Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos (9839 Views)

Instead Of Refunding Guy After A Mistake Excess Transfer, Lady Went Shopping / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by MrCork: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Airforce01:
Back in my early days as a kid, I was fed Lousy Pap and garri ... But today I'm a dad and have vowed my daughter and her siblings to come won't go through what I went through as a kid.

I've really worked hard for this moment and I give God the glory.

Relaxing after outting with my child.

It is too late to fail amen
We are too loaded to be empty Amen.

...SHES LIGHTSKIN.......yay!!!!!!!
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by mamajj17(f): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Poorboy:
Wetin you buy no reach 5k

Atleast he plays his PART as a FATHER dear kiss
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by mamajj17(f): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
More Blessings better Daddy kiss

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2019
MrCork:

cheesy

Khiaa Khia is dark skinned
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by khia: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Khiaa Khia is dark skinned

Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by khia: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2019
I have to admit that you make beautiful babies.
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by YusufTheGreat: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2019
So Airforce 1 still dey nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Designerdollars: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2019
Must you bring this to nairaland? undecided
Grown ass adult behaving like a 10 year old. Mumu undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2019
khia:

Stop lying.
Are you denying it again that you not dark skinned ?

First you denied being dumped by 190 and nowthese .
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by CaptainMitch: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
My ovaries, I wanna have a kid soon too.
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Airforce01(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
khia:
I have to admit that you make beautiful babies.

I know

I know grin
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by maynation(f): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Poorboy:

5k or 5 kobo. He has bought what needed to be bought, you can go and buy the whole world if you wish.
Mr DD

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
I like this guy's Self confidence, do your thing bro, plenty deadbeat dey this thread. awon were

3 Likes

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

5k or 5 kobo. He has bought what needed to be bought, you can go and buy the whole world if you wish.
Mr DD
you have been noticed, now get lost.

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by thundafire: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Airforce01:
Back in my early days as a kid, I was fed Lousy Pap and garri ... But today I'm a dad and have vowed my daughter and her siblings to come won't go through what I went through as a kid.

I've really worked hard for this moment and I give God the glory.

Relaxing after outting with my child.

It is too late to fail amen
We are too loaded to be empty Amen.
u strong face oh like real jet
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by maynation(f): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you denying it again that you not dark skinned ?

First you denied being dumped by 190 and nowthese .

Is 190 still on Nairaland?? shocked
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Congrats bro
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

Is 190 still on Nairaland?? shocked
Yes
But using another moniker which I won't disclose
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by dollytino4real(f): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
congrat,
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by dollytino4real(f): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrCork:

cheesy
long time no see
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by dollytino4real(f): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Congrats bro
my gee see father o!
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by maynation(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Yes
But using another moniker which I won't disclose

Ohhh. Good to know.
Almost everyone has changed monikers.
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by FatherBona: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Poorboy:
una don arrive with different moniker same person..... Lol
wasn't hidding my identity, some overzealous moderator banned my previous acct for no good reason. Hence I'm here
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

Ohhh. Good to know.

Yeah , you too.
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by frozen70(f): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Poorboy:

Just because you a poor joy doesn't mean you can't appreciate a kobo spent

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

Ohhh. Good to know.

Is that your picture on your profile ?
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
dollytino4real:
my gee see father o!
yes babe... cool
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
frozen70:

That poorboy is an idiot, it's good the Op ignored him .
A tin of SMG Gold big tin size is about N6000 per tin and what I'm seeing there are 2 big tins and 1 small tin.

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by frozen70(f): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

That poorboy is an idiot, it's good the Op ignored him .
A tin of SMG Gold big tin size is about N6000 per tin and what I'm seeing there are 2 big tins and 1 small tin.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
frozen70:

look at this fool..... I say na one can of milk dey there others na empty containers.... Why display empty containers, you wan may I show you how I dey do shopping worth over 100k

1 Like

Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
are u a single daddy? where is ur wife?
Re: Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos by Poorboy: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
This is shopping no be wetin the lowlife dey display.....That's poorboy I had to cut off my face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D / 3 Challenges Guys With Extralarge Dicks Encounter / Chinese Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Who Can Marry His Lesbian Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.