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hiswordxray:
Happy Sunday brethren
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by ladgentle(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pls add me
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2020
ladgentle:
Pls add me
Chat me on Whatsapp
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Happy new month
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Oh, the Lord a rising a giant generation. Yes, spiritual giants
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2020
Hiswordxray:
“And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, FOR THE WORK OF THE MINISTRY, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:” (Eph 4:11-13).

Now that scripture didn’t say the pastors, evangelist, apostles, prophets, and teachers are meant to be ministering to us. Rather it said they are to build us up and perfect us so that we can do the work of the ministry. No, not the gifted men doing ministry, but common believers, trained and perfected for the ministry. The purpose of the Prophet is to teach you to be prophetic as a normal Christian. Each one of us should be able to tap into the prophetic.

In Christ we all have access to these things, and Jesus gave us these gifted men to teach us to use that access and manifest the prophetic. I have been teaching a bunch of Christians (average Christians) to tap into the prophetic, and I have been seeing major progress. People that have never experienced the prophetic in their lives before, they thought they would thought they would never experience such, but now through my training they see themselves experiencing and manifesting the prophetic. It is all so amazing, you can join my online course on Oneness With God where I train ordinary Christians to enter into the fullness of God, including the prophetic.

Just reach me and introduce yourself, then I will add you.

https:///send?phone=+2348103727677

If the link doesn't work for you, just reach me on WhatsApp through my number: 08103727677

You can follow this link to my blog and read my series on the prophetic:
http://www.hiswordxray.com/2018/02/the-son-radiates-gods-own-glory-and.html?m=1
Hope You not asking your student to pay for the training sir .?.
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2020
We are called to walk in such great dimensions with God
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
Hope You not asking your student to pay for the training sir .?.
No, it's free
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hiswordxray:

No, it's free
Yes, the door is wide open, if you desire with all of your heart you will walk in the fullness of God
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2020
We are called to be a prophetic people. Don't deprive yourself of your right
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hiswordxray:

Yes, the door is wide open, if you desire with all of your heart you will walk in the fullness of God
Amen
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders / Don't Let Anybody Deceive You. Tithing Is The Power To Get Wealth. / Can Any Atheist Anywhere In The World Provide A Reasonable Answer To This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.