Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace (8948 Views)

A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu / Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by voltron14: 1:35am On Nov 24, 2019
eagleu:

Nobody is saying he should get by because he is Igbo, however, unlike your zoo, people actually have to be proven guilty despite the charges against them.

Don't celebrate too soon my friend, IRS law suits is a rite of passage for many businesses people in America, its not a big deal, that's why they call it white collar crime!

This is not an IRS issue.

It is a case of fraudulent behaviour with the view to launder money using the American banking system.

2 Likes

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by googi: 1:37am On Nov 24, 2019
Did matter taya me..

I am calling for a Protest March to the White House next week. Please join me and let us agree on a date and time

Did discrimination against IGBO can not stand.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obailala(m): 1:39am On Nov 24, 2019
Lorenzop:

But he made valid points....ask your self why was Ibeto silenced just to enthrone Dangote?....what about Innoson?.....the list is endless. See these things are open secret, even someone in elementary class will ask these salient questions.

I am not vouching for Allen Onyeama but you should know that US is the big bully here once they consider anyone a threat to their dominance or you don't do their bidding.

Example, Iran continues to face sanctions just because Trump unilaterally pulled out of the nuclear deal Obama had with them, even their European friends attested that Iran has not broken any rule....guess what the US continues yo bully and coerce the EU to do its bidding just to mess up Iran....do you know there is a cure for both cancer and HIV aids?....I guess you don't know but you know what....the US and its western allies won't allow the proliferation of such drugs....why because they make a lot of money from HIV and cancer drugs being produced in the US and of course the money goes straight back to US economy. This brings me to the current issue....Air peace cancelled a deal of over $1B just to patronise Brazil, do you know what that money will do to a country's economy.... That's where the bully act comes in....its more like since you wont patronise us, let's pin some dirt on him.....Trump himself isn't clean....another bug example is Facebook.... Please google Facebook dark secrets...you will better understand that the US protects its own and kills another.....irrespective of Allen Onyeama's tribe.....the US will still met out the same treatment.... My point is...stop ass licking them....they ain't saints

Truly the black man was taught to hate themselves
Are Ibeto and Innoson the only Nigerian businessmen that have faced challenges from business competitors/ rivals? Is Ibeto the only businessman in Nigeria that Dangote has trampled on through govt connection even within the cement business? Have you heard of BUA and what dangote did to him in the sugar business? Is BUA also Igbo?... Is Innoson the only businessman that has faced issues with our cartel-like exploitative banks? Why cant some of you folks just see anything beyond tribal conspiracy? Are you not sick and tired of this repeated line "its because he's Igbo"? Doesnt it now sound ridiculous in your own ears?.... Which ethnic group in Nigeria is enjoying economic support or paradise or having it well?... Not even the born to rule northerners are enjoying anything economically. Why does it always have to be about Igbos Igbos Igbos and why does every other tribe always have to be blamed?... The rest of Nigerians are sick of it and people get tired of Igbos because of this never ending victim mentality/persecution complex and "it is because he's Igbo" nonsense.

Dangote who you used as an example even enjoyed the same FG backing under northern and southern governments, are you then implying even GEJ supported Dangote to knock Ibeto out of business because GEJ hates Igbos too?... If Allen's case now was in Nigeria now, only God knows the kind of tribal wailing and victim mentality crusade that would have been happening now as if to say he's the first Nigerian businessman that has ever been accused of anything. Even as it is now, some persons couldnt resist the urge to say it is jealous Yorubas and Hausas that went and reported Allen to US authorities. Haba!

Seriously this mentality needs to be exorcised before it totally consumes Igbos. I'm an Igbo man myself but I'm sick of hearing it so I imagine how others would even feel.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Beautyaddy: 1:46am On Nov 24, 2019
eagleu:

How much of Embrear does Boeing own?
Where will the direct foreign revenue to after buying Embrear, Brazil or US?

80%

1 Like

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by IGBOSON1: 1:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Magicians:
You are talking about what myopic Igbos do steady to the likes of Tinubu Buhari etc.

Quit sounding like a moro’n!

I can give reasons why Igbos, who are forced to operate in the same political space with the bigoted/vindictive/greedy likes of Buhari and Tinubu, would express negative sentiments towards them!

Now if i ask you why you and your kinsfolk express negative sentiments towards Igbo entrepreneurs like Allen Onyema and INNOSON, what would you say?

3 Likes

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Beautyaddy: 1:56am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
AIR PEACE SHOULD MAKE SURE ALL THEIR PLANES ARE SECURE.

THE AIRLINE, HAS EFFECTIVELY TAKEN OVER THE HUGE NIGERIA MARKET AND MADE POWERFUL ENEMIES HOME AND ABROAD.

NIGERIA HUGE POPULATION ARE CONSTANTLY ON THE MOVE.

IT IS AN UNOFFICIAL NATIONAL CARRIER, ONE THING THE BRITISH AND AMERICANS DONT WANT US TO HAVE.

THEY RATHER COME AND SELL US VIRGIN ATLANTIC ABI NA VIRGIN NIGERIA, OR BRING ONE OF THEIR BILLIONAIRE TO MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY FROM US.

THEY FORGET, THIS IS NIGERIA NOT SOUTH AFRICA.

So with all this Noise and Assumptions you're making...how many International destinations does Air Peace fly too
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by OruExpress: 2:13am On Nov 24, 2019
eagleu:

Just like how you say, " I live in US"
Did you just come yesterday?

born here. Dont know what you're trying to say

1 Like

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by xelly: 2:23am On Nov 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:

The same Embrear Commercial Jet where he ordered the ERJ 195 is owned by Boeing so this holds no water
How much in tax will USA benefit in both transactions? You really do not know America.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by xelly: 2:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Let's wait and see the details of the money laundering. Probably transfer of a given volume of money legally from Nigeria to USA is termed money laundering.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by cliffbecks: 2:46am On Nov 24, 2019
The Federal government need to stand up for his citizens , enough of this white man bullshit .

Nigerians arise and don't kill your own .

2 Likes

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by amamahdaniel(m): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by EgunMogaji2: 3:38am On Nov 24, 2019
obailala:
Every big man out there, Nigerian or foreigner, is involved in one form of sharp practice or the other. But you only get to the limelight if you offend the powers that be in any way.

In this case, Onyema cancelling a $1.1 billion Boeing order from the US and apparently taking same funds to Brazil (Embraer) could have just angered the 'gods'

Return the money to Nigeria if Boeing orders were indeed can celled, then reissue the LC for Embraer.

But no local man will always try to game the system.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Adiola(f): 3:43am On Nov 24, 2019
obailala:
Enough of all these nonsense paranoia, victim mentality and mental slavery. Businessmen of every tribe and race face challenges every now and then. Ibeto or Innoson or Onyeama arent the only Nigerian businessmen to face challenges. This endless "it is because he is Igbos" nonsensical persecution mentality is sickening and just has to stop.
even your earlier validated his comments if this name changes to tinibu that your post wont grace nairaland so keep shut we know where u belong
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obailala(m): 4:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Adiola:
even your earlier validated his comments if this name changes to tinibu that your post wont grace nairaland so keep shut we know where u belong
I would be lying if I said I understood the complex unpunctuated sentence you just wrote up there. Can you please be clear? What is your point?
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by naijaking1: 4:18am On Nov 24, 2019
cliffbecks:
The Federal government need to stand up for his citizens , enough of this white man bullshit .

Nigerians arise and don't kill your own .

Agree with you!
Air Peace makes flights competitive in Nigeria. Imagine where only mostly US and European airlines only ply Nigeria
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Adiola(f): 5:21am On Nov 24, 2019
obailala:
I would be lying if I said I understood the complex unpunctuated sentence you just wrote up there. Can you please be clear? What is your point?
your first post was biased and clothed with ethnic sentiment if that name was tinubu ,there is no way way on earth you will make that comment
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by meccuno: 5:36am On Nov 24, 2019
obailala:
Every big man out there, Nigerian or foreigner, is involved in one form of sharp practice or the other. But you only get to the limelight if you offend the powers that be in any way.

In this case, Onyema cancelling a $1.1 billion Boeing order from the US and apparently taking same funds to Brazil (Embraer) could have just angered the 'gods'
did he actually do that?
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by meccuno: 5:40am On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:
See that fool called Dr Grey.

Instead of reasoning like an intelligent person he was busy casting aspersions on the man.

See how he brought race and Jesus into a simple observation that concerned neither.

I am sure he's from that tribe.
Everybody else must be blamed apart from them.

Everybody envies them but enter their states and see how they live like pigs. Absolutely nothing works there.

Tueh!

Buhari let this people go.

my friend he has every right to bring in race. These white people are really horrible and very terrible people. Please try and Google a lawsuit against a company called Comcast in America by one black millionaire. If it was me I would ask the same questions. Whites see us as one third of a human being. If you doubt it check the American Constitution.

1 Like

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by meccuno: 5:41am On Nov 24, 2019
OruExpress:
because 'a white man' has never heard of a Nigerian airline, the OP thinks this observation is worthy of a thread.

Nigerians and slavery.
mental slavery or slavery slavery grin

1 Like

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obidark: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2019
plaindealer:
A foreigner far far back in September saw this coming, but Igbos think America and the rest of the world are stupid and they can not put 2 and 2 together..

Even the ignorant people replying and attacking the man didn't see any sense in his observation when in fact they should have.

nawa....

he didnt realy said something wrong per se....he was surprised that a indeginous nigerian firm had that much money available to give such an order....

this black white stuff is something else....

but they have themselves to blame for messin around for centuries even till date....

nobody takes them serious no more even if they are right or wrong....
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obidark: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2019
eagleu:
Nigerian government doesn't see any economic interest in Air Peace, probably for religious or tribal reasons, otherwise why the silence on a company that employs more than 40k Nigerians.

They don't understand what it means to provide a fertile business environment, and I don't mean a corrupt environment.

Any company growing and pushing for international market share like Air Peace need the backing of the federal government 100%.

mbanu....i dont agree....goverment is very bad in such things....

a private firm is orderin hugh while goverment is still busy with nigerian airways lift off....
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Staro: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:

The same Embrear Commercial Jet where he ordered the ERJ 195 is owned by Boeing so this holds no water

Oga, you're actually quite dull.
Agreed, Boeing co-owns one of the subsidiaries (not the entire Embrear) of the Conglomerate but the revenue
from export of Embrear jets goes to Brazil (not US).

Dangote owns a Cement plant in Ethiopia.
Between Nigeria and Ethiopia, which country benefits more from sales at the Ethiopia plant?
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by TheFacelessMan: 6:02am On Nov 24, 2019
plaindealer:
A foreigner far far back in September saw this coming, but Igbos think America and the rest of the world are stupid and they can not put 2 and 2 together..

Even the ignorant people replying and attacking the man didn't see any sense in his observation when in fact they should have.

Yeah it's sad that most Nigerians especially people from that side hardly have the critical thinking skills to be objective.

Most of them would defend with no sensible points to hold on to.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by TheFacelessMan: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2019
seunmsg:

You’re trying to be objective for real? �

Your position is quite surprising to be honest. The default reaction of folks like you is to cook up some funny conspiracy theories and find a way to link Buhari to the saga. Some folks on twitter are already insinuating that Buhari snitched on him because he airlifted stranded Igbos from South Africa.

Anyway, keep up the objectivity.

I was very very surprised myself shocked

SalmanRushdie being objective. shocked
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Peter5694(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2019
every wealthy person out there do shady stuffs too..it's no news 'you just don't get to that level playing by the rules.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by RPirez: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:

Instead of reasoning like an intelligent person he was busy casting aspersions on the man.

See how he brought race and Jesus into a simple observation that concerned neither.

Everybody envies them but enter their states and see how they live like pigs. Absolutely nothing works there.

Tueh!

I absolutely agree... they prefer to blame everyone except themselves. Na their way be dat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by ikennamadu1(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:

Tueh!

Sometimes I just wonder who allowed slow thinkers into this forum.... Your hatred will only take you to your early grave...

1 Like

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by OldBeer: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Sometimes I just wonder who allowed slow thinkers into this forum.... Your hatred will only take you to your early grave...
Your fraud nature is already carrying your tribe to their grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Kapeter(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2019
Akiara:
You wrote an epistle filled with so so much emptiness.. your conversation with the the bigoted OP just exposed the kind of person you really are.....

You are an INTROVERT with the mindset of a scary little puss.y.......you hide behind your miserable life to ridicule a man that even rescued your abandoned degenerate brothers and sisters from SA.

Envy is the food of failures......and you are a confirmation of that.

YARIB.A puss.y get a life.

now point me to where i write anything about Allen
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by lereinter(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2019
Go and sit down oyinbo

If Arabs do it nothing bad o
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by olujuwonj(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2019
I wonder why the words of an ordinary man... Will raise so much dust!...

Let the Air Peace boss defend himself, and on US the attacks on Nigerians is higher, and that's because we have a lot of internet fraudulent people here... I wouldn't blame them for such action, they see us as vulnerable, because that's what we truly are!...

I just hope Onyeama gets to show them how innocent and hardworking he truly is!...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by 7lives: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2019
zuchyblink:
Air Peace: This Entire Stuff Smells of Nigerian/
International Conspiracy
Like I always say, no matter how strong your allegiance for Nigeria is, provided you came from Igboland, Nigerians and Nigerian government will still come after you to frustrate you in business.
Don't be surprised that those who outnumbered other ethnic groups that were rescued from South Africa by this man are involved in this setup, in collaboration with foreign airline operators.
Till when will these Igbo business moguls understand that they can't flourish in one Nigeria that they always try to belong to, till when will they understand that no matter how hard they try to identify with one Nigeria, that the Fulanis and the Yorubas will never love them?
They did this to:
- Engr. Ezekiel Izuogu
who was the first automobile producer in black Africa, who produced a prototype he called Z300 automobile, he was frustrated and silenced till today.
- Ibeto
Who owned a chemical plant in the USA, and also produced a large scale of cement and planned to flood the Nigerian market with it in a very low price of $1 per bag, he was frustrated and was forced out of production of cement while those cements were still on the high seas upon till this day, he also pays dumorage for them till this moment.
- Innoson
Who started automobile production of cars and other vehicles and planned to give brand new vehicles to Nigerians at loan basis to help the common man in Nigeria to own a car, he is also being frustrated by harsh government policies using Yoruba Bank and other means to frustrate him despite he is producing long lasting jet batteries and helicopter breaking system for the Nigerian army, yet the government keep frustrating him because they feel he comes from the wrong region.
- What about Engr. Prof. Bath Nnaji
The former minister of power who really wanted to bring Nigerians out of darkness by creating over 10 000 KVA of electricity to prove he can comfortably end the lack of electricity supply to the homes of Nigerians, who also was the owner of Geometrics power plant,
but he was also frustrated as well and that dream died a natural death while Nigerians remained in darkness till this day.
Yet they keep on believing in a system that abhores and hates them with passion for being extra ordinary and for excelling in everything they put their hands to do.
Till when will enough be enough?
Till when will they come together and join these young generation to demand for their freedom knowing that they will flourish and propser more in their own country where their government will even help their dreams and innovations to manifest into fruition?
Till when will this spell fall off from their eyes?
Till when?
By Princewill Akubumma

You mean a Christian Trump is corniving with an Islamic terrorist like Buhari, to bring down a hard working Jew?.
Buhari give this Jokers their country, na beg I dey beg.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judiciary May Kill Nigeria – Ex-inec REC, Mike Igini / 2015 Elections: North May Not Endorse Buhari / Politicians Are Friends, Don't Die For Any, Olowu Of Kuta Charges Osun Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.