Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,486 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] (663 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by ipreach: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
A South African man has been left with a burnt body after the mother of his kids decided to 'tamed' him due to insecurities.

According to the post on social media by @SithembisoDub11, her older brother suffered burnt after his wife poured boiling water on him.

In the post on Twitter, she said:
This hurts me to the core... This is my older brother. He was burnt with boiling water by the mother of his kids because of insecurities. #menabuse #menabuseawarenness #domesticviolence . He gave permission to post this and raise awareness.
https://twitter.com/SithembisoDub11/status/1198218061012258817

SEE https://www.believespot.com/2019/11/woman-burnt-her-husband-with-hot-water.html

1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by ipreach: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by bluebay(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
I hope she's currently in her mother's house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by Larryfest(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
bluebay:
I hope she's currently in her mother's house
Her mother's house or jail
Re: Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by Bahamas95(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
What nonsense!

I will kill that woman walai!
Re: Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by Wtfork: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
No doubt this shante can do it again , or even a worst thing. She must go to her mother's house first before the authorities decide her faith.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by mamajj17(f): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Me no dey put too much Mouth for Husband and Wife matter undecided, Marriage these days na only God Intervention lipsrsealed. Get Well Husband
Re: Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by mkoabiola: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
One side of a story

No sane woman will do this to d father of her kids.
Re: Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by yomi007k(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2019
mamajj17:
Me no dey put too much Mouth for Husband and Wife matter undecided, Marriage these days na only God Intervention lipsrsealed. Get Well Husband

But if na man do her like this him suppose go jail abi?
Re: Woman Burnt Her Husband With Hot Water Because Of Insecurities [GRAPHIC] by eazzzy1(m): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2019
These Xenophobia people, let them kill themselves. Nobody cares

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja training :Accent Polishing,British English,elocution & Public Speaking ! / Female Shoes Clearance Sale / Please Family Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.