Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Do/can Someome Attract The Right Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do/can Someome Attract The Right Partner. (354 Views)

How To Attract The Right Man As A Lady / How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do/can Someome Attract The Right Partner. by joepepsy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
I really want to settle with a nigerian woman but this entitlement attitude really turn me off,don't get me wrong,a man should support his partner if need be but not as condition to start a relationship,like" before we start this relationship you buy me this buy me that" how can you really love or value a woman who gave you conditions before agreeing to be a into relationship with you...the matter tire me oo

1 Like

Re: How Do/can Someome Attract The Right Partner. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
joepepsy:
I really want to settle with a nigerian woman but this entitlement attitude really turn me off,don't get me wrong,a man should support his partner if need be but not as condition to start a relationship,like" before we start this relationship you buy me this buy me that" how can you really love or value a woman who gave you conditions before agreeing to be a into relationship with you...the matter tire me oo

sadly, you cant value such woman as your partner.... and if a man should foolishly accept such deluded terms for dating her, then this babe is his POSSESSION (and this man can do what he pleases with such babe). the sad part in all this, is that this babe would only be "yours" until someone else (with deeper pockets) throws some change at her, and she will miraculously disappear.... aka a complete waste of time.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Has Money Problems:can We Still Get Married? / Here Are Some Interesting Things To Talk About In A Relationship / DMW Artists, Dremo Said A Lady Is Hepatitis B Patient, See What Cause This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.