Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (53268 Views)

Is She Hiding Something? / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Obas101(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Magicians:
You make me laugh. I already vowed with death itself, being foolish na junior where death de talk try another scam with your 2 monikers.

You ain't smart. I hope you don't get yourself killed someday. I don't know the OP
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Vivikema: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:

She came forth telling me she's pregnant with hospital report and her body is already changing!!!
After 4months why now?
Maybe she didn't know she was pregnant until after the test,it's possible

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by jamesbridget13(f): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Whether your are responsible for that child or not is not my business.

I am very angry that you called that innocent child a thing. God will judge u

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by jimmyLd101: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2019
askino:
I have a related issue myself..
she kept denying it was a pregnancy to everyone including me till she later travelled to her people then she was telling me on the phone it was pregnancy..told her as long as she is sure its mine no problems.. in my mind I decided that I will be responsible till I do the DNA to be sure...and if later I find out it Is not mine.. Will simply walk away..counting the expenses as the price for my own errors and if its mine.. will be so much happy that she will start to receive extra care from me..even though I know she can be tricky many times
What is this one saying ,you don't want to father any child, she's hidding the pregnancy for you but she called you and told you. Mr man you are confused
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by angelEmade: 5:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Shut up there Mr liar. He is actually doing advert for forex trading
sense will kill you lol
funny thing is all these dudes that commented didnt suspect his game

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Fizzymike1(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2019
kelvinovie25:
grin chai belike Bois don use forex format chop u well well oh grin

I tell u
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Kirinwa: 6:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

Guys please suggest what should I do .

You should grow up first. That's the first thing you should do.

Whoever heard of a flimsy reason of having to first complete a house before being a father? Are you living in a bush? You said you are doing well and take her shopping.

You said you don't see her as a life partner then why were you two dating and even having sex without condoms?

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2019
kelvinovie25:

Just once undecided

Yh, I believe u
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by pfadom: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2019
Irresponsible and thoughtless piece.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by magicfingers009: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2019
When you need good advice, please do not come to Nairaland or any social media platform.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by galadima77(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2019
daddytime:
She doesn't see you as a life partner either, that's why she isn't telling you about the pregnancy.

You think say na only you get sense abi?

The best solution is to unf**k her...

rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Midas01: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2019
Mumu, so what does someone who digs a hole for two years expect?
Placenta?
AstroG1:

Marriage na by force undecided undecided??,was the digging not consexual undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by nwosu35: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 years old and I have been dating this lady for 2 years now, I'm doing well with forex trading and make money without hitches.

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff but the thing is I don't see her as my life partner but now she's 4 months pregnant and she concealed the information from me.

I'm not ready to father anything child now because I'm still yet to complete my house.

But you need to set your mind on that cus now u know what is coming. . . U don't wnt to father and child but u av been sleeping with her and when the thing sweets you too well u av no option to pour inside and come here to say this, guy use ur brains

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by fkj950ax(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:
I am 27 .

I always take her shopping and buy her good stuff
This view of ladies of females is so alarming. You take her shopping and buy good stuffs...

A child has nothing to do with house completion. A child needs both parents, not a house. If you honestly aren't ready to father a child, then you shouldn't be having sex. If you must have sex, USE A DAMN CONDOM

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Giftexx: 6:49am On Nov 25, 2019
Marketing or what?

My take on Forex...
It’s more like bet9ja
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by sapeleboi(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2019
why fukking her without condom then

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by executive12: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2019
If she is hiding the pregnancy from you, how did you know she is 4 months pregnant?
If you were not ready to father a child right now, you should have been using condom. It's too late now. You should be planning for the arrival of your baby (thank God you are doing well financially). You do not need to complete your house before you have a baby. Abortion should not be an option. Accept the bundle of joy God has blessed you with and be thankful. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Galaxydon1(m): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Silly question
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by executive12: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2019
Pappyjim:
For "Whole" 2 years you dey chop Kpekus chop Kpekus you dey smile on top dey suck booby join and now she get belle u wan dodge?
Guy d thunder wey go strike you dey warm-up for Ondo!
Na castrate dem go castrate you, soo if na yur own sister you go allow am to go comot belle Shioooooor UWAKA!!!

Lol. Why is the thunder warming up in Ondo? Just curious. Funny dude.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ryabcool(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:

I suggest you teach me forex before I can tell you anything else
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Ryabcool(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2019
hadduni:
Well op, you are really silly. You knew quite well for the past 2 years that you don't want her has a life partner yet you kept on digging her... Her pregnancy is your cross. You can't eat your cake and have it.
You are more concerned that you discovered that she has gone past are first trimester... She probably hid the pregnancy because she tot you will ask her to abort it.
and so it is fatherhood by force as punishment? You want to tie a man not interested down by force and you think you will enjoy the marriage? You go just turn to baby mama and there is nothing you and your family can do about it if the guy chooses to go that route. These women will never cease to amaze me

Definitely it is painful to realize you wasted years with someone, but tying them down as punishment will also drag you into an unwanted situation you will regret for the rest of your life. Best to just leave the person and let karma deal with him.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by executive12: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:

Oh really? I was actually going to ask him if he was really doing well in Forex trading. I didn't think anybody will do well with gambling ( which is what I regard forex trading as).
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by nlPoster: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Unsafe sexual intercourse for two years and you claim to be surprised she says she is pregnant?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Rejoice5000(f): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:

Not ready to father ANYTHING CHILD NOW!hmmmmmm its alright.child is now pencil.u are not ready to say i do by referring to ur child as THING that's why she hide it from u.Why are u stressing out.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2019
If you can't father a child then grandfather the child or Mother the child. It is not compulspry to father a child

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by deavicky(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2019
Ojizy1:

ur reason sounds crazy what is completing a house compare to the love of a baby. U said u make money without hitch, so what is difficult in doing both of them at the same time.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by bizhop01: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Oga forex trading no be brand,
for example blogging or gambling are not brand.
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by bluefilm: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2019
hadduni:
Well op, you are really silly. You knew quite well for the past 2 years that you don't want her has a life partner yet you kept on digging her... Her pregnancy is your cross. You can't eat your cake and have it.
You are more concerned that you discovered that she has gone past are first trimester... She probably hid the pregnancy because she tot you will ask her to abort it.

So it's okay for her to tie the guy down now with marriage abi?

Nonsense. angry
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by kolaaderin: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2019
daddytime:
She doesn't see you as a life partner either, that's why she isn't telling you about the pregnancy.

You think say na only you get sense abi?
He think say no only him get sense, he is a mumu man
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Magicians: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2019
It matters lil if you know the OP or not, the way the thing de pepper your life I can authoritatively reiterate you are a scammer in connivance with the OP or the OP fronting with a 2nd monicker. On me getting killed, everybody die someday but u can be rest assured I will warn every soul against forex except I do not see such thread. Now you are free to image I imply you or the OP are scammers, that is you n your father's cup of tea but your agonising wail won't deter me warning anyone against forex.

Obas101:

You ain't smart. I hope you don't get yourself killed someday. I don't know the OP

1 Like

Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by Davy950(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2019
Come and explain the forex trading shit for me
Re: A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. by lyndaway(f): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2019
You know you were not seeing her has your partner yet you were keeping her, you still know that you are not ready to father a child yet you were not using your sense aba my bro if it where your sister what will you do we should always remember anything we do either bad or good always has a way of coming back to us life na water

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.