Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing (974 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing by DeomoviesI: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2019
The story would have been "an unidentified lady found dead after following yahoo boy"

Deo Movies is an alternative to Netflix streaming and subscription or Disc compiling in your house. Which you can get External hard drive filled with latest and Top Rated movies and Series, likewise movies can be sent to your PCs if you have enough space. Brethren please help my ministry.

Re: Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing by DeomoviesI: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2019
DEO MOVIES
Visit today

Re: Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing by Niyeal(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Complete your story
Re: Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing by DeomoviesI: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Deo Movies
Visit today

Re: Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing by DeomoviesI: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2019
Deo Movies is an alternative to Netflix streaming and subscription or Disc compiling in your house. Which you can get External hard drive filled with latest and Top Rated movies and Series, likewise movies can be sent to your PCs if you have enough space. Brethren please help my ministry.
Please visit my profile for a link.
Re: Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing by nzeobi(m): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2019
Things are happening and I thank God for your life, but I doubt those people wanted to use for any ritual.
Re: Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing by daddytime(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Thank God for you...even though the embellishment and over reaction dey very glaring.

I hope you don't fall into the hands of real ritualists.
Re: Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing by nifemi25(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Thank God those yahoo boys wasn't tagged wrongfully this time around..... Despite the warning your body keeps telling you and your friend dream towards you.... You still embark on the journey.....
Re: Model Lydia Okojie Recounts How She Escape Ritual Killing by mrwonlasewonie: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2019
daddytime:
Thank God for you...even though the embellishment and over reaction dey very glaring.

I hope you don't fall into the hands of real ritualists.
how easy to judge behind a computer when you are not the about to be a victim

Anyway I thank God for you lydia.youre a survivor and please always pay attention to your instincts.it was God giving you a warning nudge not to go through your discomfort on your way to the main gate but you weren't paying attention

(1) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi Surprise His New Queen With Davido, Peruzzi And Zlatan / Mtn 7gb Free Cheat 2020 / Photos Leak From Kobe Bryant And Daughters Funeral No Camera Man Allowed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.