Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian (9741 Views)

The RAPTURE Is The Next MAJOR Event In The Prophetic Timetable / Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig / Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2020
johnemmafe:

Brother you're very correct sir. But instead of teaching men how to move in the prophetic, why don't ypu teach them intimacy with God; friendship with God. 'cos its here the prophetic unlocked for the normal believer.

Check John 15:15.

Friends talk, friends meet.
Stay in God's presence, make out time to pray everyday: keep to the time.

Pray in tongues, keep talking to him everyday (maybe 30 mins, or 1 hour everyday), stay in prayer until you hear him.
I hope you saw this picture? Can you see intimacy written all over it?
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Truvel:
Y Sounding As If I'm Proud, I Want 2 Teach Everybody.
I am just trying to understand why you feel you need to teach me these things. And what usefulness is your comments on this trend?

Anyway, I won't blame you for anything. I will blame the situation of the Church today, and its failure to teach us how to fellowship with each other rather than engaging in endless debate. If we know how to fellowship with one another then rather than engaging in debate each time a Christian meet another Christian, we would fellowship with each other.

The very concept of fellowship is lost. And right now we don't know what fellowship is neither do we know how to fellowship with one another, so bring out debate topics that profits no one.
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 01, 2020
I Want 2 Teach U? Lol, I'm Only Giving My Opinion In Ur Topic. It Seems U Are Feeling Insecure Abt My Comments 2 Ur Post Or I'm Trying 2 Discourage U Or People D People Following Thread. No, My Dear. Continue.
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Truvel:
I Want 2 Teach U? Lol, I'm Only Giving My Opinion In Ur Topic. It Seems U Are Feeling Insecure Abt My Comments 2 Ur Post Or I'm Trying 2 Discourage U Or People D People Following Thread. No, My Dear. Continue.
See, don't deceive yourself, be honest to yourself. If you were simply giving an opinion you would have said it once and moved on. But the fact that you keep hammering on it, as if trying to force it down my throat. That is not giving an opinion oh, except you want to deceive yourself. Anyway, if that makes you feel better you can continue to tell yourself that.

Or you can face the truth and deal with whatever that is in you that is causing you to feel you need to go about trying to force your teaching (or opinion as you called it) down people's throat.
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2020
Okay, Honest Man, I Heard U.
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Happy Sunday beloved of God
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2020
Hiswordxray:
Happy weekend
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hiswordxray:
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
It's a lovely weekend
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2020
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hiswordxray:
It's a lovely weekend
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Hiswordxray:
Happy Sunday brethren
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hiswordxray:

Happy Sunday brethren
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2020
Yeah, it's another Sunday
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hiswordxray:
Yeah, it's another Sunday
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
An effortless growth into the fullness of God
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Fedpeters: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Happy new month.Is the Class still on?
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fedpeters:
Happy new month.Is the Class still on?
Yes it is
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2020
The course allows for self pacing. This means you can join anytime, and when you finish depends on you
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hiswordxray:
The course allows for self pacing. This means you can join anytime, and when you finish depends on you
A wonderful weekend
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
The Lord is doing a great thing in his body
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hiswordxray:
The Lord is doing a great thing in his body
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
We are in a very sensitive time in Christianity. This is the time to learn to be your own prophet. You continue to depend on men who have hidden agendas.
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hiswordxray:
We are in a very sensitive time in Christianity. This is the time to learn to be your own prophet. You continue to depend on men who have hidden agendas.
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
There is still much room, you are welcome to join
Re: Growing In The Prophetic As A Normal Christian by Hiswordxray(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
It's a wonderful weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders / Secret Exposed! Why Do Christ Embassy Pastors Perm Their Hair,like Pastor Chris! / Don't Let Anybody Deceive You. Tithing Is The Power To Get Wealth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.