Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? (6058 Views)

Why A Woman Should Not Wait Too Long To Marry Or Settle Down? / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

What is so bad in treating your partner as a complimentary equal? I don't understand. Will it kill you to help out at home?

I won't date a feminist but neither will I treat my partner like a subordinate. She is my wife

you cant treat a partner as equal, sometimes you have to be the man that takes the hard decisions, you also have to be the man that she can relay for emotional support

life is not based on equality but on what you can offer.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pocohantas(f): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Designerdollars:
you this lady with big yansh tongue
Where are you based sef?
I live in Singapore, wanna hang out? wink

Not based in Singapore... smiley
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

Please & please, stop giving us half gist. You didn't tell us the red flag she pulled.
She wears the tattoo, nose ring, not really a feminist flag if you ask me, until you give us the gist grin

So you payed the bill, gave her money for transport and what else did you do?

I had to pay the bill cus I invited her out, so that was on me, I gave her transport money becouse I did't want her thinking am holding grudges, besides it was no money to me,
Told her it was and emergency and I was needed immediately. Never picked her call again thou. Guess she called to pretend she cared about the emergency that came up. Anyways that was a close one. Too close
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

I had to pay the bill cus I invited her out, so that was on me, I gave her transport money becouse I did't want her thinking am holding grudges, besides it was no money to me,
Told her it was and emergency and I was needed immediately. Never picked her call again thou. Guess she called to pretend she cared about the emergency that came up. Anyways that was a close one. Too close

Errm thank you but you never said the "Red flag" move she pulled. I'm just interested in that since you call it a red flag, so I can learn from it. That is why I keep asking particularly about it. Sorry if my questions are too much.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:
dude,i have dated a feminist before and all the feminism was just textbook feminism, i even met her feminist friends and we argue about feminism anytime it is brought it....feminists are just like any woman, they love to have fun, funny enough some of these girls are good girls even virgins.

at the end of the day, dick cures feminism, even though she was feminist she still depends on me for validation and advice plus pussy servicing.

to end my case, i can date and even marry a feminist because i know for sure that most feminists are just textbook and theory feminist

to enjoy dating a feminist, just be a man that is not scared to say his opinion.

Feminist key concern with prick is that madam must get hers as well. No wham bam I am going to sleep. Mutually satisfying sex.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

What part of feminism said you shouldn't fûck your man or need his validation? Or is this something you guys come up with to feel good?

there is a part that says that you shouldnt need a man, be independent, be strong, you shouldnt need a man's approval and validation, all men are evil and should be killed, that part of feminism is called radical feminism

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

That doesn’t even include Indians who have gang rape as a tradition to punish stubborn women who don’t know their place. It happens to this day. I saw it play out in bandit queen, a movie about phoolan Devi, a female dacoit
Oh you saw it in a movie.
Anybody here have the Avengers risk management number. I think an avenger level threat is eminent.
Tell us more about the movie, how did the boss died?
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pocohantas(f): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

there is a part that says that you shouldnt need a man, be independent, be strong, you shouldnt need a man's approval and validation, all men are evil and should be killed, that part of feminism is called radical feminism

Was that part she belonged to?
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

Feminist key concern with prick is that madam must get hers as well. No wham bam I am going to sleep. Mutually satisfying sex.

the thing i enjoyed most is that she never allowed me to pay for her bills but i do obliged and forced my way to pay and sometimes she pays without me noticing
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

So, was that part she belonged to?

No, she was moderate but love to sing the textbook songs to my ears of all women are oppressed by men and then arguement starts
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Oh you saw it in a movie.
Anybody here have the Avengers risk management numbet. I think an avenger level threat is eminent.
Tell us more about the movie, how did the boss died?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb8cRenDMOg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandit_Queen

Bandit Queen is a 1994 Indian biographical film based on the life of Phoolan Devi as covered in the book India's Bandit Queen: The True Story of Phoolan Devi by the Indian author Mala Sen.[2] It was directed by Shekhar Kapur and starred Seema Biswas as the title character. The music was composed by Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. The film won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi, Filmfare Critics Award for Best Movie and Best Direction for that year. The film was premiered in the Directors' Fortnight section of the 1994 Cannes Film Festival, and was screened at the Edinburgh Film Festival.[3][4] The film was selected as the Indian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 67th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.[5]

All goes well until Thakur Shri Ram (Govind Namdeo) is released from prison. Thakur Shri Ram is the real gang leader (boss of the erstwhile Gujjar). Shri Ram returns to his gang and while Vikram receives him with respect, Shri Ram bristles at Vikram's egalitarian leadership style and covets Phoolan. In August 1980, Shri Ram arranges to have Vikram assassinated, and abducts Phoolan, bringing her to the village of Behmai. Phoolan is repeatedly raped and beaten by Shri Ram and by the rest of the gang members, as punishment for her "disrespect" for his previous advances, and for her audacity at being an equal. The stunning and disturbing final humiliation and punishment is that she is stripped, paraded around Behmai, beaten and sent to fetch water from the well (in full view of the village).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoolan_Devi

She was the only woman in that gang, and her relationship with one gang member, coupled with caste difference, caused a gunfight between gang members. Phoolan's lover was killed in that gunfight. The victorious rival faction, who were Rajputs, took Phoolan who was to their village of Behmai, confined her in a room, and took turns to rape her repeatedly over several weeks. After escaping, Phoolan rejoined the remnants of her dead lover's faction who were gangs of Mallaah, took another lover from among those men, and continued with banditry. A few months later, her new gang descended upon the village of Behmai to exact revenge for what she had suffered.[1][2] As many as twenty-two Rajput men belonging to that village were shot dead by Phoolan's gang.

Phoolan evaded capture for two years after the massacre before she and her few surviving gang-members surrendered to the police in 1983. She was charged with 48 crimes, including multiple murders, plunder, arson and kidnapping for ransom.[4] Phoolan spent the next eleven years in jail, as the various charges against her were tried in court. In 1994, the state government headed by Mulayam Singh Yadav of the Samajwadi Party summarily withdrew all charges against her, and Phoolan was released.[4] She then stood for election to parliament as a candidate of the Samajwadi Party and was twice elected to the Lok Sabha as the member for Mirzapur. In 2001, she was shot dead at the gates of her official bungalow (allotted to her as MP) in New Delhi by former rival bandits whose kinsmen had been slaughtered at Behmai by her gang. The 1994 film Bandit Queen (made around the time of her release from jail) is loosely based on her life until that point.

redpill ignoramus

those must be your heroes. weak willed cunts who gang up on women who dare to see themselves as equals
small wonder you are so intimidated. all this information was a click away, and you could not check. your lazy brain is thoroughly intimidated y the fear of strong women smiley

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pocohantas(f): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

No, she was moderate but love to sing the textbook songs to my ears of all women are oppressed by men and then arguement starts

How then was it surprising that she loved dick and your validation? So much that you had to add it.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

this is not a feminist you dated but a average normal girl..did she tell you she was a feminist??
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

this is not a feminist you dated but a average normal girl..did she tell you she was a feminist??
Hehe dude you could have told me you didt read everything so that I will I will start my answers with the whole story. Well. A conversation did come up, which started a sentences with "as a ferminist "
I blank out every other thing that followed that. All I was thinking about is how to get out of there
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

How then was it surprising that she loved dick and your validation? So much that you had to add it.

most women love dick that is not surprising, the only stuff surprising is that she claimed to be miss independent and she doesnt depend on men for validation but still depended on me for many things other than money.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe dude you could have told me you didt read everything so that I will I will start my answers with the whole story. Well. A conversation did come up, which started a sentences with "as a ferminist "
I blank out every other thing that followed that. All I was thinking about is how to get out of there

you do not listen to words rather actions, if she say she is a feminist then you see how how she behaves, then tackle her with how she behaves.

if she ask as a feminst for so and so and does otherwise, show her her hypocrisy.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

you cant treat a partner as equal, sometimes you have to be the man that takes the hard decisions, you also have to be the man that she can relay for emotional support

life is not based on equality but on what you can offer.

Making decisions is indeed the responsibility of the man but I do not believe in rubbing it in. Kindness should be the bedrock of every relationship, my father God bless his soul was a kind father and husband and he fulfilled his responsibilities.

Why marry if you are just gonna do everything your way? Just get a babymama
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 11:30am On Nov 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

Errm thank you but you never said the "Red flag" move she pulled. I'm just interested in that since you call it a red flag, so I can learn from it. That is why I keep asking particularly about it. Sorry if my questions are too much.
She started a sentenced with "as a ferminist " I nver catch the rest of what she said after that. I was thinking of coming up with a stratigy to politely leave.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2019
My aim is to build my wife up and encourage her. She is my partner and not my slave.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2019
pansophist:
I can marry a woman that subscribe to the dictionary definition of feminism, you know, a true egalitarian. Think about the true feminist women out there in the field helping other women, women such as Ngozi Chimamanda.

Though, if by feminist, you mean the ones screaming about toxic masculinity, manspreading, mansplaining, your modern third wave intersectional nut head, that has fully digested the leftist nonsense of perpetual victimhood, those ones that sees oppression everywhere and believe women cant be sexist, then hell no, I'll rather masturbate with engine oil than even date, not to talk of marrying one.

I want a peaceful life, not a woman that will interpret simple cooking for the family as oppression and unpaid household labour lol. Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife (proverb 21.9).
did you mention ngozi chimamanda as egalitarian? Lol
She went to a catholic church wearing a Shirt that revealed quite much of her arms,the usher told her to put on a shoar,
she refused. She said the priest and the usher oppress women and she said the priest was misogynistic for the dress code laid out. She stubbornly walked into the church and she this is what we have to emulate-rebellion!
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

Making decisions is indeed the responsibility of the man but I do not believe in rubbing it in. Kindness should be the bedrock of every relationship, my father God bless his soul was a kind father and husband and he fulfilled his responsibilities.

Why marry if you are just gonna do everything your way? Just get a babymama

you cant do everything your way in marriage, sometimes you have to listen to your partner and also take decision for the good of both of you.

equality is relationship or marriage works on paper but hardly works in reality, at the end of the day, someone will lose respect for someone, when i started dating, i have tried the liberal and equality epistle an it lead to disasters. someone has to take the lead.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

you do not listen to words rather actions, if she say she is a feminist then you see how how she behaves, then tackle her with how she behaves.

if she ask as a feminst for so and so and does otherwise, show her her hypocrisy.
Nah am not in busines of finding hypocrites, ferminism is not an organization bro, its a philosophy, its a way of thinking.
Guess what? People can smile in your face and Bleep sombody else if you are not looking. But I get it and I totally understand your hope in humanity. Good luck
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2019
Michellekabod2:
did you mention ngozi chimamanda as egalitarian? Lol
She went to a catholic church wearing a Shirt that revealed quite much of her arms,the usher told her to put on a shoar,
she refused. She said the priest and the usher oppress women and she said the priest was misogynistic for the dress code laid out. She stubbornly walked into the church and she this is what we have to emulate-rebellion!

but are nuns not also oppressive to both men and women in the church

why is it only women that are oppressive and misogynistic

every feminist problems is blamed on men like say women no dey do evil

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pocohantas(f): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

most women love dick that is not surprising, the only stuff surprising is that she claimed to be miss independent and she doesnt depend on men for validation but still depended on me for many things other than money.

Are you men or her man?

Is there anyone who doesn't need the validation of their partner? I honestly do not see your grouse. You are trying so hard to make an issue when you actually didn't have any/much.

Naija guys in relationships with their (submissive) non-feminist gfs have it tougher. Despite giving her money too...

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Nah am not in busines of finding hypocrites, ferminism is not an organization bro, its a philosophy, its a way of thinking.
Guess what? People can smile in your face and Bleep sombody else if you are not looking. But I get it and I totally understand your hope in humanity. Good luck

in my opinion feminism is just a political stuff, in every relationship with anybody you must look at actions rather than words then call them out.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

the thing i enjoyed most is that she never allowed me to pay for her bills but i do obliged and forced my way to pay and sometimes she pays without me noticing

I will defntly be friends with this ferminist, we can be buddies go out and do fun things without breaking the bank
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Are you men or her man?

Is there anyone who doesn't need the validation of their partner? I honestly do not see your grouse. You are trying so hard to make an issue when you actually didn't have any/much.

Naija guys in relationships with their (submissive) non-feminist gfs have it tougher. Despite giving her money too...

you are just trying hard to make everything look somehow even when i meant it in a good way

i am not trying hard to make any issue about anything, you are the one making an isuue out of it.

me that was enjoying the relationship with her was just watching and stylishly teasing her about what she says and how she act differently from what she says at the end and we laugh about it.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by pocohantas(f): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

me that was enjoying the relationship with her was just watching and stylishly teasing her about what she says and how she act differently from what she says at the end and we laugh about it.

She didn't act any differently. She was actually very normal. That is what I want you to understand.

Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

I will defntly be friends with this ferminist, we can be buddies go out and do fun things without breaking the bank

sure why not but sincerely speaking, you cant go out with a woman and not expect not to try to pay for something, atleast try, pretend you wanna pay, i am serious it will boost your reputation with her.

if she pays for for meat pie for both of you, atleast pay for the drinks for both of you.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

She didn't act any differently. She was actually very normal. That is what I want you to understand.

i know that.
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by TheRedpillguy: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

in my opinion feminism is just a political stuff, in every relationship with anybody you must look at actions rather than words then call them out.
Hehe amazing, its almost like you will run out of batteries soon. Perfect hardware and advance programming
Ofcus its political, that's why they make laws to abort babies, (male babies)
That's why family court will take all of your shit and give it to the woman if you refuse to obey and be a good slave
That's why you have the metoo movement
That's why a woman word is law. Women don't lie
That's why women get shorter jail sentences, a woman can destroy the twin towers and get a session with a therapist as punishment
So yes thry are way ahead of you wen it comes to politics, all becouse of people like you with your male belive fantasies
Anyways now they want to destroy you, so you go to war and blow bubbles and hang around to see your enemies charging towards you with hope that their might be some good ones in there. I bet the people of Troy felt the same way when they received the Trojan horse. "Hey look at that, I told you they are not all bad, see? They have given us a horse" year right actions. How did action work out for troy?
Re: Would You Marry Or Date A Feminist? by 4ckz: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

What is so bad in treating your partner as a complimentary equal? I don't understand. Will it kill you to help out at home?

I won't date a feminist but neither will I treat my partner like a subordinate. She is my wife

You misunderstand me quite a lot. Marriage is not meant to be a partnership were one takes half of all responsiblities and rewards. It is an avenue where one compliments the others weaknesses.

As men we have been biologically made to take harder physical and energy demanding chores like providing for and protecting your family. However most of us lack in the area of organization and care giving. We might care alot, but we do not show it, as much as the female does.

The women who have the strength of having more emotions, home management and raring of the children (as can be seen even in animals) should take up those roles which are naturally more suited to her.

In this sense, it becomes equity, because equality demands that if I should cook 50% of the time, you should take care of the other 50%.

You get me now?

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A WIFE SLAVE, RATHER I AM LOOKING FOR A WOMAN THAT UNDERSTANDS SHE IS A WOMAN AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS A WOMAN, AND THAT I AM A MAN AND BE TREATED AS SUCH.

Believe it or not, the whole concept of the modern day feminism is hinged on women (who know that they are biologicaly women) and want to become men socially.

Weirdest Sexual Encounter / Would You Marry A Workaholic? / Is It A Crime To LOVE?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81