Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage (2782 Views)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
A friend of mine had a quarrel with his better half one evening, when it was time to sleep my man due to anger laid down on the floor while his significant half balanced on the bed
Later in the night John Thomas woke up from slumber we men know how the illiterate behave when he is in the mood, the man held it in his hand and started murmuring " you better sleep didn't you see when I quarrel with her"
The woman also awake replied the man "don't involve anybody in our quarrel oooh, the case is between me and you, don't involve him, let him come and play with his friend.
Brothers and sisters, ladies and gentlemen that is how the case was settled. Unlike this couple below

3 Likes

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by HitSong: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
sweetonugbu:
A friend of mine had a quarrel with his better half one evening, when it was time to sleep my man due to anger laid down on the floor while his significant half balanced on the bed
Later in the night John Thomas woke up from slumber we men know how the illiterate behave when he is in the mood, the man held it in his hand and started murmuring " you better sleep didn't you see when I quarrel with her"
The woman also awake replied the man "don't involve anybody in our quarrel oooh, the case is between me and you, don't involve him, let him come and play with his friend.
Brothers and sisters, ladies and gentlemen that is how the case was settled. Unlike this couple below
[/s]

grin grin grin
mumu story

5 Likes

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
HitSong:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
mumu story
bros how the story come mumu?.see how u first dived in below

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by Bobrisky1: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
HitSong:
[s]

grin grin grin
mumu story
[/s]
Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by mamajj17(f): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
HitSong:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
mumu story

Thanks dear, l didn't bother reading it kiss
Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2019
mamajj17:

Thanks dear, l didn't bother reading it kiss
don't mind him, he read the numu story well well

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2019
This is a picture of some women when they have little quarrel with their spouse

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Picture of a man at peace with his environment

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is a wicked man

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is the list for soup when she's not satisfied

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nwoke na ife, if you know you know

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Laughing

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lack of it.

1 Like

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
1112 views no like no comments, if you're a man if you view this topic twice and u didn't like it or comment your gf will get to your house when konji is holding you badly and will change his mind and rush back, if you force her your blokus will not rise when you are about to climb on top kpekus, if you're a lady when you're boyfriend went to atm to transfer money to you, he will forget his pin number, or he will change his mind. Isssssseee
Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na so

Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by Midex88(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:

Which kinda story be dis? End Time Story cool
Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Midex88:

Which kinda story be dis? End Time Story cool
my great grandchildren will still be shouting end time, I remember when it was a barn able offence to write end time here.
Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by Midex88(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
my great grandchildren will still be shouting end time, I remember when it was a barn able offence to write end time here.

Your comment is not making sense just like your post
Re: The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage by sweetonugbu: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Rate Nigerian Boys Are Moving With White Women In Town Is Alarming / What Happens On Wedding Night? / Please I Need A Prepaid Meter (in Port Harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.