Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? (6819 Views)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Why Is It Always Difficult To Connect With Paternal Cousins Than Marternal Cousi / Paternal Family Are Against Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Why is it that it’s easy for folks to say ignore ignore. And then make the person who was first bullied to appear as if they are the bad guy when they react.

But somehow they manage to remain silent in observation when the bully is going on his bullying spree.

If you won’t call out a bully, don’t tell the person they are bullying how to react. It’s unfair.

sweetmelanin:

So is it you that will clip his wings? I noticed that you actually do this to lot of male monikers not just this guy ... why is it so difficult for you to act with dignity? That's why you're always getting banned.

22 Likes

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by cococandy(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
And somehow the comments of the so called male monikers totally escaped your notice right?

sweetmelanin:

This is not a smear campaign against you. I'm simply pointing out the truth, you have a tendency of going on long rants and insulting male monikers just coz you dont like their views or whatever.... two wrongs don't make a right and most of the time those guys end up making you look stupid..
I'm just letting you know as a bystander who has come across a lot of crass comments from you towards others especially males.

16 Likes

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by genq(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
sweetmelanin:

That's your mother not me.

Hehehehehe! Where have you been all my life? kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
genq:

Hehehehehe! Where have you been all my life? kiss

The day she doesn’t agree with you, you will turn around and call her all kinds of names.
Weren’t you chums with missjo until she had a simple disagreement with you and ended up insulting her life. Even using a simple argument that I had with her to make fun of her.

How does that make you feel?

Don’t worry about answering

16 Likes

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by crackhaus: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lol, see my wife's moniker being mentioned everywhere cheesy

Na wah
Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by genq(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
cococandy:

The day she doesn’t agree with you, you will turn around and call her all kinds of names.
Weren’t you chums with missjo until she had a simple disagreement with you and ended up insulting her life. Even using a simple argument that I had with her to make fun of her.

How does that make you feel?

Don’t worry about answering

Nah I will respond witch! grin

I was never chums with that weakling called missjo - you in fact, bullied that girl into oblivion and I simply reminded her of that! Don't act like her spokesperson now after treating the flat-chested simpleton like a non-entity. Yes you and your coven members!

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by crackhaus: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
genq:

I was never chums with that weakling called missjo - you in fact, bullied that girl into oblivion and I simply reminded her of that! Don't act like her spokesperson now after treating the flat-chested simpleton like a non-entity. Yes you and your coven members!
Guy leave my baby alone, she's so not used to Nigerian aggression and hot-headedness.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by genq(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
crackhaus:

Guy leave my baby alone, she's so not used to Nigerian aggression and hot-headedness.

Tell cococandy that o - na she dey bully your wife pass

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ginaz:
My dad’s brother is a pastor but he never visited me when I was sick and we lived in the same local government area, he never visited me once in his life .

My dad’s sister invaded my privacy by opening my bag and took a copy of what I wrote to everyone. My diary book grin . And they all abused me.

One of his sisters Fought with my dad concerning me. That he pets me like egg grin

O.p only you by yourself judge if my paternal side is wicked. grin

My mom’s sisters are so nice to me. When I got sick,[lquote] hello my aunt and her husband took me to hospital and spent 50k for my treatment . They always call to check up on me and send an invite for holidays and fun parties .

One even brough a Ghana must go bag of clothes shoes she no longer wants from so far a place just for me.

So many things I can’t count that my maternal side have done positively in my life .O.P you be the judge . cheesy
haaaaaa! this one pass me oh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Have you heard the Igbo adage that says: oso chuba nwata, ogbaje Ikwu nne ya?
Biko, help me subtitle this.
Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Breaststroke:

I'm just looking at her, it's only a matter of time before this cunt genq bullies/insults her too.

Is that not what happened with Miss-jo? After she played nice with him and even sent him the kiss emoji.

Did this happen? Ah! Abajo!!
Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by cococandy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
genq:

If I remember correctly, I simply told her I wasn’t interested in having a pointless back and forth on a feminist topic seeing as it’s unproductive. So I must be ready to argue at any given time?
That’s your definition of bullying? If that’s bullying, How would you then define this your NL hobby?

You do like to sow seeds of discord between female posters on NL and then sit back and enjoy the drama (if they are naive enough to fight other ladies because of your posts). I only feel sorry for any lady who hasn’t seen this your tactic for what it is. What will you gain from it?

All women on NL don’t have to agree. Don’t go into a frenzy and pop out your popcorn every time ladies disagree

genq:

See this nicompop! Women die everyday - lolz
For as long as your species remains this dumb, you will continue dying. Why won't your kind be used for rituals when you go around selling your rotten BOREHOLES for money grin

Useless gender.

@bold, unless the poster is a male parading as female, I don’t see how any right thinking lady would even think you’re okay.

The hate is real.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by genq(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
cococandy:

If I remember correctly, I simply told her I wasn’t interested in having a pointless back and forth on a feminist topic seeing as it’s unproductive. So I must be ready to argue at any given time?
That’s your definition of bullying? If that’s bullying, How would you then define this your NL hobby?

You do like to sow seeds of discord between female posters on NL and then sit back and enjoy the drama (if they are naive enough to fight other ladies because of your posts). I only feel sorry for any lady who hasn’t seen this your tactic for what it is. What will you gain from it?

All women on NL don’t have to agree. Don’t go into a frenzy and pop out your popcorn every time ladies disagree

@bold, unless the poster is a male parading as female, I don’t see how any right thinking lady would even think you’re okay.

The hate is real.

I don't need to sow any useless "seed of discord" anywhere - you women do a great job of tearing each other down with words and you do that on your own without the need for an instigator.

So, does it make me a bad guy when I sit down with my popcorn and enjoy the show? grin Women naturally hate each other with a passion and will forever be in competition with one another - you know this and it ain't my fault darling.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Have fun
genq:

I don't need to sow any useless "seed of discord" anywhere - you women do a great job of tearing each other down with words and you do that on your own without the need for an instigator.

So, does it make me a bad guy when I sit down with my popcorn and enjoy the show? grin Women naturally hate each other with a passion and will forever be in competition with one another - you know this and it ain't my fault darling.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Memorable Teen Moments / My Wife Abandoned Me While On A BP Of 250/150.(A Cameroonian Nairalander's Tale) / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.