Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why Nigeria Will Instead Of Progressing Be Retrogressing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Will Instead Of Progressing Be Retrogressing (430 Views)

A Dot In A Circle - The Reason Nigeria Is Not Progressing / What Is Causing Nigeria To Backwards While South Africa Is Progressing / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Will Instead Of Progressing Be Retrogressing by Glistinin(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
you actually think the government do not know we are suffering?

They do, but basically, they do not care.

Do you know why? It is because "a fault uncontested, is a fault in increasing perpetuity."

Simply, when you leave a wrong to linger, it grows wing and aim bigger.

They came with the change anthem, they brought backwardness - you did nothing.

They increased fuel prices even after they said there is nothing called subsidy - you did nothing.

They increased all known and unknown taxes - you did nothing.

They called you lazy, criminals and thugs - you did nothing.

They rigged election mindlessly and even came to defend rigging on national TV - you did nothing.

They closed the border that brought in 1.7 trillion to stop a trade of 97 billion - you did nothing.

They killed opposition in Kogi, intimidated the SDP candidate, snatched boxes and shot, burnt people in the full glare of camera - you did nothing.

They budgeted for server, said they would use it, and after election, they were asking us "what is a server" - you did nothing.

Yahaya Bello was on live TV, saying that El rufai was begging the Kogi people to forgive him for making their lives better and even justified the lynching and burning of the PDP women leader - you people did nothing.

Now they are introducing the social media bill criminalizing hate speech - you did nothing.

Aba Kyari and Mauman Daura are your presidents - you did nothing.

They stifled freedom of speech, disregarded the constitution, and disobeyed every court orders that didn't align with them - you did nothing.

Banks, Universities, telecoms and other institutions are duping us in broad daylight - you did nothing.

Now my question is this - are you not angry yet? Is your blood not boiling?

Even if your life was useless to you, what about your unborn generation?.

The truth is that we are all mindless cowards. Yes, YOU and me writing these helpless rants - we are toothless bulldogs who only enjoy coming online to register our physically unimpressive rants and expect this set of mindless, monstrous dare devil's to listen to us.

The truth is that the government is not the problem of Nigeria - YOU ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA, yes, YOU that is reading this rant. Your silence, your inaction, your connivance, and your support is the main reason we are where we are today.

If the Yellow vests protesters in France were cowards like you, would they have been an household name by now?

Or the protesters in Hong Kong?

There is no serious revolution, no immolation, no hunger strike, no calls for accountability and yet, most of us are ready to sell our votes for stipends.

I prefer death, to living a life where my next meal depends, not on my efforts, but on a politicians beck and call.

If nothing is done about this, I will personally do something. I am way beyond angry. Watch out.

OGUNDIMU SAMUEL OLAJIDE.
Re: Why Nigeria Will Instead Of Progressing Be Retrogressing by subtlemee(f): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dear Ogindimu Samuel Olajide kindly organize the protest and we will proudly join you as hiding behind keyboard to rant is "doing nothing"

Thank you
Re: Why Nigeria Will Instead Of Progressing Be Retrogressing by nanaman(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Be patient. Very soon, keypad warriors will turn to street warriors. Hope you would not hide under your bed?
Re: Why Nigeria Will Instead Of Progressing Be Retrogressing by biafranbaby(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yorubas and wailing.

I thought you guys said your son is number two.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ondo APC Declares Support For Oshiomole / Breaking: Court Of Appeal Upholds Governor Ortom's Election / Photos: Keke Napep Riders Protesting Against LASTMA In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.